- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Rajdhani travels - hotel raj palace 8h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Civil hospitalAshok travels mandsaur groupNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Bharat travels - new bus stand 21:15 Old bus stand 21:15 Custom chouraha 21:15 Mayur mil - lodha 7h 15m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Memnagar 04:30 Naroda Patiya 04:30 Paldi 04:30 patia bethak 04:45 Chiloda 04:45 S t standBharat TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 1.2/5380 Fare Details Rs380 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs480 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Ravi travels 21:35 Rupali 21:40 Custom chouraha 21:45 College ground 21:46 Link road 21:52 Mayur mil lodha 22:00 Kupda 22:05 Talwada 7h 15m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Kankariya 04:45 Chiloda 05:05 Naroda Patiya 05:08 patia bethak 05:09 Memnagar 05:10 Paldi 05:15 Bus stand (geeta mandir)Ravi TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)410 Fare Details Rs410 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs510 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs630 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Mahaveer travels - new bus stand 6h 45m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Bus stand (geeta mandir) 04:45 Kalupur Railway Station 04:45 Memnagar 04:45 PaldiMahaveer TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs670 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Rajdhani travels - hotel raj palace 6h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Civil hospitalAshok travels mandsaur groupNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.0/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Banswara to Ahmedabad
How many buses are running between Banswara to Ahmedabad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Banswara to Ahmedabad. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, and 4 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Banswara to Ahmedabad bus route?
The minimum fare for on Banswara to Ahmedabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Banswara Ahmedabad bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Banswara to Ahmedabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Banswara to Ahmedabad bus route leaves at 21:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹450.
When does the last bus leaves for Ahmedabad from Banswara?
The last bus for Banswara to Ahmedabad route leaves at 21:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹450.
Who are the popular operators on the Banswara to Ahmedabad bus route?
Top operators on the Banswara to Ahmedabad bus route are Ashok travels mandsaur group , Ravi Travels , Bharat Travels and Mahaveer Travels .
Banswara to Ahmedabad Bus Offers & Promos
Banswara Ahmedabad Bus Schedule & Info
Banswara Ahmedabad Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Banswara
Top Bus routes from Ahmedabad
Top Trains from Banswara
Top Trains from Ahmedabad
Hotels in Ahmedabad
Popular attractions in Ahmedabad
- Bhadra Fort
Bhadra fort is beautiful monument that is famous for its intricate carvings, pattern works and beautiful frescos suits. In the year 1411, .........
- Kankaria Lake
A stroll along the banks, lying on the greens or enjoying laser shows, a peaceful or delightful day-out, as you please, is assured in the amazing Kankaria Lake of Ahmedabad. With fun suiting all age groups, the lake is a one-stop destination for people in a look-out for unadulterated recreation. It is one of the largest lakes in the city and is a regular hang-out option for locals.
- Teen Darwaja
A renowned landmark of Ahmedabad, Teen Darwaza is a triple arched gateway, distinguished by its beautiful Islamic architecture. It is also considered as one of the oldest as well as the longest gateways of the city. Established in 1411 C.E. by Sultan Ahmed Shah, the founder of Ahmedabad, this gate served as a royal entrance to the Maidan Shahi or the Royal Square.
- Dada Hari Vav (Stepwell)
Water conservation has been of prime importance in Gujarat since antiquity Such can be appreciated from the 120 or so odd step-wells that are scattered in different parts of the state. Two prominent step-wells can be admired in Ahmedabad itself. One is Mata Bhawani ni Vav and the other is Dada Hari ni Vav, located at an approximate 20min walking distance from each other. Both the step-wells are distinctly diverse in architecture and ethos. While the former is colourful and lively, the latter is imposing and pure.