- 16:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 Bhandara-Baba Travels,Near Muslim Library 16h 0m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Chandan Nagar Bypass -Purple Travels 08:10 Viman Nagar-Satnam Tr Near Inorbit Mall 08:15 Yerawada - Citylink Travels,Lunkad Reality,Nr Blue Hills Nagar Road 08:30 Sangamwadi- Prasanna Purple Parking 09:00 Nasik Phata-Below Flyover 09:30 Nigdi-Rudra ParkingPrasanna Purple Mobility Solutions Pvt LtdA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/51259 Fare Details Rs1259 - Sleeper
Rs1365 - Sleeper
Rs1470 - Sleeper
Rs1628 - Sleeper
- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:10 Royal travel muslim library chowk 17:30 Bhushan travels near bharat petrolpump chakoli road tasil karyalaya 17h 30m → 11:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 11:00 Chandan nagar by pass 11:05 Viman Nagar 11:10 Yerwada 11:15 Sangamwadi 11:20 NigdiNight Rider Travels (Ajinkya) PuneBharat Benz A/C Sleeper (2+1) 1.9/51467 Fare Details Rs1467 - Sleeper
- 18:29 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:29 Bharat petrol pump, bhushan travels 14h 45m → 09:14 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:44 Ranjangaon 07:59 Perne Fata 08:14 Karegaon 08:44 Wagholi 08:54 Wageshwar parking 09:19 Viman Nagar 09:29 Yerwada 09:30 SangamwadiMahendra TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/51500 Fare Details Rs1500 - Sleeper
- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Trimurti Chouk 13h 30m → 08:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:15 Shikrapur Ganraj Travels 08:30 Alandi Phata Near Baba Travels 08:45 Wagholi Akash Travels 09:00 Chandan Nagar Bypass Near Sai Travels 09:10 Viman Nagar Near Hotel Four Point 09:20 Yerwada Near Hdfc Bank Gunjan Chowk 09:45 Sangamwadi Parking No. 3 10:30 NigdiMetro Star ServicesA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.9/52047 Fare Details Rs2047 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Bharat petrol pump, bhushan travels 14h 15m → 10:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:15 Ranjangaon 09:30 Karegaon 09:45 Perne Fata 10:05 Wagholi 10:10 Wageshwar parking 10:20 Bypass (chandan nagar) 10:30 Viman Nagar 10:40 Yerwada 10:50 SangamwadiMahendra TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.1/51400 Fare Details Rs1400 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Bharat petrol pump, bhushan travels 13h 0m → 10:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 Ranjangaon 09:00 Perne Fata 10:00 Wagholi 10:25 Wageshwar parking 10:50 Bypass (chandan nagar) 11:05 Viman Nagar 11:25 Yerwada 11:55 SangamwadiMahendra TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1) 2.5/51750 Fare Details Rs1750 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Bhandara to Pune
How many buses are running between Bhandara to Pune on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Bhandara to Pune. Out of which 6 are sleeper buses, 6 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Bhandara to Pune bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1750 on Bhandara to Pune bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Bhandara Pune bus route?
37 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Bhandara to Pune bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Bhandara to Pune bus route leaves at 16:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1259.
When does the last bus leaves for Pune from Bhandara?
The last bus for Bhandara to Pune route leaves at 17:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1467.
Who are the popular operators on the Bhandara to Pune bus route?
Top operators on the Bhandara to Pune bus route are Mahendra Travels , Prasanna Purple Mobility Solutions Pvt Ltd , Night Rider Travels (Ajinkya) Pune and Metro Star Services .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 6 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Bhandara to Pune Bus Offers & Promos
Bhandara Pune Bus Schedule & Info
Bhandara Pune Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Bhandara
Top Bus routes from Pune
Top Trains from Bhandara
Top Trains from Pune
Hotels in Pune
Popular attractions in Pune
- National War Museum
The National War Museum was built in 1997 and is a memorial for Indian soldiers who sacrificed their lives for the nation. It was established by citizens of Pune under the Express Citizen Forum which established the War Memorial Fund.
- Bhaja Caves
Lonavala stands for group of caves and one can find lots of caves which were built by the Buddhist nuns in this place. These Bhaja caves store historic events and are ......
- Pataleshwar Cave Temples
The Pataleshwar Cave Temples is dedicated to Lord Pataleshwar- the God of Underwater and Lord Shiva. The design of these temples is similar to those of Elephanta Cave. It was constructed in 8th century and many of its stones date back to 700 to 800 AD. These temples are considered to be a part of the protected monuments category of Pune.
- Aga Khan Palace
The Aga Khan Palace is also known as the Gandhi National Museum and is a part of the Indian freedom struggle.