- 16:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 Shree bansidhar travels 16:45 Nandana bus stand 16:50 Limbadi 13h 40m → 06:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:10 Narmada chokdi 06:10 Zadeshwar ChokdiShree Bansidhar TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Nr. Police station, bhatia 19:10 Nandana 19:15 Limbdi patiya 19:20 Hanjiyakhadi 19:25 Vadatra 19:30 Samor 12h 57m → 07:57 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:57 Zadeshwar ChokdiSamay travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)580 Fare Details Rs580 - Sleeper
- 19:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:20 Shree bansidhar travels 19:30 Nandana bus stand 19:35 Limbadi 12h 20m → 07:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:40 Narmada chokdi 07:40 Zadeshwar ChokdiShree Bansidhar TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.3/5600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Bhatia by pass 20:10 Nandana 20:15 Limbdi patiya 20:20 Hanjiyakhadi 20:25 Vadatra 20:30 Samor 12h 58m → 08:58 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:58 Zadeshwar ChokdiSamay travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)680 Fare Details Rs680 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Bhatiya to Bharuch
How many buses are running between Bhatiya to Bharuch on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Bhatiya to Bharuch. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 3 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Bhatiya to Bharuch bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Bhatiya to Bharuch bus route leaves at 16:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹600.
When does the last bus leaves for Bharuch from Bhatiya?
The last bus for Bhatiya to Bharuch route leaves at 20:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹680.
Who are the popular operators on the Bhatiya to Bharuch bus route?
Top operators on the Bhatiya to Bharuch bus route are Shree Bansidhar Travels and Samay travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Bhatiya to Bharuch Bus Offers & Promos
Bhatiya Bharuch Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Bhatiya
Top Bus routes from Bharuch
Top Trains from Bharuch
Hotels in Bharuch
Popular attractions in Bharuch
- Golden Bridge
The British took all pain to leave their footprints in India before bidding adieu to this varied gigantic landmass. Though most of those masterpieces have stood the good and worst of times, yet they have been restored with perfection as symbols of incredible India. One such name is the Golden Bridge, which connects Ankleshwar to Bharuch by crossing Narmada River.
- Jama Masjid
History of Muslim religion in Gujarat spans over a millennia and if one has to choose a living image that represents Muslim in Gujarat, then it cant be anything other than the Jama Masjid of Bharuch. The mosque possess a distinguished structure, which in turn differentiates it from other mosques in India. On one hand, its covered courtyard gives it the look of a fort, while on the other its construction during the 14th century from the remains of an ancient Jain temple represent temple architecture modified on Islamic practices.
- Shoolpaneshwar Wildlife Sanctuary
Resplendent with an amazing bio-diversity, Shoolpaneshwar Wild Life Sanctuary spread at over 600 sq. Kms is.......