- 16:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:35 Beawer : by pass-9314929190 /9413860208- 16:50 Chouhan travels-9351959697/9799424603- 17h 20m → 10:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:10 GurudwaraShrinath® Travel Agency Pvt. Ltd.A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2100 - Seater/Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 Bewar Bypass 17h 0m → 10:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:00 Gurudwara ChokdiShrinath travel and transport agency.Non A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1000 - Seater/Sleeper
- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 Beawar Bypass 17:30 nakodha travels beawer by pass udaipur cungi naka 15h 30m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:30 JamnagarRaj Travels(EXPRESS)Bharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1)1365 Fare Details Rs1365 - Sleeper
- 18:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:40 Beawar Bypass 16h 50m → 11:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 11:30 JamnagarRaj Travels(EXPRESS)Non A/C Sleeper (2+1)1300 Fare Details Rs1300 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Beawer to Jamnagar
How many buses are running between Beawer to Jamnagar on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Beawer to Jamnagar. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Beawer to Jamnagar bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Beawer to Jamnagar bus route leaves at 16:50. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1575.
When does the last bus leaves for Jamnagar from Beawer?
The last bus for Beawer to Jamnagar route leaves at 18:40. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1300.
Who are the popular operators on the Beawer to Jamnagar bus route?
Top operators on the Beawer to Jamnagar bus route are Raj Travels(EXPRESS) , Shrinath® Travel Agency Pvt. Ltd. and Shrinath travel and transport agency. .
Beawer to Jamnagar Bus Offers & Promos
Beawer Jamnagar Bus Schedule & Info
Beawer Jamnagar Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Beawer
Top Bus routes from Jamnagar
Top Trains from Jamnagar
Hotels in Jamnagar
Popular attractions in Jamnagar
- Dwarkadeesh Temple
Reach of Hinduism knows no boundaries. Teachings, preachings and worship of Hindu gods and goddesses are scattered over India's magnificent collection of temples and religious towns. As their popularity has reached international quarters, devotees and leisure tourist from different parts of the world have started travelling to India. One such temple nestled in the culturally rich land of Gujarat is Dwarkadeesh Temple at Dwarka. As its glorious structure seems to rise from blue waters of Arabian Sea, the aura of devotion, spirituality, belief and architectural brilliance spread wings in the surrounding areas.
- Nageshwar Jyotirlinga Temple
Located in the suburbs of Dwaraka, Nageshwar Temple or Nagnath Temple is one of the well-known Shiva shrines in ............