- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Barshi 8h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Kalamboli Mc Donolds Hotel 06:35 Kamothe 06:40 Kharghar 06:50 CBD Belapur 06:55 Nerul 07:00 Turbhe Naka 07:05 Ghansoli 07:10 Kopar Khainar 07:15 Rabale Police Station 07:20 Airoli 07:25 Digha 07:30 Kalva Naka 07:35 Thane Teen Hath Naka 07:40 Mulund 07:45 Kanjurmarg 07:50 Powai 08:00 Powai 08:05 Seepz Gate No3 08:10 Link Road, Jogeshwari 08:15 Goregaon (E) 08:20 Malad (E) Shantaram Talao 08:25 Kandivali (E) Samta Nagar Police Station 08:30 Borivali (E) National Park 08:35 Dahisar (E)Geeta's Bus SRK TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)840 Fare Details Rs840 - Sleeper
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 Barshi post office 8h 45m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Kalamboli Mc Donolds 05:35 Kharghar (Three Star Hotel) 05:40 CBD Belapur Bridge Ending 05:45 Nerul (L.P.) 05:47 Jui Nagar (NearRailway Station) 05:55 Turbhe Naka 06:00 Kopar Khainar (Near Railway Station) 06:02 Rabale Police Station 06:05 Digha Om Sai Travels 06:15 Kalva Naka (Sagar Travels) 06:30 Thane Teen Hath Naka 06:35 Mulund (E) Toll Naka 06:45 Kanjurmarg (W)Gandhinagar Bus stop 06:50 Powai IIT Main gate Signal 06:52 Powai Lake 06:55 Andheri (E) Seepz Gate No 3 07:00 Goregaon (E) Aarey Signal 07:05 Malad (E) Shantaram Talao 07:10 Kandivali (E) Samta Nagar Police Station 07:15 Borivali (E) Axis Bank Bridge Ending 07:30 Dahisar East (Head Office)Shree Ganesh Tours and TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)900 Fare Details Rs900 - Sleeper
Rs1000 - Sleeper
- 23:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:45 Post office barshi 6h 0m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 CBD (Belapur) 05:45 Chembur 05:45 Dadar 05:45 Kalamboli 05:45 Kamothe 05:45 Kharghar 05:45 Nerul 05:45 Panvel 05:45 Parel 05:45 Sanpada 05:45 Sion 05:45 Vashi 05:45 J.j. HospitalPreeti Travels Gold ClassNon A/c Seater (2+2)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater
- 23:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:55 Barshi Post Office 7h 20m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Panvel (Kalamboli McDonald) 06:35 Kamothe 06:45 Kharghar 06:50 CBD Belapur 06:52 Nerul LP 06:55 Jui Nagar 07:00 Turbhe Naka 07:02 Sanpada 07:05 Vashi 07:07 Mankhurd 07:09 Chembur 07:10 Sion 07:11 Chitra Talkies Dadar 07:13 Parel 07:15 Byculla 07:20 J.J HospitalMansi - Bharat Benz (Brand New)A/C Sleeper (2+1)800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
Rs850 - Sleeper
- 23:59 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:59 Post office barshi 6h 36m → 06:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:35 CBD (Belapur) 06:35 Chembur 06:35 Dadar 06:35 Kalamboli 06:35 Kamothe 06:35 Kharghar 06:35 Nerul 06:35 Panvel 06:35 Parel 06:35 Sanpada 06:35 Sion 06:35 Vashi 06:35 J.j. HospitalPreeti Travels Brand NewA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/51001 Fare Details Rs1001 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Barshi to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Barshi to Mumbai on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Barshi to Mumbai. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Barshi to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Barshi to Mumbai bus route leaves at 22:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹840.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Barshi?
The last bus for Barshi to Mumbai route leaves at 22:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹900.
Who are the popular operators on the Barshi to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Barshi to Mumbai bus route are Geeta's Bus SRK Travels , Preeti Travels Brand New , Shree Ganesh Tours and Travels and Preeti Travels Gold Class .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Barshi to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Barshi Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Barshi Mumbai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Barshi
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911.
- Haji Ali Dargah
An amazing tourist attraction and a renowned pilgrimage site for Muslims, the Haji Ali Dargah is located in the middle of the Arabian Sea about 457.2 metres away from the Mumbai shoreline off Lala Lajpatrai Marg. Constructed in the year 1431, the sculptured and elegant whitewashed structure of the dargah showcases the brilliant work of Indo-Islamic style of architecture. Spread over an area of 4,500 square meters, the dargah is actually a complex that houses the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari and a Masjid.
- Crawford Market
How would any vacation be complete without shopping? While marketing in itself is definitely fun but buying goods from a market-complex that has been built way back in 1869, with liberal dosages of historical imprints still visible, makes the experience even more exhilarating. If you wish to browse through a plethora of products and land the cheapest and best bargains on fresh produces and products of daily use, then little put-off's like noise, chaos and dust should not be a major issue.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Build with a fusion of influences from Victorian Italianate Gothic Revival architecture and traditional Indian architecture, having turrets, pointed arches,eccentric ground plan, wood carving, tiles, ornamental iron, brass railings and grills, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.