- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Aram Travel, Near Bharat Petrol Pump Chand Gate 9h 30m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping PointLaxmi travellerNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Laxmi Travels, Chang Gate 8h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 GurgaonJakhar TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 NR BUS STAND 8h 15m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 GURGAONDashmesh Travels (Jaipur)Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)400 Fare Details Rs400 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:50 Aaram travels, out side of chang gate, beawer 7h 30m → 07:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:20 GurgaonGujarat travelsVolvo A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)840 Fare Details Rs840 - Semi Sleeper
Rs1155 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Beawar to Gurgaon
How many buses are running between Beawar to Gurgaon on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Beawar to Gurgaon. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Beawar to Gurgaon bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹400 and ₹840 for AC Volvo on Beawar to Gurgaon bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Beawar Gurgaon bus route?
83 seats for Non AC and 49 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Beawar to Gurgaon bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Beawar to Gurgaon bus route leaves at 19:15. It is a nonac bus and fare for this bus is ₹550.
When does the last bus leaves for Gurgaon from Beawar?
The last bus for Beawar to Gurgaon route leaves at 23:50. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹840.
Who are the popular operators on the Beawar to Gurgaon bus route?
Top operators on the Beawar to Gurgaon bus route are Dashmesh Travels (Jaipur) , Gujarat travels , Jakhar Travels and Laxmi traveller .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Beawar to Gurgaon Bus Offers & Promos
Beawar Gurgaon Bus Schedule & Info
Beawar Gurgaon Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Beawar
Top Bus routes from Gurgaon
Top Trains from Beawar
Top Trains from Gurgaon
Hotels in Gurgaon
Popular attractions in Gurgaon
- Sultanpur National Park Bird Sanctuary
The Sultanpur National Park Bird Sanctuary is another destination where travelers love to visit to watch the variety of ...........
- Kingdom of Dreams
The first if its kind in India, Kingdom of Dreams is a state- of- the art entertainment, theatre and leisure destination situated in Gurgaon, Haryana. Spread over 6 acres of land, here in Kingdom of Dreams, the cultural and traditional diversity of India is distilled with harmony under one roof. A beautiful blend of India's art, culture, cuisine, performing arts, craft and heritage is showcased on a vast scale with cutting edge technologies. The inaugural stone of Kingdom of Dreams was laid on 29th January, 2010 by the then Haryana Chief Minister, Bhupinder Singh Hooda.
- Damdama Lake
Damdama Lake is one of the major attractions of the place. The beauty of the place is quite good. The travelers feel spellbound by ......
- Heritage Transport Museum
From pre-mechanised palanquins to heavy trucks and spanning all the way from vintage vehicle advertisements to classic 1924 Ford-vehicles, every wall, every floor, every single display in the Heritage Transport Museum, Gurgaon has a different story to tell. Indian heritage-on-wheels is superbly displayed to help one explore, understand, admire and appreciate the known and unknown facts of India's tryst with its roads.