- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Zadeswar Chowkdi 10h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Arvindo Hospital 06:10 Mari mata Choraya 06:20 Raj Maholla 06:30 Teen Emli 06:30 Navlakha 06:50 MusakkhediS N TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)1000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Rathore travels 11h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Raj Mohalla 07:30 Chhotigwaltoli 07:30 Teen imli square (essar petrol pump)Aadi Raj TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Zadeshwar Chowkdi 11h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Aurobindo Hospital 07:10 Radission Squre 07:15 Velocity Cinema 07:20 Bengali Square 07:25 Pipliyahana Sqaure Papa Bakery 08:00 Teen Imli SquareIntercity Travels (Indore)A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5735 Fare Details Rs735 - Sleeper
- 20:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:10 Bharuch zadeshwar chokdi 9724246990 8h 55m → 05:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:05 Vijay nagarShrinath travel agency iso 9001 certifiedVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1) 2.8/5945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
- 20:29 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:29 Zadeshwar chokdi 0261-2340900,9924357804, 9h 41m → 06:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:10 Aurobindo hospital 06:10 Gangawal-raj mohalla 06:10 Vijay nagar 06:10 Bada ganpati square 06:10 Chandan nagar 06:10 Collector office 06:10 Marimata chouraha 06:10 Teen imli squareSky TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+2)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 21:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:35 Bharuch zadeskwar chokdi - 90819 59590 - 90819 59591 8h 10m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 Chandan nagar 05:55 Gangawal-raj mohalla 06:15 Aurobindo hospitalSkycity TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 1.8/51000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Bharuch to Indore
How many buses are running between Bharuch to Indore on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Bharuch to Indore.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Bharuch to Indore bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹945 for AC Volvo on Bharuch to Indore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Bharuch Indore bus route?
and 35 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Bharuch to Indore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Bharuch to Indore bus route leaves at 20:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1000.
When does the last bus leaves for Indore from Bharuch?
The last bus for Bharuch to Indore route leaves at 20:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹500.
Who are the popular operators on the Bharuch to Indore bus route?
Top operators on the Bharuch to Indore bus route are S N Travels , Skycity Travels , Sky Travels and Intercity Travels (Indore) .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Bharuch to Indore Bus Offers & Promos
Bharuch Indore Bus Schedule & Info
Bharuch Indore Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Bharuch
Top Bus routes from Indore
Top Trains from Bharuch
Top Trains from Indore
Hotels in Indore
Popular attractions in Indore
- Bada Ganpati Temple
Housing an iconic 25 foot tall idol of Lord Ganesha, Bada Ganesha Temple is one of the must see tourist attractions of Indore. The statue of lord Ganesha here is believed to be the largest in the whole world.
- Omkareshwar Temple
Omkareshwar is one of the 12 famous Jyotirlinga shrines of Lord Shiva. The temple is based on the banks of Narmada River, the river splits to form an Island called Mandhata. Omkareshwar Temple is perched on this 4 kilometres long and 2 kilometre wide island. Interestingly, the shape of the island resembles to holy Hindu word “Om”. Tourists and devotees from all over the country gather here to visit this holy shrine dedicated to Hindu Lord Shiva. The iconic temple is built in Northern Indian style of architecture, high spires can be spotted on the top of the temple.
- Meghdoot Upvan Garden
Meghdoot Upvan Garden is one of the most beautiful and largest gardens in Indore. The garden is known for its natural beauty in form of vibrant flowers, trees and landscapes. There are also a number of fountains inside the Meghdoot Upvan Garden which add to the mesmerizing appeal of the place. The garden is all peaceful and serene during the day while the nights follow with lighted and dancing fountains. More importantly, Meghdoot Upvan Garden is a treat to watch throughout the day and night.
- Sukh Niwas Palace
What once used to be Summer Palace of the mighty Holkar rulers, is now a famous tourist attractions and picnic spot in Indore. Sukh Niwas Palace of Indore is an Indo Western architectural masterpiece which showcases the lavish luxuries of Holkar dynasty here. The palace is encircled by vast gardens all around and Sukh Mahal Lake in front of it. The picturesque view of the Sukh Niwas Palace is bound to amaze any visitor here.