- 01:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 01:30 Belgaum, Chirag Travels Co.™, Shop No 12, Sukhsagar Complex, Near Ramdev Hotel, Opp Hotel Rakshit International, Nehru Nagar 5h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Lonavala - Desi Food PointChirag Travels Co.A/C Sleeper (2+1)3161 Fare Details Rs3161 - Sleeper
- 04:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 04:40 Jakhar Travels,C/O Sai krupa Travels,Shop No.2/A,shri Sagar Complax,Nehru Nagar,Belgaum 8h 20m → 13:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 13:00 Lonavala-Central point highwayJakhar TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1890 - Seater/Sleeper
- 06:26 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 06:26 Belgaum - mr travels, c/o jagdish purohit sweets rto circle - 9449644450 7h 50m → 14:16 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 14:16 Bypass (lonavala)M.R. TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1785 Fare Details Rs1785 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2415 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:05 Goa Veas (Pickup Van/Bus) 21:10 Hari Mandir (Pickup Van/Bus) 21:15 2 Nd Gate Kk Tours And Travels (Pickup Van/Bus) 21:20 1st Gate Jayavanth Tours And Travels (Pickup Van/Bus) 21:45 Ramdev S R S Travels 7h 15m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Lonavala Express HighwaySRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)830 Fare Details Rs830 - Sleeper
- 23:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:30 Ramdev Hotel Anand Travels Office 8h 0m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 LONAVALA BYPASS EXPRES HIGWAYAnand travelVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1)1580 Fare Details Rs1580 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Belgaum to Lonavala
How many buses are running between Belgaum to Lonavala on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Belgaum to Lonavala. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Belgaum to Lonavala bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹1580 for AC Volvo on Belgaum to Lonavala bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Belgaum Lonavala bus route?
and 26 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Belgaum to Lonavala bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Belgaum to Lonavala bus route leaves at 01:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹3161.
When does the last bus leaves for Lonavala from Belgaum?
The last bus for Belgaum to Lonavala route leaves at 06:26. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1785.
Who are the popular operators on the Belgaum to Lonavala bus route?
Top operators on the Belgaum to Lonavala bus route are M.R. Travels , Anand travel , Chirag Travels Co. and SRS Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Belgaum to Lonavala Bus Offers & Promos
Belgaum Lonavala Bus Schedule & Info
Belgaum Lonavala Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Belgaum
Top Bus routes from Lonavala
Top Trains from Belgaum
Top Trains from Lonavala
Hotels in Lonavala
Popular attractions in Lonavala
- Bhairavnath Temple
Bhairavnath Temple is situated in a thickly forested area near Lonavala. It is an ancient shrine dedicated to Lord Bhairava, an incarnation of Lord Shiva. The architecture of this temple resembles any other Shiva Temple in Konkon region. Not only devotees, but also tourists from nearby cities and other parts of India visit the shrine during their trip to Lonavala. Cool breeze, green surrounding and ancient architecture contribute to the temple's unique charm and heavenly beauty. There are many small shrines dedicated to various Hindu deities are located inside the main sanctum of the temple.
- Bhushi Dam
Bushy Dam affords some stunning views to the tourists throughout the year, especially in the months of.....
- Tungarli Lake
This Tungarli Lake is an artificial reservoir which was built during the British rule to store rain water. The lake has a Dam and small reservoir of ......
- Bhaja Caves
Lonavala stands for group of caves and one can find lots of caves which were built by the Buddhist nuns in this place. These Bhaja caves store historic events and are ......