- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Near bus stand 19:00 Abhimanyu ture and travels 9h 30m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Alka cinema 04:30 Chomu pulia 04:30 Mansarovar 04:30 Sindhi camp, bus standAbhimanyu Tours and TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.5/5829 Fare Details Rs829 - Sleeper
Rs882 - Sleeper
- Get 5.0 % Extra OFF More19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 New ahluwalia travel, opp court near main bus stand bathinda 10h 15m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Alka cinema 05:00 Chomu pulia 05:15 Polovictory(near bus stand) 05:45 MansarovarSharma Tour and TravelsA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5682 Fare Details Rs682 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs787 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs892 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Bhawani travels,near bus stand,raghav hotel,bathinda 9h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Alka cinema 05:30 Chomu pulia 05:30 Sindhi camp, bus stand 05:30 14 number 05:30 Polo VictoryBhawani TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5840 Fare Details Rs840 - Sleeper
Rs945 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Dhillon Highways Near bus stand 20:45 refinry chowk 9h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Dhiilon Highways Below Neelam Hotel near polovictoryDhillon highways Private LimitedA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 4.6/5650 Fare Details Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 Vijay tour and travels bus stand 9h 20m → 08:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:05 Polo VictoryVijay Tour and TravelsA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 2.1/5735 Fare Details Rs735 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs945 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1155 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:45 Vijay tour and travels bus stand 8h 50m → 08:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:15 Alka cinema 08:20 Chomu pulia 08:35 Polo Victory 08:35 Bus stand (sindhi camp)Vijay Tour and TravelsA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5840 Fare Details Rs840 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1050 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1260 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:50 Bhawani travels 8h 40m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 Alka cinema 08:30 Chomu pulia 08:30 Polo Victory 08:30 Sindhi camp, bus standNeeraj travelsA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1)800 Fare Details Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1000 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1200 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Bathinda to Jaipur
How many buses are running between Bathinda to Jaipur on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Bathinda to Jaipur. Out of which 7 are sleeper buses, 7 are AC buses.
When does the first Bathinda to Jaipur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Bathinda to Jaipur bus route leaves at 19:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹829.
When does the last bus leaves for Jaipur from Bathinda?
The last bus for Bathinda to Jaipur route leaves at 23:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹840.
What are the boarding points for Bathinda to Jaipur Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Bathinda are Bhawani travels , refinry chowk , New ahluwalia travel, opp court near main bus stand bathinda , Near bus stand and Dhillon Highways Near bus stand .
What are the dropping points in Jaipur for the Bathinda Jaipur bus route?
Dropping points in Jaipur for this route are Polovictory(near bus stand) , Polo Victory , Mansarovar , Sindhi Camp and Alka Cinema .
Who are the popular operators on the Bathinda to Jaipur bus route?
Top operators on the Bathinda to Jaipur bus route are Vijay Tour and Travels , Abhimanyu Tours and Travels , Sharma Tour and Travels and Bhawani Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Bathinda to Jaipur Bus Offers & Promos
Bathinda Jaipur Bus Schedule & Info
Bathinda Jaipur Popular Bus Operators
Hotels in Jaipur
Popular attractions in Jaipur
- Hawa Mahal
Hawa Mahal or the Palace of the Winds is one of the most famous tourist attraction of Jaipur and is ...
- Jantar Mantar
If you love astronomy then Jantar Mantar is the perfect place for you as it houses various astronomical instruments. It is...
- Govind Dev Ji Temple
The temple of Govind Devji ( an incarnation of Lord Krishna) is widely known as one of the most revered and remarkable tourist attractions of India. It is located in the City Palace complex. The popular belief about the image in the temple is that it looks similar to Lord Krishna’s look during his incarnation on earth. Originally the idol was placed in the temple of Vrindavan in Uttar Pradesh. Later it was brought to Jaipur by Raja Sawai Jai Singh, an ardent devotee of Lord Krishna and the temple was built in 1735 CE.
- City Palace
The monument is located in the heart of the Pink City, Jaipur. It was built by the founder...