- 00:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:35 Jay bajrang travels 7h 53m → 08:28 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:28 BharatpurJai Bajrang Travel AgencyA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Pandit travel 8h 50m → 05:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:20 BharatpurPandit TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)400 Fare Details Rs400 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:25 Jay bajrang travels 8h 45m → 08:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:10 BharatpurJai Bajrang Travel AgencyA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:30 Jay bajrang travels 8h 42m → 08:12 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:12 BharatpurJai Bajrang Travel AgencyA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Bar to Bharatpur
How many buses are running between Bar to Bharatpur on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Bar to Bharatpur. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses.
When does the first Bar to Bharatpur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Bar to Bharatpur bus route leaves at 00:35. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹500.
When does the last bus leaves for Bharatpur from Bar?
The last bus for Bar to Bharatpur route leaves at 00:35. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹500.
Who are the popular operators on the Bar to Bharatpur bus route?
Top operators on the Bar to Bharatpur bus route are Jai Bajrang Travel Agency and Pandit Travels .
Bar to Bharatpur Bus Offers & Promos
Bar Bharatpur Bus Schedule & Info
Bar Bharatpur Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Bar
Top Bus routes from Bharatpur
Top Trains from Bharatpur
Hotels in Bharatpur
Popular attractions in Bharatpur
- Keoladeo Ghana Bird Sanctuary
The Keoladeo Ghana Bird Sanctuary in Bharatpur, Rajasthan is one of the richest bird areas in the world and is a major tourist attraction in the state of Rajasthan. The National Park, spread over an area of 29km² has been declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- Lohagarh Fort
A must visit tourist attraction for history lovers, Lohagarh Fort or Iron Fort of Bharatpur is famous as a symbol of strength and eternity. It stood strongly against repeated four attacks of British, but was finally captured by Lord Lake. A moat surrounds the fort which was filled with water, as a shield against enemy attacks. The gateway of the fort is named as Ashtadhatu(eight-metal) and is adorned with beautiful paintings of huge elephants.
- Deeg Palace
Deeg Palace was constructed in a wide area; the beauty of the placeleaves people amazed. The sunrise and sunset at the palace gives a .........