- 23:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 Bhadravati 6h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 MajesticSri Krishna Tour and TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5300 Fare Details Rs300 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs400 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:30 BHADRAVATHI 6h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:10 Yeshwantpur Govardhan Theater 05:10 Nelamangala S R S Travels 05:15 8th Mile 05:20 Jalahalli 05:30 Rajajinagar 05:40 Malleswaram Circle 05:50 Seshadri Puram 06:00 Majestic Ananda Rao Circle 06:15 KalasipalyamSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
Rs550 - Sleeper
- 23:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:45 Hotel Padma Nilaya- BH Road- Bhadravati 6h 15m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Majestic - Beside Hotel Amar- near Ayurvedi HospitalEast West TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.0/5399 Fare Details Rs399 - Sleeper
- 23:55 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:55 Bhadravati 6h 35m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 8 th Mile 05:40 Jalahalli Cross 05:50 yeshwantpur 05:55 Navrang 06:00 Majestic 06:02 Anand Rao Circle 06:05 Corporation Circle 06:07 Lalbagh 06:12 Netkallappa Circle 06:15 South End Circle 06:16 Jayanagar 4th Block 06:17 Raghavendra Swamy Temple 06:30 Jaynagar 9th Block 06:35 Jayadeva Signal 06:40 Bellekalli 06:42 Arekere Gate Opp Hsbc 06:45 Vijaya Bank ColonySri Krishna Tour and TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.5/5300 Fare Details Rs300 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Bhadravati to Bangalore
How many buses are running between Bhadravati to Bangalore on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Bhadravati to Bangalore. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, and 4 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Bhadravati to Bangalore bus route?
The minimum fare for on Bhadravati to Bangalore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Bhadravati Bangalore bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Bhadravati to Bangalore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Bhadravati to Bangalore bus route leaves at 23:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹300.
When does the last bus leaves for Bangalore from Bhadravati?
The last bus for Bhadravati to Bangalore route leaves at 23:55. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹300.
Who are the popular operators on the Bhadravati to Bangalore bus route?
Top operators on the Bhadravati to Bangalore bus route are Sri Krishna Tour and Travels , East West Travels and SRS Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Bhadravati to Bangalore Bus Offers & Promos
Bhadravati Bangalore Bus Schedule & Info
Bhadravati Bangalore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Bhadravati
Top Bus routes from Bangalore
Top Trains from Bangalore
Hotels in Bangalore
Popular attractions in Bangalore
- Shivanasamudra Falls
Shivanasamudra is a small island town in the Mandya district of Karnataka. It is 65 km east of Mysore and 120 km from Bangalore. Situated on the...
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Spread over 240 acres of land, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden is located at the heart of the city of Bangalore. It derives its name from two words,'lal' meaning red, 'bagh' meaning garden and is so called due to the abundance of red roses aplenty. The history of the garden dates back to the era of Hyder Ali, a well-known ruler of old Mysore. In the year 1760, Hyder Ali made a private garden in an area of 40 acres which was further developed by his son Tipu Sultan. It was given the status of a Government Botanical Garden in 1856.
- Bannerghatta Biological Park
Bannerghatta Biological Park (formed in 2002) is a part of the Bannerghatta National Park which was established in August 1971. The idea ...
- Vidhana Soudha
One of the most famous landmarks of Bangalore, the Vidhana Soudha houses the State Legislature and the Secretariat of Karnataka. The magnificent ...