- 00:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:25 Gujarat travels, c/o jakhar travels, near bus stand atm, barr 6h 55m → 07:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:20 IFFCO ChowkGujarat travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 By pass 8h 30m → 04:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 IFFCO ChowkVijay Tour and TravelsVolvo Multi-Axle A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/51155 Fare Details Rs1155 - Sleeper
Rs1260 - Sleeper
- 20:08 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:08 Jakhar travels 9h 30m → 05:38 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:38 Rajiv chowk gurgaonTiger TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
Rs900 - Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Pandit travel 9h 15m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Honda Circle 06:35 IFFCO ChowkPandit TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5400 Fare Details Rs400 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:21 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:21 Barr 9h 17m → 07:38 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:38 IFFCO ChowkJain travels regdA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Sleeper
- 23:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:35 Jhakar travels 911649943 7h 55m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 IFFCO Chowk 07:30 GurgaonAshok travels mandsaur groupVolvo Multi-Axle Sleeper A/C (2+1) 3.8/5850 Fare Details Rs850 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Bar to Gurgaon
How many buses are running between Bar to Gurgaon on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Bar to Gurgaon. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Bar to Gurgaon bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 850 on Bar to Gurgaon bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Bar Gurgaon bus route?
79 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Bar to Gurgaon bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Bar to Gurgaon bus route leaves at 00:25. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1050.
When does the last bus leaves for Gurgaon from Bar?
The last bus for Bar to Gurgaon route leaves at 22:21. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1050.
What are the boarding points for Bar to Gurgaon Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Bar are Jhakar travels 911649943 , Barr , By pass , Pandit travel and Jakhar travels .
What are the dropping points in Gurgaon for the Bar Gurgaon bus route?
Dropping points in Gurgaon for this route are Rajiv chowk gurgaon , IFFCO Chowk , Honda Circle and Gurgaon .
Who are the popular operators on the Bar to Gurgaon bus route?
Top operators on the Bar to Gurgaon bus route are Gujarat travels , Vijay Tour and Travels , Tiger Travels and Pandit Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Bar to Gurgaon Bus Offers & Promos
Bar Gurgaon Bus Schedule & Info
Bar Gurgaon Popular Bus Operators
Hotels in Gurgaon
Popular attractions in Gurgaon
- Kingdom of Dreams
The first if its kind in India, Kingdom of Dreams is a state- of- the art entertainment, theatre and leisure destination situated in Gurgaon, Haryana. Spread over 6 acres of land, here in Kingdom of Dreams, the cultural and traditional diversity of India is distilled with harmony under one roof. A beautiful blend of India's art, culture, cuisine, performing arts, craft and heritage is showcased on a vast scale with cutting edge technologies. The inaugural stone of Kingdom of Dreams was laid on 29th January, 2010 by the then Haryana Chief Minister, Bhupinder Singh Hooda.
- Sohna Lake
Sohna Lake is another amazing destination that catches the attention of traveller. The town derives its name from .....
- Heritage Transport Museum
From pre-mechanised palanquins to heavy trucks and spanning all the way from vintage vehicle advertisements to classic 1924 Ford-vehicles, every wall, every floor, every single display in the Heritage Transport Museum, Gurgaon has a different story to tell. Indian heritage-on-wheels is superbly displayed to help one explore, understand, admire and appreciate the known and unknown facts of India's tryst with its roads.
- Damdama Lake
Damdama Lake is one of the major attractions of the place. The beauty of the place is quite good. The travelers feel spellbound by ......