- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Ramdev S R S Travels 19:50 Triveni 10h 45m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:40 Gachibowli 07:30 KondapurR T O Office 07:20 Miyapur allwin. 07:10 K P H B Vishwanath Theatre 07:00 Kukatpally 06:50 Ameerpet 06:30 Lakdikapool S R S TravelsSRS TravelsScania AC Multi Axle Semi Sleeper(2+2) 3.2/5735 Fare Details Rs735 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:16 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:16 Shop no.12 sukh sagar complex,opphotel rakshit internation, near ramdev hotel, nehru nagar.belgaum 10h 45m → 08:01 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:37 Gachibowli 08:11 Mehndipatnam 08:31 Lakdi ka Pool 08:01 Nanalnagar 07:02 Miyapur 07:31 Kondapur 06:49 ChandanagarPaulo TravelsVolvo A/C Multi-axle seater/sleeper (2+1) 2.6/51470 Fare Details Rs1470 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1680 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Belgaum 9h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:45 Patancheru 06:00 Zaheerabad 06:30 Sangareddy 07:10 KPHB Main Road 06:50 Ashok Nagar 07:00 Chandanagar 07:05 Miyapur 07:15 Bharat Nagar 07:20 S.R Nagar 07:30 AmeerpetSVR Tours and TravelsVolvo B11R MultiAxle SemiSleeper Auto Trans.(2+2) 3.6/51249 Fare Details Rs1249 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Belgaum 10h 0m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:45 Paradise 09:30 Lakdikapool 09:20 Ameerpet 09:15 Sr Nagar 09:05 Kukatpally 09:00 Kphb 08:50 Nizampet 08:45 Miyapur 08:30 ChandanagarOrange Tours And TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/51785 Fare Details Rs1785 - Sleeper
Rs1890 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Belgaum 9h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:45 Patancheru 06:00 Zaheerabad 06:30 Sangareddy 06:50 Ashok Nagar 06:55 Chandanagar 07:00 Miyapur 07:15 Bharat Nagar 07:05 K.P.H.B 07:20 S.R Nagar 07:30 AmeerpetSVR Tours and TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1) 3.6/51669 Fare Details Rs1669 - Sleeper
- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 GOAVES HEGDE TRAVELS ( VAN PICK UP ) 8884494351 22:10 HARIMANDIR ANGOL (VAN PICKUP ) 8884494351 22:05 KK TRAVELS 2 ND GATE ( VAN PICK UP ) 8884494351 22:05 TILAKWADI IST GATE (VAN PICK UP ) 8884494351 9343993253 22:30 SUKHASAGAR COMPLEX ( VAN PICK UP ) 9343993253 23:00 HOTEL TRIVENI (M) 9343993254 9h 30m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:30 MIYAPUR LAST BUS DROP PH NO:PH NO: 040-23230880,9346538010,8886865781 09:20 PANJAGUTTA X ROAD BUS/VAN DROP 040-23230880 09:15 LAKDIKAPOOL BATA SHOW ROOM DROP NO:040-23230880,8886865781,8886055886 08:30 MEHDIPATNAM BUS DROP PH: 040-23230880 ,8886055227/226VRL TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.7/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Semi Sleeper
Rs1103 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 GOAVES HEGDE TRAVELS ( VAN PICK UP ) 8884494351 21:10 HARIMANDIR ANGOL (VAN PICKUP ) 8884494351 21:15 KK TRAVELS 2 ND GATE ( VAN PICK UP ) 8884494351 21:15 TILAKWADI IST GATE (VAN PICK UP ) 8884494351 9343993253 21:40 SUKHASAGAR COMPLEX ( VAN PICK UP ) 9343993253 23:15 HOTEL TRIVENI (M) 9343993254 8h 15m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 MIYAPUR LAST BUS DROP PH NO:PH NO: 040-23230880,9346538010,8886865781 08:20 PANJAGUTTA X ROAD BUS/VAN DROP 040-23230880 08:15 LAKDIKAPOOL 040 23230880, 8886865781.8886055226 07:30 MEHDIPATNAM BUS DROP PH: 040-23230880 ,8886055227/226VRL TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.9/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Semi Sleeper
Rs1103 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:30 Belgaum 10h 0m → 09:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:45 Paradise 10:30 Lakdikapool 10:20 Ameerpet 10:15 Sr Nagar 10:05 Kukatpally 10:00 Kphb 09:50 Nizampet 09:45 Miyapur 09:30 ChandanagarOrange Tours & TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/51785 Fare Details Rs1785 - Sleeper
Rs1890 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Belgaum to Hyderabad
How many buses are running between Belgaum to Hyderabad on the daily basis?
8 buses are running between Belgaum to Hyderabad. Out of which 6 are sleeper buses, 6 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Belgaum to Hyderabad bus route?
The minimum fare for , AC bus is ₹735, Sleeper bus is ₹735 and ₹1050 for AC Volvo on Belgaum to Hyderabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Belgaum Hyderabad bus route?
, 101 seats for AC and 208 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Belgaum to Hyderabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Belgaum to Hyderabad bus route leaves at 19:45. It is a ac bus and fare for this bus is ₹735.
When does the last bus leaves for Hyderabad from Belgaum?
The last bus for Belgaum to Hyderabad route leaves at 23:30. The ticket price for this ac bus is ₹1785.
Who are the popular operators on the Belgaum to Hyderabad bus route?
Top operators on the Belgaum to Hyderabad bus route are VRL Travels , SVR Tours and Travels , SRS Travels and Orange Tours And Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Belgaum Hyderabad Bus Services
Seated on the foothills of the Western Ghats is the beautiful town of Belgaum which is sketched by rivers, hills, dense evergreen forests and flaunts a cool, salubrious climate. What one gets to admire here is a cartload of attractions spanning from ancient sites, historical monuments to religious places as well. The city is extensively preferred for its two special sweetmeats, Kunda and Maande. Hyderabad has a royal charm in its culture, traditions, cuisine, architecture and aura alike. People simply love its biryani and haleem. Pearls are an all time favourite among locals and tourists alike. The city is splashed with historical monuments, architectural displays, gardens, lakes, tombs, museums, malls, clubs and pubs. The estimated distance of 575km between these two cities can be easily covered by Belgaum to Hyderabad buses.
From 06:45pm in the evening till 10:30pm at night, around six bus services from Belgaum to Hyderabad can be availed. A travel time of 8h 0m to 13h 15m is required to cover this entire driving distance. VRL Travels, Paulo Travels and Kesineni Travels provide wonderful services on this route . Their fleet of buses viz Volvo A/C Multi Axle Seater/Semi Sleeper, King Size A/C Sleeper and Volvo A/C Multi-axle Semi Sleeper are designed for providing maximum comfort and efficiency on road. Bus fares currently ranges in-between Rs.990 and Rs.1848.
With Goibibo.com,online bus booking from Belgaum to Hyderabad is easy and hassle-free. Before leaving Belgaum, do drop-in at the Belgaum Fort, Kamal Basati, Hunshevari, Siddheshwar Temple, Swami Vivekananda Smarak, Sulebhavi Mahalaxmi Temple and Veera Soudha. Few attractions like the Dudhsagar Waterfalls, Godchinamalaki Falls, Bhimgad Wildlife Sanctuary, Vajrapoha Falls are distanced a little far from the city. Hyderabad is famous for its Birla Mandir. Charminar, Golconda Fort, Qutub Shahi Tombs, Ramoji Film City, Hussain Sagar Lake, NTR Gardens, Lumbini Park and Nehru Zoological Park.
Belgaum to Hyderabad Bus Offers & Promos
Belgaum Hyderabad Bus Schedule & Info
Belgaum Hyderabad Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Belgaum
Top Bus routes from Hyderabad
Top Trains from Belgaum
Top Trains from Hyderabad
Hotels in Hyderabad
Popular attractions in Hyderabad
- St. Joseph's Cathedral
Established in the year 1820, St. Joseph’s Cathedral Hyderabad is counted among the most .....
- Trimulgherry Fort
Built in 1867, Trimulgherry Fort was once used for the purpose of carrying barracks, arsenals, stables, mess houses and military houses. The Fort is ......
- Golconda Fort
At a distance of 11km to the west of Hyderabad, rests the historic Golconda Fort, which was once known to be a landmark that governed the destiny of South India. It is one of biggest fortress in the Deccan Plateau that rests above the land at approximately 400 ft. altitude. From the Kakatiyas of Warangal to the Baihmanis and from Qutb Shahi kings later to Aurangazeb, the fort served all the dynasties that ruled Hyderabad during the past.
- Salarjung Museum
If you are an art lover then this is the place to be in Hyderabad ....