- 00:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:25 Gujarat travels, c/o jakhar travels, near bus stand atm, barr 7h 55m → 08:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:20 Iffco chowk gurgaon 07:35 Dhaula Kuan 07:50 Karol bagh 08:20 Morigate parkingGujarat travelsBharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/51365 Fare Details Rs1365 - Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 Jodhpur Sweets Bar Circal 9929922224 10h 0m → 03:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:00 Taj Express By Pass,DelhiJakhar TravelsA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/51100 Fare Details Rs1100 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 By pass 9h 0m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Dhaula Kuan 05:15 Karnal bye pass (delhi)Vijay Tour and TravelsVolvo Multi-Axle A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/51155 Fare Details Rs1155 - Sleeper
Rs1260 - Sleeper
- 20:08 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:08 Jakhar travels 10h 2m → 06:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:10 Mahipalpur near delhi airport 06:10 Dhaula Kuan 06:10 Karol bagh 06:10 Khanna Market 06:10 Morigate parking 06:10 Isbt (kashmiri gate)Tiger TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
Rs900 - Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Pandit travel 10h 15m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Dhaula Kuan 07:45 Karol bagh 08:00 Khanna MarketPandit TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5400 Fare Details Rs400 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:21 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:21 Barr 9h 29m → 07:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:50 Iffco chowk gurgaonJain travels regdA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5787 Fare Details Rs787 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1050 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:25 Suraj travels 979931593 10h 17m → 08:42 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:22 Rajeev chowk gurgaon 07:32 Iffco chowk gurgaon 07:52 Shiv murti 07:57 Mahipalpur 08:02 Dhaula Kuan 08:22 Hanuman Murti 08:27 Khanna Market 08:32 Kashmiri Gate 08:42 MorigateSuraj Travel and Cargo ServicesA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/51800 Fare Details Rs1800 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2500 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:35 Jhakar travels 911649943 8h 35m → 08:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:10 Iffco chowk gurgaon 08:15 Rajeev chowk 08:40 Khanna MarketAshok travels mandsaur groupVolvo Multi-Axle Sleeper A/C (2+1) 3.8/5850 Fare Details Rs850 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Bar to Delhi
How many buses are running between Bar to Delhi on the daily basis?
8 buses are running between Bar to Delhi. Out of which 9 are sleeper buses, 7 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Bar to Delhi bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 850 on Bar to Delhi bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Bar Delhi bus route?
79 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Bar to Delhi bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Bar to Delhi bus route leaves at 00:25. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1365.
When does the last bus leaves for Delhi from Bar?
The last bus for Bar to Delhi route leaves at 22:25. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1800.
What are the boarding points for Bar to Delhi Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Bar are Jhakar travels 911649943 , By pass , Barr by pass , Jodhpur Sweets Bar Circal 9929922224 and Jakhar travels .
What are the dropping points in Delhi for the Bar Delhi bus route?
Dropping points in Delhi for this route are Jhandewalan , Others , Mahipalpur , Karnal Bypass and Khan Market .
Who are the popular operators on the Bar to Delhi bus route?
Top operators on the Bar to Delhi bus route are Gujarat travels , Jakhar Travels , Vijay Tour and Travels and Tiger Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Bar to Delhi Bus Offers & Promos
Bar Delhi Bus Schedule & Info
Bar Delhi Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Delhi
Popular attractions in Delhi
- Red Fort
Located right on the heart of the city, the Red Fort is one of the prominent red sandstone architectures that was built by the Mughals in the year 1648.
- India Gate
Located right in the heart of the city, the India Gate is one of the prominent landmarks in New Delhi that stands tall as the national monument of India.
- Hauz Khas
Amidst the posh neighbourhoods of South Delhi, lies the historical site of the Hauz Khas complex. Hauz Khas dates back to the early 14th century during the reign of Ala-ud-Din Khalji.
- Lotus Temple
Lotus Temple is one of the prominent attractions of New Delhi. It is close to Nehru Place, one of the busiest commercial hubs in the city. The temple is built in the shape of a lotus flower amidst the lush green landscape that turn up to a pleasant and tranquil ambience. It is a Bahai House of Worship and is open to people from all religions. The Bahaí Faith is a world religion whose purpose is to unite all races and peoples in one universal Cause and one common Faith.