- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Bharat petrol pump, bhushan travels 10h 30m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Teen imli square, maharashtra mahendra near hotel surbhiMahendra TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Bhandara 9h 45m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Teen Imli Sqaure Near Siya Ram Toll Kanta 06:30 Jhabua Tower Near Railway StationMetro Star ServicesA/C Sleeper (2+1)1512 Fare Details Rs1512 - Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Bharat petrol pump, bhushan travels 10h 45m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 NavlakhaMahendra TravelsVolvo A/C Sleeper (2+1)1000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
- 21:11 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:11 Bhandara bypass 10h 35m → 07:46 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:01 Dhakkan Wala KuaHans TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1)1375 Fare Details Rs1375 - Sleeper
Rs1480 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Bharat petrol pump, bhushan travels 10h 0m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 Teen imli square, maharashtra mahendra near hotel surbhiMahendra TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1)1100 Fare Details Rs1100 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Bhandara to Indore
How many buses are running between Bhandara to Indore on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Bhandara to Indore. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 5 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Bhandara to Indore bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1000 on Bhandara to Indore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Bhandara Indore bus route?
86 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Bhandara to Indore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Bhandara to Indore bus route leaves at 20:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1000.
When does the last bus leaves for Indore from Bhandara?
The last bus for Bhandara to Indore route leaves at 22:30. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹1100.
Who are the popular operators on the Bhandara to Indore bus route?
Top operators on the Bhandara to Indore bus route are Mahendra Travels , Metro Star Services and Hans Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Bhandara to Indore Bus Offers & Promos
Bhandara Indore Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Bhandara
Top Bus routes from Indore
Top Trains from Bhandara
Top Trains from Indore
Hotels in Indore
Popular attractions in Indore
- Bada Ganpati Temple
Housing an iconic 25 foot tall idol of Lord Ganesha, Bada Ganesha Temple is one of the must see tourist attractions of Indore. The statue of lord Ganesha here is believed to be the largest in the whole world.
- Omkareshwar Temple
Omkareshwar is one of the 12 famous Jyotirlinga shrines of Lord Shiva. The temple is based on the banks of Narmada River, the river splits to form an Island called Mandhata. Omkareshwar Temple is perched on this 4 kilometres long and 2 kilometre wide island. Interestingly, the shape of the island resembles to holy Hindu word “Om”. Tourists and devotees from all over the country gather here to visit this holy shrine dedicated to Hindu Lord Shiva. The iconic temple is built in Northern Indian style of architecture, high spires can be spotted on the top of the temple.
- Krishnapura Chhatris Tomb
Owing to the Holker kingdom, Krishnapura Chhatris are located on the banks of the River Khan. This monument reveals the actual Maratha style of architecture with domes and spires that attracts the tourists to wonder at its grandeur. These beautiful Chhatris are known widely for their architectural sight. It is stunning sights at night when they are lit up. Krishnapura Chhatris are royal tombs of the Hokar Dynasty, they symbolize the glory and fame of the Holkars in the area
- Indore Museum
Established in the year 1929, Indore Museum (or Central Museum) is located near the General Post Office in Indore. This museum is a great place for history buffs or anyone who is interested in knowing more about the rich history of Indore city. It is home to a wide range of Parmar sculptures from Hinglajgarh and boasts of having a nice collection of coins and armour.