- 14:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 14:30 Rajpurohit travels, shobha saris ke samne, moti circle 14h 15m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 KatrajShrinath Travel Agency Pvt. Ltd.A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/51627 Fare Details Rs1627 - Sleeper
- 15:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:15 D/30/3, Kasai Gali,Nr Rameshwari hotel 9902857592,9590911151 14h 30m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Katraj by pass 05:45 Wakad 05:45 Talegaon toll naka mumbari and pune express highwaySundesha TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.0/51575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Sleeper
Rs1680 - Sleeper
- Get 5.0 % Extra OFF More16:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:00 Bellary Ksrtc 13h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Katraj 05:15 Chandni Chowk 05:30 Wakkad PuneMeenakshi TravelsNON A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.2/51049 Fare Details Rs1049 - Sleeper
- 16:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:00 BALLARI VRL TRAVELS OFFICE,BUDA COMPLEX SHOP NO 16, BENGALURU ROAD MOTHI CIRCLE BALLARI 9343993255 14h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 SWARGATE,MITRAMANDAL CHOWK,VRL TRAVELS.DEALING CENTER BUILDING.VAN PICK UP.02024420051/7391053392.VRL TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5900 Fare Details Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1200 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1300 - Seater/Sleeper
- 16:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:00 Mothi Circle 13h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:40 Katraj 04:55 Chandani Chowk 04:57 Hinjawadi 05:00 WakkadMG TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.5/51522 Fare Details Rs1522 - Sleeper
- Get 5.0 % Extra OFF More16:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:00 Bellary KSRTC 12h 30m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Kataraj 04:15 Chandni Chowk 04:30 Wakkad PuneMeenakshi TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.2/53148 Fare Details Rs3148 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Ballari to Pune
How many buses are running between Ballari to Pune on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Ballari to Pune. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Ballari to Pune bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Ballari to Pune bus route leaves at 14:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1627.
When does the last bus leaves for Pune from Ballari?
The last bus for Ballari to Pune route leaves at 16:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹900.
What are the boarding points for Ballari to Pune Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Ballari are Mothi Talkies Circle and Others .
What are the dropping points in Pune for the Ballari Pune bus route?
Dropping points in Pune for this route are Wakad , Bavdhan , Swargate , Hinje Wadi and Katraj .
Who are the popular operators on the Ballari to Pune bus route?
Top operators on the Ballari to Pune bus route are Meenakshi Travels , Shrinath Travel Agency Pvt. Ltd. , Sundesha Travels and VRL Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Ballari to Pune Bus Offers & Promos
Ballari Pune Bus Schedule & Info
Ballari Pune Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Pune
Popular attractions in Pune
- National War Museum
The National War Museum was built in 1997 and is a memorial for Indian soldiers who sacrificed their lives for the nation. It was established by citizens of Pune under the Express Citizen Forum which established the War Memorial Fund.
- Bhaja Caves
Lonavala stands for group of caves and one can find lots of caves which were built by the Buddhist nuns in this place. These Bhaja caves store historic events and are ......
- Pataleshwar Cave Temples
The Pataleshwar Cave Temples is dedicated to Lord Pataleshwar- the God of Underwater and Lord Shiva. The design of these temples is similar to those of Elephanta Cave. It was constructed in 8th century and many of its stones date back to 700 to 800 AD. These temples are considered to be a part of the protected monuments category of Pune.
- Aga Khan Palace
The Aga Khan Palace is also known as the Gandhi National Museum and is a part of the Indian freedom struggle.