- 17:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:45 Nari chokdi (9824133592) 10h 33m → 04:18 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:18 Virar Phata 04:33 Vasai Phata 04:53 Ghodbunder 04:58 Kashi Mira 05:03 Dahisar 05:08 Borivali (East) 05:18 Malad 05:33 Goregaon (East) 05:38 Santacruz (e) - maratha colony 05:43 Vile Parle 05:48 Bandra 05:53 Wadala 05:58 Shivdi 06:03 Cotton green 06:18 Wadi bandarAtithi TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)899 Fare Details Rs899 - Sleeper
- 17:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:50 Nari chokdi (9824133592) 9h 51m → 03:41 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:41 Virar Phata 03:56 Vasai Phata 04:16 Ghodbunder 04:21 Kashi Mira 04:26 Dahisar 04:31 Borivali (East) 04:41 Malad 04:56 Goregaon (East) 05:01 Santacruz (e) - maratha colony 05:06 Vile Parle 05:11 Bandra 05:16 Wadala 05:21 Shivdi 05:26 Cotton green 05:41 Wadi bandarAtithi TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)899 Fare Details Rs899 - Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Nari Chokdi 12h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Nalasopara police chowky western exp highway 06:30 Vasai 06:30 Virar 06:45 Ghodbandar (e) Opp. Fountain Htl 07:00 Mira rd Kashmira Opp. police Chwky 07:15 Borivali -(E),Opp National Park,Suvidhya Travels 07:30 kandivali (e) Opp. samate ngr, Mumbai. 07:45 Malad (e) krurar village, Mumbai. 08:00 Andheri (e) Below bridge near suvidha travels, Mumbai. 08:15 Parla 08:30 Santacruz 08:45 Bandra Near ongc building 09:00 Dharavi 09:15 Wadala 09:30 Shivdi 09:35 Cotton Green 09:50 DongariJ k travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.2/51000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Nari chokdi 12h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Charoti 04:45 Manor - mastan naka 04:50 Nalasopara 04:55 Virar Phata 05:20 Vasai Phata 05:30 Ghodbunder 05:40 Kashi Mira 05:50 Dahisar 06:10 Borivali 06:20 Malad(e)- pushpa park 06:30 Malad (East) 06:40 Jogeshwari (East) 06:45 Andheri(east) 06:55 Vile Parle 07:05 Bandra 07:15 Dadar east 07:30 Mahalaxmi 07:40 Cotton greenBharat TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.7/51016 Fare Details Rs1016 - Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 Talaja Jakatnaka 18:20 Rammantra Mandir 18:25 Pani ni Tanki, Kaliyabid 18:30 R.T.O Circle 18:45 Nari Chowkdi, Raj Chamunda Hotel 11h 30m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 VIRAR 06:05 NALASOPARA POLICE CHOWKI 06:10 VASAI PHATA, SHRINATH TRAVELS AGENCY 06:15 Ghodbandar Road, Opp. Fountain Hotel 06:20 KASHIMIRA Nr. POLICE STATION 06:25 Dahisar - (E), Gulfam Hotel, On highway 06:30 Jay Khodiyar Tra.Borivali National Park 06:35 PUSHPA PARK,JAY KHODIYAR BUS SERVICE 06:40 PATHAN VAADI,MALAD 06:45 Jogeshwari - (E), Near Ismail Yusuf Collage 06:50 ANDHERI, NR TRAVELS 06:55 PARLA JAAL HOTEL 07:00 BANDRA 07:05 DHARAVI 07:10 VADALA 07:15 SHIVADI, Nr. LIJJAT PAPAD 07:20 KOTAN GREEN 07:25 Jay Khodiyar Bus Service, Aathar RoadJay khodiyar travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)1000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
- 18:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:45 Nari chowkdi 11h 45m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Andheri(east) 06:30 Bandra 06:30 Borivali (East) 06:30 Cotton green 06:30 Dahisar 06:30 Dharavi 06:30 Dongri 06:30 Ghodbunder 06:30 Jogeswari 06:30 Kandivali (East) 06:30 Malad 06:30 Santacruz (e) 06:30 Shivdi 06:30 Sion 06:30 Vasai Phata 06:30 Vile Parle 06:30 Virar Phata 06:30 WadalaShiv Shakti Travels UNANon A/C Sleeper (2+1)900 Fare Details Rs900 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Bhavnagar to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Bhavnagar to Mumbai on the daily basis?
7 buses are running between Bhavnagar to Mumbai.
When does the first Bhavnagar to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Bhavnagar to Mumbai bus route leaves at 16:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1144.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Bhavnagar?
The last bus for Bhavnagar to Mumbai route leaves at 18:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1000.
Who are the popular operators on the Bhavnagar to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Bhavnagar to Mumbai bus route are Atithi Travels , GSRTC , J k travels and Bharat Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Bhavnagar to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Bhavnagar Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Bhavnagar Mumbai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Bhavnagar
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Siddhivinayak Temple
Dedicated to Lord Shri Ganesh, the Siddhivinayak Temple is one of the richest temples in Mumbai and is often frequented by renowned bollywood actors and politicians.
- Juhu Beach
The sprawling Juhu Beach of Mumbai is one of the most famous Indian beaches. The beach is located in Ville Prle area of Mumbai and stretches along the Arabian Sea shore for approximately 18km.
Home to million souls, where hundreds shack under one roof, Dharavi in Mumbai is one of the largest slums in the world.
- Elephanta Caves
Dating back between the 5th and 8th centuries, the Elephanta Caves in Mumbai are the UNESCO World Heritage Sites that represents the diorama of the Hindu and Buddhist culture dilating from the rock cut sculptures.