- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Samay travels 8h 15m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Bapunagar 05:15 Bus stand (geeta mandir) 05:15 Iscon Circle 05:15 Kalupur Railway Station 05:15 Khodiyar nagar 05:15 Naroda Patiya 05:15 Paldi 05:15 patia bethak 05:15 SatelliteSamay travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5460 Fare Details Rs460 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Bhatia 8h 30m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Shiv Shakti Travels, Sumeru Complex, Paldi, AhmedabadShiv Shakti TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:25 BANSHIDHAR TRAVELS, BUS STAND, BHATIA 7h 45m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:25 ISCON AND OF FLYOVER BRIDGE-09979881489,07926575660 05:40 H K Travels Paldi Cross Road-9429893289 05:45 H.K.TRAVELS S.T (Gita Mandir) 07925461274 05:50 Shree hari h.k. Travels,(RAJ-TRAVELS) 06:00 NARODA KRISHNA TRAVELSHK Hirani TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 bhatia bus stand 9h 0m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Bapunagar 06:15 Bus stand (geeta mandir) 06:15 Iscon Circle 06:15 Khodiyar nagar 06:15 Naroda Patiya 06:15 Nehrunagar circle 06:15 Paldi 06:15 Sarkhej 06:15 Satellite 06:15 Shivranjani cross road 06:15 Ujala HotelJay dwarkadhish travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.9/5460 Fare Details Rs460 - Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Bus stand 7h 35m → 05:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 S.G.Highway 05:20 Satellite 05:35 Paldi 05:35 Ujala Hotel 05:50 C.t.m (express highway)Deep TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)683 Fare Details Rs683 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Bhatiya to Ahmedabad
How many buses are running between Bhatiya to Ahmedabad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Bhatiya to Ahmedabad.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Bhatiya to Ahmedabad bus route?
The minimum fare for on Bhatiya to Ahmedabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Bhatiya Ahmedabad bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Bhatiya to Ahmedabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Bhatiya to Ahmedabad bus route leaves at 21:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹460.
When does the last bus leaves for Ahmedabad from Bhatiya?
The last bus for Bhatiya to Ahmedabad route leaves at 21:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹460.
Who are the popular operators on the Bhatiya to Ahmedabad bus route?
Top operators on the Bhatiya to Ahmedabad bus route are Samay travels , Deep Travels , Jay dwarkadhish travels and HK Hirani Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Bhatiya to Ahmedabad Bus Offers & Promos
Bhatiya Ahmedabad Bus Schedule & Info
Bhatiya Ahmedabad Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Bhatiya
Top Bus routes from Ahmedabad
Top Trains from Ahmedabad
Hotels in Ahmedabad
Popular attractions in Ahmedabad
- Bhadra Fort
Bhadra fort is beautiful monument that is famous for its intricate carvings, pattern works and beautiful frescos suits. In the year 1411, .........
- Kankaria Lake
A stroll along the banks, lying on the greens or enjoying laser shows, a peaceful or delightful day-out, as you please, is assured in the amazing Kankaria Lake of Ahmedabad. With fun suiting all age groups, the lake is a one-stop destination for people in a look-out for unadulterated recreation. It is one of the largest lakes in the city and is a regular hang-out option for locals.
- Teen Darwaja
A renowned landmark of Ahmedabad, Teen Darwaza is a triple arched gateway, distinguished by its beautiful Islamic architecture. It is also considered as one of the oldest as well as the longest gateways of the city. Established in 1411 C.E. by Sultan Ahmed Shah, the founder of Ahmedabad, this gate served as a royal entrance to the Maidan Shahi or the Royal Square.
- Dada Hari Vav (Stepwell)
Water conservation has been of prime importance in Gujarat since antiquity Such can be appreciated from the 120 or so odd step-wells that are scattered in different parts of the state. Two prominent step-wells can be admired in Ahmedabad itself. One is Mata Bhawani ni Vav and the other is Dada Hari ni Vav, located at an approximate 20min walking distance from each other. Both the step-wells are distinctly diverse in architecture and ethos. While the former is colourful and lively, the latter is imposing and pure.