- 16:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 Bhandara-Baba Travels,Near Muslim Library 11h 30m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Purple Tr-Opp District Court,Behind A B C Complex,Adalat roadPrasanna Purple Mobility Solutions Pvt LtdA/C Sleeper (2+1)1469 Fare Details Rs1469 - Sleeper
Rs1575 - Sleeper
Rs1680 - Sleeper
Rs1838 - Sleeper
- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:10 Royal travel muslim library chowk 17:30 Bhushan travels near bharat petrolpump chakoli road tasil karyalaya 13h 40m → 07:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:10 Baba Petrol PumpNight Rider Travels (Ajinkya) PuneBharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1)1467 Fare Details Rs1467 - Sleeper
- 18:29 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:29 Bharat petrol pump, bhushan travels 11h 0m → 05:29 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:29 Baba Petrol Pump 05:29 WalujMahendra TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 1.8/51500 Fare Details Rs1500 - Sleeper
- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Trimurti Chouk 10h 0m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Himalaya Travels Baba Petro PumpMetro Star ServicesA/C Sleeper (2+1)1942 Fare Details Rs1942 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Bharat petrol pump, bhushan travels 11h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Baba Petrol Pump 07:00 WalujMahendra TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/51400 Fare Details Rs1400 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Bharat petrol pump, bhushan travels 10h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Baba Petrol Pump 07:30 WalujMahendra TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1) 3.2/51750 Fare Details Rs1750 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Bhandara to Aurangabad
How many buses are running between Bhandara to Aurangabad on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Bhandara to Aurangabad.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Bhandara to Aurangabad bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1750 on Bhandara to Aurangabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Bhandara Aurangabad bus route?
30 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Bhandara to Aurangabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Bhandara to Aurangabad bus route leaves at 16:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1469.
When does the last bus leaves for Aurangabad from Bhandara?
The last bus for Bhandara to Aurangabad route leaves at 21:00. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹1750.
Who are the popular operators on the Bhandara to Aurangabad bus route?
Top operators on the Bhandara to Aurangabad bus route are Mahendra Travels , Prasanna Purple Mobility Solutions Pvt Ltd , Night Rider Travels (Ajinkya) Pune and Metro Star Services .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Bhandara to Aurangabad Bus Offers & Promos
Bhandara Aurangabad Bus Schedule & Info
Bhandara Aurangabad Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Bhandara
Top Bus routes from Aurangabad
Top Trains from Bhandara
Top Trains from Aurangabad
Hotels in Aurangabad
Popular attractions in Aurangabad
- Bibi Ka Maqbara
A near-replica of the famous Taj Mahal with the essence of a son's priceless emotions imbibed gives birth to Bibi-ka-Maqbara, an amazing mausoleum in Aurangabad. It is dedicated to the warm memories of Aurangazeb's wife, Rabia-ul-Durani and is an exceptional effort on the part of a son, Prince Azim Shah, to express his unparalleled love for his mother. The mausoleum has stood the test of time but is lesser-appreciated than its more-famous counterpart.
Located on the banks of the Godavari River, Paithan is a city positioned approximately 56km south of Aurangabad. One could explore this small yet wonderful city on foot. Glimpses of Paithan's glorious past gets slowly unveiled in the bends and corners of the city. A number of sightseeing options can be enjoyed by tourists. Some of the well-known attractions among them are the Eknath Maharaj Temple, Nathsagar Dam, Jayakwadi Bird Sanctuary, Jnanyeshwari Vatika and the Paithani Kendra.