- 06:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 06:00 BARSHI 06:45 KURDUWADI 07:30 TEMBHURNI 10h 0m → 16:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 16:00 MAITRI PARK 16:10 KURLA NEHRU NAGAR 16:30 MUMBAI CENTRALMSRTCPARIVARTAN ORDINARY EXPRESS305 Fare Details Rs305 - Seater
- 06:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 06:30 BARSHI 07:15 KURDUWADI 10h 30m → 17:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 17:00 BORIVALI SUKURWADIMSRTCPARIVARTAN DAY ORDINARY280 Fare Details Rs280 - Seater
- 09:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 09:30 BARSHI 10:15 KURDUWADI 10h 30m → 20:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 20:00 BORIVALI SUKURWADIMSRTCPARIVARTAN DAY ORDINARY515 Fare Details Rs515 - Seater
- 09:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 09:35 NARI 11h 40m → 21:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 21:15 BORIVALI NANCY COLONYMSRTCPARIVARTAN DAY ORDINARY295 Fare Details Rs295 - Seater
- 10:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 10:45 BARSHI 9h 45m → 20:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 20:30 MUMBAI CENTRAL 20:45 MAITRI PARK 20:55 KURLA NEHRU NAGARMSRTCPARIVARTAN DAY ORDINARY475 Fare Details Rs475 - Seater
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 BARSHI 20:15 KURDUWADI 4h 30m → 00:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 00:00 MAITRI PARK 00:00 KURLA NEHRU NAGAR 00:00 DADAR EAST 00:00 MUMBAI CENTRALMSRTCSHIVSHAHI SLEEPER710 Fare Details Rs710 - Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 GAUDGAON 19:56 UPALE 20:35 BARSHI 10h 0m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 DADARMSRTCSEMI LUXURY460 Fare Details Rs460 - Semi Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 GAUDGAON 19:56 UPALE 20:35 BARSHI 9h 45m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 MAITRI PARK 05:34 KURLA NEHRU NAGAR 05:40 SION 06:30 MUMBAI CENTRALMSRTCSEMI LUXURY460 Fare Details Rs460 - Semi Sleeper
- 19:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:50 BARSHI 8h 50m → 04:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:40 KURLA NEHRU NAGAR 05:00 MUMBAI CENTRAL 00:00 MAITRI PARKMSRTCSHIVSHAHI SLEEPER870 Fare Details Rs870 - Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 BARSHI 9h 30m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 BORIVALI NANCY COLONYMSRTCSHIVSHAHI SLEEPER1060 Fare Details Rs1060 - Sleeper
- 23:59 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:59 Post office barshi 6h 36m → 06:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:35 CBD (Belapur) 06:35 Chembur 06:35 Dadar 06:35 Kalamboli 06:35 Kamothe 06:35 Kharghar 06:35 Nerul 06:35 Panvel 06:35 Parel 06:35 Sanpada 06:35 Sion 06:35 Vashi 06:35 J.j. HospitalPreeti Travels Brand NewA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/51001 Fare Details Rs1001 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Barshi to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Barshi to Mumbai on the daily basis?
11 buses are running between Barshi to Mumbai. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Barshi to Mumbai bus route?
The minimum fare for on Barshi to Mumbai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Barshi Mumbai bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Barshi to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Barshi to Mumbai bus route leaves at 06:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹305.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Barshi?
The last bus for Barshi to Mumbai route leaves at 09:35. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹295.
Who are the popular operators on the Barshi to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Barshi to Mumbai bus route are MSRTC and Preeti Travels Brand New .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Barshi to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Barshi Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Barshi Mumbai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Barshi
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911.
- Haji Ali Dargah
An amazing tourist attraction and a renowned pilgrimage site for Muslims, the Haji Ali Dargah is located in the middle of the Arabian Sea about 457.2 metres away from the Mumbai shoreline off Lala Lajpatrai Marg. Constructed in the year 1431, the sculptured and elegant whitewashed structure of the dargah showcases the brilliant work of Indo-Islamic style of architecture. Spread over an area of 4,500 square meters, the dargah is actually a complex that houses the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari and a Masjid.
- Crawford Market
How would any vacation be complete without shopping? While marketing in itself is definitely fun but buying goods from a market-complex that has been built way back in 1869, with liberal dosages of historical imprints still visible, makes the experience even more exhilarating. If you wish to browse through a plethora of products and land the cheapest and best bargains on fresh produces and products of daily use, then little put-off's like noise, chaos and dust should not be a major issue.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Build with a fusion of influences from Victorian Italianate Gothic Revival architecture and traditional Indian architecture, having turrets, pointed arches,eccentric ground plan, wood carving, tiles, ornamental iron, brass railings and grills, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.