- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 M/O BHARAT PETROLEUM PH 08385-223793 12h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 NEAR JEWARGI CROSS SINDAGI - AMBABHAVANI TMPL-KALABURAGI - (M)+919343993263VRL TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)800 Fare Details Rs800 - Sleeper
Rs850 - Sleeper
Rs900 - Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Bhatkal Sugama Tourists 20:20 Shirali Cross Road Bus Stop (NH66) 12h 15m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 MSK mill Road Near Bus standGanesh Travels And Tours-Mangalore To GulbargaNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/5850 Fare Details Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Bhatkal 12h 0m → 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 GulbargaNew Jewargi RoadSRS TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)900 Fare Details Rs900 - Sleeper
- 21:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:45 Bhatkal Sugama Tourists 21:50 Shirali Cross Road Bus Stop (NH66) 11h 45m → 09:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:30 MSK mill Road Near Bus standGanesh Travels And Tours-Mangalore to GulbargaNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)800 Fare Details Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs850 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Bhatkal to Gulbarga
How many buses are running between Bhatkal to Gulbarga on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Bhatkal to Gulbarga.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Bhatkal to Gulbarga bus route?
The minimum fare for on Bhatkal to Gulbarga bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Bhatkal Gulbarga bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Bhatkal to Gulbarga bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Bhatkal to Gulbarga bus route leaves at 19:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹800.
When does the last bus leaves for Gulbarga from Bhatkal?
The last bus for Bhatkal to Gulbarga route leaves at 21:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹800.
Who are the popular operators on the Bhatkal to Gulbarga bus route?
Top operators on the Bhatkal to Gulbarga bus route are Ganesh Travels And Tours-Mangalore To Gulbarga , Ganesh Travels And Tours-Mangalore to Gulbarga , SRS Travels and VRL Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Bhatkal to Gulbarga Bus Offers & Promos
Bhatkal Gulbarga Bus Schedule & Info
Bhatkal Gulbarga Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Bhatkal
Top Bus routes from Gulbarga
Top Trains from Bhatkal
Top Trains from Gulbarga
Popular attractions in Gulbarga
- Koranti Hanuman Temple
The Koranti Hanuman Temple is a major attraction of Gulbarga that attracts locals and tourists alike. Established in the year 1957, the temple is dedicated to the popular Hindu God, Lord Hanuman. Visitors can attend the morning and evening aartisof the temple and enjoy the spiritual ambience.
- Gulbarga Fort
Within the once robust and impregnable walls of the Gulbarga Fort are embedded the glorified remains of two established empires. From each crevice and fissure peeps an amazing historical fact. Karnataka holds the architectural brilliances of the Warangal and Bahamani dynasties. Having withstood several battles and invasions, what remains now are sad fortified remains and dilapidated structures. A trip to the fort will help one admire the intricateness of Islamic architecture.
- Khwaja Bande Nawaz Durgah
Khwaja Bande Nawaz was an acclaimed Sufi Saint of Chisti Order from India who was responsible for advocating tolerance, harmony and understanding among several religions. Gulbarga district in the Deccan Plateau of Karnataka is the holy abode to dargah of the enlightened Saint Khwaja Bande Nawaz. The complex encompasses a mausoleum of the Saint that is visited by devotees and his followers from round the world.