- 00:25 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:25 Zadeshwar chokdi 10h 32m → 10:57 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:57 Collector ChorayaRaj Laxmi TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)2000 Fare Details Rs2000 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs3000 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Bharuch Jadeshwar Chowkadi 12h 0m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Bajrang Travels (Bhagwati Travels), Shashtrinagar ChourahaShreeji Travels agencyNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)1050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:30 Zadeshwer chokdi 9h 54m → 05:24 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:24 ChittorgarhJ J TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1300 Fare Details Rs1300 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 Zadeshwer chokdi 9h 45m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:15 ChittorgarhJ J TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)451 Fare Details Rs451 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs811 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:40 Zadshwar chowdi near brauch 8h 45m → 07:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:25 Collector ChorayaNew Kothari TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Bharuch to Chittaurgarh
How many buses are running between Bharuch to Chittaurgarh on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Bharuch to Chittaurgarh. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 3 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Bharuch to Chittaurgarh bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Bharuch to Chittaurgarh bus route leaves at 00:25. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹2000.
When does the last bus leaves for Chittaurgarh from Bharuch?
The last bus for Bharuch to Chittaurgarh route leaves at 00:25. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹2000.
Who are the popular operators on the Bharuch to Chittaurgarh bus route?
Top operators on the Bharuch to Chittaurgarh bus route are J J Travels , Raj Laxmi Travels , Shreeji Travels agency and New Kothari Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Bharuch to Chittaurgarh Bus Offers & Promos
Bharuch Chittaurgarh Bus Schedule & Info
Bharuch Chittaurgarh Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Bharuch
Top Bus routes from Chittaurgarh
Top Trains from Bharuch
Top Trains from Chittaurgarh
Hotels in Chittaurgarh
Popular attractions in Chittaurgarh
- Chittorgarh Fort
Nestled on the banks of Gambhiri and Berach rivers, Chittorgarh served as the erstwhile capital of Sisodia Dynasty of Mewar. The city is the abode to the magnificent Chittorgarh Fort, which is also believed to be the largest forts of Mewar. The fort stands at a height of around 591 feet on a hill and sprawls over 692 acres of land. From its very inception, it has been under the rule of Guhilot, Sisodias, and Suryavanshi clans of Chattari Rajputs. Its evocative history is studded over its ceremonial towers, palaces, temples and gigantic gates.
- Kalika Mata Temple
Kalika Mata Temple is dedicated to Hindu Goddess Kali who symbolises power and heroism.
- Kirti Stambh
Kirti Stambh of Chittorgarh carries with it the brilliant craftsmanship of Jain Merchant by the name of Jijaji Rathod. The tower measuring 22 feet high was commissioned during the 12th-century in order to glorify Jainism. Located within the vast Chittorgarh Fort Complex, Kirti Stambh is dedicated to Sri Adinath, the first Thirthankara.
- Gaumukh Reservoir
Gaumukh Reservoir is one of the most important water tanks of Chittorgarh Fort, Rajasthan.