- 18:57 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:57 Balaji Travels BY Pass 8233504447 12h 33m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Piplhana Chorayan 07314900165M R TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs770 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1000 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:27 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:27 Balaji Travels BY Pass 8233504447 35h 40m → 09:07 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:07 Piplhana Chorayan 07314900165M R TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs770 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Mahaveer Nakoda Travels, Nr. BL Tower 10h 55m → 09:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:10 IndoreJakhar TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)510 Fare Details Rs510 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs650 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:50 Balaji Travels BY Pass 8233504447 11h 41m → 10:31 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:31 Piplhana Chorayan 07314900165M R TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)790 Fare Details Rs790 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Beawer to Indore
How many buses are running between Beawer to Indore on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Beawer to Indore. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 3 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Beawer to Indore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Beawer to Indore bus route leaves at 18:57. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹550.
When does the last bus leaves for Indore from Beawer?
The last bus for Beawer to Indore route leaves at 22:50. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹790.
Who are the popular operators on the Beawer to Indore bus route?
Top operators on the Beawer to Indore bus route are M R Travels and Jakhar Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Beawer to Indore Bus Offers & Promos
Beawer Indore Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Beawer
Top Bus routes from Indore
Top Trains from Indore
Hotels in Indore
Popular attractions in Indore
- Bada Ganpati Temple
Housing an iconic 25 foot tall idol of Lord Ganesha, Bada Ganesha Temple is one of the must see tourist attractions of Indore. The statue of lord Ganesha here is believed to be the largest in the whole world.
- Omkareshwar Temple
Omkareshwar is one of the 12 famous Jyotirlinga shrines of Lord Shiva. The temple is based on the banks of Narmada River, the river splits to form an Island called Mandhata. Omkareshwar Temple is perched on this 4 kilometres long and 2 kilometre wide island. Interestingly, the shape of the island resembles to holy Hindu word “Om”. Tourists and devotees from all over the country gather here to visit this holy shrine dedicated to Hindu Lord Shiva. The iconic temple is built in Northern Indian style of architecture, high spires can be spotted on the top of the temple.
- Krishnapura Chhatris Tomb
Owing to the Holker kingdom, Krishnapura Chhatris are located on the banks of the River Khan. This monument reveals the actual Maratha style of architecture with domes and spires that attracts the tourists to wonder at its grandeur. These beautiful Chhatris are known widely for their architectural sight. It is stunning sights at night when they are lit up. Krishnapura Chhatris are royal tombs of the Hokar Dynasty, they symbolize the glory and fame of the Holkars in the area
- Indore Museum
Established in the year 1929, Indore Museum (or Central Museum) is located near the General Post Office in Indore. This museum is a great place for history buffs or anyone who is interested in knowing more about the rich history of Indore city. It is home to a wide range of Parmar sculptures from Hinglajgarh and boasts of having a nice collection of coins and armour.