- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Basrur Bus Stand 19:20 B H Cross 19:22 Harekeri 19:25 Japthi 10h 45m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Jalahalli Cross Surabhi Travels 05:35 Goruguntepalya 05:45 Navarang Cirlce 06:00 Swathi Durgamba Office (Near Mantri Mall) 06:05 Ananda Rao Circle Near Sai Temple 06:10 Corporation 06:15 Lalbaugh 06:20 Netkallappa Circle Office 06:25 South End Kr Road(Shankar Trave) 06:30 Jayanagar 8th Block 06:35 Jayanagar 9th Block T P C(Near East End Signal) 06:40 Jp Nagar Near Raghavendra Swami Mata 06:45 Elechenahalli Macwell GurrageDurgamba Motors -KPR-BSR-HLDY-SDP-HOS-RPT-BNGNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
Rs700 - Sleeper
Rs800 - Sleeper
Rs850 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:25 Basrur Mur Kai 21:30 Basrur 9h 30m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:25 Nelamangala S R S Travels 06:30 8th Mile 06:35 Jalahalli 06:40 Yeshwantpur Rail Way Station 06:45 Rajajinagar 06:48 Navrang Circle 06:50 Malleswaram Circle 06:55 Seshadri Puram 07:00 Majestic Ananda Rao Circle 07:15 Coroporation Circle 07:25 Lalbhag Main Gate 07:30 Lalbhag West Gate 07:35 Jay Nagar 4th Block TN 07:45 South EndSRS TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:40 Basrur Bus Stand 21:45 B H Cross 9h 35m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:55 Jalahalli Cross 07:00 Goruguntepalya 07:05 Navarang Cirlce 07:10 Swathi Durgamba Office (Near Mantri Mall) 07:15 Ananda Rao Circle ( Near Sai Temple ) 07:20 Corporation 07:35 Lalbaugh 07:37 Ashrama Circle Bayers Travels 07:40 Netkallappa Circle Office 07:50 Jayanagar 8th Block 07:52 Jp Nagar Near Raghavendra Swami Mata 07:55 Elechenahalli Macwell GurrageDurgamba Motors -GOG-KPR-SIDDAPURA(KPR)-BNGNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
Rs800 - Sleeper
Rs850 - Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 BALKUR BUS STAND 21:45 BASRUR BUS STAND 21:45 KONI BH BUS STOP 21:45 MUDLKATTE BUS STAND 8h 15m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 JALAHALLI CROSS SURABHI 05:45 NELAMANGALA CIRCLE(080 40985715,9141665613) 05:46 GURUGUNTE PALYA/080-40985715,9141665613, 05:47 YASHAVANTHPURA CIRCLE 05:47 YASHAVANTHPURA MAITRI TRAVELS 05:49 GANDHI NAGAR SRI DURGAMBA OFFICE/9141665613,7829280565 05:50 NETKALAPPA CIRCLE 05:51 NAGASANDRA CIRCLE GANESH TRAVE 05:52 JAYANAGARA 4th BLOCK(R.V.COLLEGE )/9141665613,7829280565 05:55 JAYANAGARA 4 BLOCK/9141665613,7829280565 05:56 J P NAGARA 05:56 JAYANAGARA 9 BLOCK/9141665613,7829280565 06:00 KONANAKUNTE CROSS 06:10 ANAND RAO CIRCLE 06:30 YALCHINALLI MAKWEL GARAGE/08254-230035,232435,234835Sri durgamba travels-D**UPNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
Rs750 - Sleeper
Rs800 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Basrur to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Basrur to Bangalore on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Basrur to Bangalore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Basrur to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for on Basrur to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Basrur Bangalore bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Basrur to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Basrur to Bangalore bus route leaves at 19:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹650.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Basrur?
The last bus for Basrur to Bangalore route leaves at 21:40. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹650.
Who are the popular operators on the Basrur to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Basrur to Bangalore bus route are Durgamba Motors -KPR-BSR-HLDY-SDP-HOS-RPT-BNG , Sri durgamba travels-D**UP , Durgamba Motors -GOG-KPR-SIDDAPURA(KPR)-BNG and SRS Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Basrur to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Basrur Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Basrur Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Basrur
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...