- 02:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 02:45 Beed 2h 45m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Khurana Travels Head Office Off No-9850300554Khurana Travel ServicesA/C Sleeper (2+1)663 Fare Details Rs663 - Sleeper
- 02:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 02:45 Shivaji chowk,beed 3h 10m → 05:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 CIDCO Bus Stand 05:45 Baba Petrol PumpMusafir Travels AurangabadA/C Sleeper (2+1)556 Fare Details Rs556 - Sleeper
Rs661 - Sleeper
- 09:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 09:00 Barshi Naka 09:00 Shanti Hotel 3h 30m → 12:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 12:30 Somnath TravelsSomnath travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)1000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
Rs1500 - Sleeper
- 18:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:05 By pass beed opp anand hotel-8446117857,8087006500 ,8446117857,8087006500- 3h 25m → 21:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 21:30 Baba Petrol PumpShrinath® Travel Agency Pvt. Ltd.A/C Sleeper (2+1)1124 Fare Details Rs1124 - Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Sagar travels shivaji chowk-beed 19:45 Sagar travels beed 19:55 Pendgaon,near bus stand 20:05 Hirapur near bus stand 20:15 Padalshingi 20:25 Gadi-phata 3h 15m → 23:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 22:45 Baba Petrol Pump 22:45 CIDCO Bus StandSagar travels , beedNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)350 Fare Details Rs350 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Beed to Aurangabad
How many buses are running between Beed to Aurangabad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Beed to Aurangabad. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Beed to Aurangabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Beed to Aurangabad bus route leaves at 02:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹663.
When does the last bus leaves for Aurangabad from Beed?
The last bus for Beed to Aurangabad route leaves at 19:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹350.
Who are the popular operators on the Beed to Aurangabad bus route?
Top operators on the Beed to Aurangabad bus route are Khurana Travel Services , Musafir Travels Aurangabad , Somnath travels and Shrinath® Travel Agency Pvt. Ltd. .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Beed to Aurangabad Bus Offers & Promos
Beed Aurangabad Bus Schedule & Info
Beed Aurangabad Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Beed
Top Bus routes from Aurangabad
Top Trains from Aurangabad
Hotels in Aurangabad
Popular attractions in Aurangabad
- Bibi Ka Maqbara
A near-replica of the famous Taj Mahal with the essence of a son's priceless emotions imbibed gives birth to Bibi-ka-Maqbara, an amazing mausoleum in Aurangabad. It is dedicated to the warm memories of Aurangazeb's wife, Rabia-ul-Durani and is an exceptional effort on the part of a son, Prince Azim Shah, to express his unparalleled love for his mother. The mausoleum has stood the test of time but is lesser-appreciated than its more-famous counterpart.
Located on the banks of the Godavari River, Paithan is a city positioned approximately 56km south of Aurangabad. One could explore this small yet wonderful city on foot. Glimpses of Paithan's glorious past gets slowly unveiled in the bends and corners of the city. A number of sightseeing options can be enjoyed by tourists. Some of the well-known attractions among them are the Eknath Maharaj Temple, Nathsagar Dam, Jayakwadi Bird Sanctuary, Jnanyeshwari Vatika and the Paithani Kendra.