- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Zadeswar Chowkdi 9h 15m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Hari Fatak Mannat GardenS N TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)1000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Zadeshwar Chowkdi 10h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 UJJAN DEWAS GATEIntercity Travels (Indore)A/C Sleeper (2+1)735 Fare Details Rs735 - Sleeper
- 20:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:10 Bharuch zadeshwar chokdi 9724246990 7h 35m → 03:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:45 Bus standShrinath travel agency iso 9001 certifiedVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1)945 Fare Details Rs945 - Sleeper
- 20:29 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:29 Zadeshwar chokdi 0261-2340900,9924357804, 11h 6m → 07:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:35 Bus stand 07:35 Dewas Gate 07:35 Ujjain 07:35 Harifatak overbridgeSky TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+2)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 21:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:35 Bharuch zadeskwar chokdi - 90819 59590 - 90819 59591 10h 10m → 07:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:45 Dewas Gate 07:45 UjjainSkycity TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Bharuch to Ujjain
How many buses are running between Bharuch to Ujjain on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Bharuch to Ujjain.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Bharuch to Ujjain bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹945 for AC Volvo on Bharuch to Ujjain bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Bharuch Ujjain bus route?
and 34 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Bharuch to Ujjain bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Bharuch to Ujjain bus route leaves at 20:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1000.
When does the last bus leaves for Ujjain from Bharuch?
The last bus for Bharuch to Ujjain route leaves at 21:35. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹700.
Who are the popular operators on the Bharuch to Ujjain bus route?
Top operators on the Bharuch to Ujjain bus route are S N Travels , Sky Travels , Intercity Travels (Indore) and Shrinath travel agency iso 9001 certified .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Bharuch to Ujjain Bus Offers & Promos
Bharuch Ujjain Bus Schedule & Info
Bharuch Ujjain Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Bharuch
Top Bus routes from Ujjain
Top Trains from Bharuch
Top Trains from Ujjain
Hotels in Ujjain
Popular attractions in Ujjain
- Mahakal Temple
One of the twelve Jyotirlingas and one of the most famous and sacred Hindu temples dedicated to Lord Shiva is the Mahakal Temple of Ujjain. Nestled aside Rudra Sagar Lake of Ujjain, the temple welcomes devotees from all sections of society to its holy abode. The Mahakal dominates the life of Ujjain and even amid busy daily routine, people ensure a visit to the temple and experience the unbreakable link between man and ancient Hindu traditions and practices.
- Kaliadeh Palace
This beautiful tourist destination is located on an island in the river Kshipra. Kaliadeh Palace has been constructed in the year 1458 AD by ......
- Bhartrihari Cave
The Bhartrihari Caves of Madhya Pradesh, on the banks of the Shipra River, stands testimony to the life and saintliness of sage Bhartrihari. The caves are now a tourist destination but was once the abode of the great scholar and poet whose greatness and expertise has been immortalised through the works of Shringarshatak, Vairagyashatak and Nitishatak.
- Bade Ganeshji Ka Mandir
Dedicated to Lord Ganesha, Bade Ganeshji ka Mandir or Bada Ganesh ka Mandir is a popular religious tourist attraction in Ujjain. Apart from being a religious centre, the temple serves as a place of learning astrology and Sanskrit as well...