- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 OPP GAYATRI RESTAURANT (M) 9341750115 14h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 NELAMANGALA080-27700119 (9620601239) 06:15 8th MILE 06:25 JALAHALLI CROSS (M) 9343993244 06:35 GORAGUNTEPALY (M) 9343993244 06:45 YESHWANTPUR PH 8884494359 06:55 RAJAJI NAGAR B (OPP SUBRAMANYANAGAR POLICE STATION) 9343993245,08048527679 07:30 NAVARANG THEATRE 07:45 ANAND RAO CIRCLE- 9343993244,9343993242 08:00 GANDHINAGAR(B)+919343993243VRL TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
Rs900 - Sleeper
Rs950 - Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Ambedkar circle Sadanad comple 13h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Tumkur Byepass( Batwadi Cross Tumkur ) 06:30 Nelmangla Tollgate 06:35 8th Mile 06:45 Jalahalli Cross 07:00 Yeshwanthpur 07:30 Majestic Anand Rao CircleSanjana TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.1/51800 Fare Details Rs1800 - Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Basavkalyan 13h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:50 8th Mile Circle (D) 06:55 Jalahalli Cross (D) 07:05 Goraguntepalya (D) 07:10 Yeshwanthpura Railway Station (D) 07:15 Navarang Circle (D) 07:30 Anandrao Cirlce Majestic (D) 07:40 Corporation Circle (D) 07:46 Lalbagh Main Gate (D) 07:49 Lalbagh West Gate (D) 07:55 South End Circle (D) 08:06 Jaya Nagar 4th Block (D) 08:13 J P Nagar 15th Cross (D) 08:17 Jeedi Mara Signal 08:21 Brigade Millenium (D) 08:25 R.B.I East Layout (D) 08:28 Navodaya Nagar (D) 08:32 B K Circle Sugama 08:35 Jambu Savari Dinne (D)Sugama TouristNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5660 Fare Details Rs660 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs760 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs810 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Basavakalyan to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Basavakalyan to Bangalore on the daily basis?
3 buses are running between Basavakalyan to Bangalore.
When does the first Basavakalyan to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Basavakalyan to Bangalore bus route leaves at 17:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹800.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Basavakalyan?
The last bus for Basavakalyan to Bangalore route leaves at 17:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹800.
Who are the popular operators on the Basavakalyan to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Basavakalyan to Bangalore bus route are VRL Travels , Sanjana Travels and Sugama Tourist .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Basavakalyan to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Basavakalyan Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Basavakalyan Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Bangalore Palace
One of the most eye-catching tourist attractions in the city, the Bangalore palace was built in 1887 by King Chamaraja Wodeyar. He belonged to the Wodeyar Hindu dynasty, that ruled the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947...
- ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple
Bangalore has two ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples, one of which is Sri Radha Krishna Temple, located at Hare Krishna Hill, Rajaji Nagar. Built in a magnificent architectural style, the temple is a perfect union of spirituality and modernity. Inaugurated in the year 1997, the place houses the temples dedicated to the deities of Sri Sri Radha Krishnachandra, Sri Sri Krishna Balarama, Sri Srinivasa Govinda, Sri Sri Nitai Gauranga and Sri Prahlada Narasimha. The temple attracts devotees or tourists from all over the world as it provides a great spiritual experience.
- Cubbon Park
Located at 2nd Cross Road, Gandhi Nagar, the Cubbon Park is accessible from M.G. Road, Hudson Circle, Kasturba Road and Ambedkar Veedhi. Spread ...
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
Tipu Sultan was the ruler of the Kingdom of Mysore from the year 1782 CE to 1799 CE. Built in the ...