- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 BESTAVARI PETA 8h 15m <→ 03:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:45 HYDERABAD MGBS 04:30 JBSAPSRTC-5971ULTRA DELUXE (NON-AC, 2+2 PUSH BACK) 3.0/5423 Fare Details Rs423 - Seater
- 20:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:40 BESTAVARI PETA 8h 20m <→ 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 HYDERABAD MGBS 05:30 JBS 06:15 BHEL-BEERAMGUDAAPSRTC-5959SUPER LUXURY (NON-AC, 2 + 2 PUSH BACK) 3.8/5442 Fare Details Rs442 - Seater
- 21:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:35 Bestavaripeta 8h 30m → 06:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Ameerpet 05:50 S R Nagar 05:55 Bharat Nagar 06:00 Balanagar 06:05 ChintalSri Krishna TravelsNON A/C Push Back (2+2) 3.8/5750 Fare Details Rs750 - Seater
- 21:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:50 Bestavaripeta 9h 25m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 L B Nagar 05:05 Nagole 05:05 Kothapet 05:10 Uppal 05:10 Dilsukhnagar 05:20 CBS 05:30 Nampally 05:40 Lakdikapool 05:45 Punjagutta 05:55 Ameerpet 06:10 S R Nagar 06:20 Moosapet 06:30 K P H B 06:35 Miyapur 06:40 Miyapur Allwyn x Road 06:45 Gangaram 06:55 BHEL 07:15 BachupallyMeghana TravelsA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.0/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:55 Bestavaripeta 8h 50m → 06:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:25 BN Reddy 04:35 LB Nagar 04:40 Nagole 04:45 Uppal X road 04:55 RAMANTHAPUR 05:10 Narayana Guda 05:13 Himayath nagar 05:15 Liberty busstop 05:17 Lakidikapool 05:20 Khairathabad 05:22 Panjagutta 05:25 Ameerpet 05:35 SR Nagar 05:37 ESI 05:40 Erragadda 05:42 Bharath Nagar 05:47 Moosapet 05:50 Kukatpally 05:55 KPHB 05:58 JNTU 06:02 Nizampet X Road 06:08 Hydernagar 06:10 Miyapur 06:15 Allwin X Road 06:20 Madinaguda 06:25 Chanda Nagar 06:30 Lingampalli 06:35 Jyothi Nagar 06:40 Ashok Nagar 06:45 BeeramgudaROYAL VOYAGE TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITEDA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 4.4/51000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:55 Bestavaripeta 7h 50m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 BN Reddy 04:35 LB Nagar 04:40 Uppal 04:45 Dilsukhnagar 05:00 Lakidikapool 05:15 Ameerpet 05:45 Kukatpally 06:00 Miyapur 06:20 LingampalliGiridhar Tours and TravelsA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/5672 Fare Details Rs672 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs882 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs945 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Bestavaripeta to Hyderabad
How many buses are running between Bestavaripeta to Hyderabad on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Bestavaripeta to Hyderabad.
When does the first Bestavaripeta to Hyderabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Bestavaripeta to Hyderabad bus route leaves at 19:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹423.
When does the last bus leaves for Hyderabad from Bestavaripeta?
The last bus for Bestavaripeta to Hyderabad route leaves at 21:50. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹500.
Who are the popular operators on the Bestavaripeta to Hyderabad bus route?
Top operators on the Bestavaripeta to Hyderabad bus route are APSRTC-5971 , APSRTC-5959 , Sri Krishna Travels and Meghana Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Bestavaripeta to Hyderabad Bus Offers & PromosView All Bus Offers
Bestavaripeta Hyderabad Bus Schedule & Info
Bestavaripeta Hyderabad Popular Bus Operators
Hotels in Hyderabad
Popular attractions in Hyderabad
Talk about Hyderabad and Charminar is the first thing that your lips utter ....
- Golconda Fort
At a distance of 11km to the west of Hyderabad, rests the historic Golconda Fort, which was once known to be a landmark that governed the destiny of South India. It is one of biggest fortress in the Deccan Plateau that rests above the land at approximately 400 ft. altitude. From the Kakatiyas of Warangal to the Baihmanis and from Qutb Shahi kings later to Aurangazeb, the fort served all the dynasties that ruled Hyderabad during the past.
- Nehru Zoological Park
Also called as Hyderabad Zoo, Nehru Zoological Park was established in the year 1959 ....
- Trimulgherry Fort
Built in 1867, Trimulgherry Fort was once used for the purpose of carrying barracks, arsenals, stables, mess houses and military houses. The Fort is ......