- 09:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 09:10 BHACHAU NEW 7h 50m <→ 17:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 17:00 PORBANDARGSRTCEXPRESS183 Fare Details Rs183 - Seater
- 10:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 10:05 BHACHAU NEW 8h 25m <→ 18:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 18:30 PORBANDARGSRTCGURJARNAGRI190 Fare Details Rs190 - Seater
- 23:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:50 BHACHAU NEW 6h 45m <→ 06:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:35 PORBANDARGSRTCNon A/C Seater (2+1)201 Fare Details Rs201 - Seater
- 23:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:50 BHACHAU NEW 6h 45m <→ 06:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:35 PORBANDARGSRTCSLEEPER281 Fare Details Rs281 - Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:30 Bhachau 7h 0m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Shreeji Travels Express Service, Harish Cinema, Opp.Hanumangufa Police StationPatel tours and travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)580 Fare Details Rs580 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Bhachau to Porbandar
How many buses are running between Bhachau to Porbandar on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Bhachau to Porbandar. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, and 3 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Bhachau to Porbandar bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Bhachau to Porbandar bus route leaves at 09:10. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹183.
When does the last bus leaves for Porbandar from Bhachau?
The last bus for Bhachau to Porbandar route leaves at 10:05. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹190.
Who are the popular operators on the Bhachau to Porbandar bus route?
Top operators on the Bhachau to Porbandar bus route are GSRTC and Patel tours and travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Bhachau to Porbandar Bus Offers & Promos
Bhachau Porbandar Bus Schedule & Info
Bhachau Porbandar Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Bhachau
Top Bus routes from Porbandar
Top Trains from Porbandar
Popular attractions in Porbandar
- Porbandar Sea Beach
This beautiful town has urbanized at the south-east shore on the Arabian Sea. Porbandar Sea Beach is one of the famous and.......
- Kirti Mandir
The state of Gujarat is deeply attached with Mahatma Gandhi's life and action. Kirti Mandir, also acclaimed as ‘Temple of Fame’, is a memorial temple built in honour of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi in his birthplace in the city of Porbandar, Gujarat. The foundation stone of Kirti Mandir is said be laid in 1947 to turn the dream and imagination of Shri Nanji Kalidas Mehta into reality.