- 01:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 01:00 Bhilad Railway Station 2h 45m → 03:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:45 Zadeshwar ChowkadiEkta TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)1200 Fare Details Rs1200 - Sleeper
- 02:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 02:00 Bhilad Railway Station 2h 45m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Zadeshwar ChowkadiEkta TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)2000 Fare Details Rs2000 - Sleeper
- 13:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 13:35 By pass 5h 10m → 18:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 18:45 Bypass highway 18:45 Zadeshwar ChokdiCRL TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1200 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 by pass Highway 4h 0m → 02:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:30 Jadeshwar ChokdiS K Patel TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
Rs800 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Bhilad to Bharuch
How many buses are running between Bhilad to Bharuch on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Bhilad to Bharuch. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, and 1 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Bhilad to Bharuch bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Bhilad to Bharuch bus route leaves at 01:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1200.
When does the last bus leaves for Bharuch from Bhilad?
The last bus for Bhilad to Bharuch route leaves at 13:35. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1000.
Who are the popular operators on the Bhilad to Bharuch bus route?
Top operators on the Bhilad to Bharuch bus route are Ekta Travels , CRL Travels and S K Patel Travels .
Bhilad to Bharuch Bus Offers & Promos
Bhilad Bharuch Bus Schedule & Info
Bhilad Bharuch Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Bhilad
Top Bus routes from Bharuch
Top Trains from Bharuch
Popular attractions in Bharuch
- Golden Bridge
The British took all pain to leave their footprints in India before bidding adieu to this varied gigantic landmass. Though most of those masterpieces have stood the good and worst of times, yet they have been restored with perfection as symbols of incredible India. One such name is the Golden Bridge, which connects Ankleshwar to Bharuch by crossing Narmada River.
- Jama Masjid
History of Muslim religion in Gujarat spans over a millennia and if one has to choose a living image that represents Muslim in Gujarat, then it cant be anything other than the Jama Masjid of Bharuch. The mosque possess a distinguished structure, which in turn differentiates it from other mosques in India. On one hand, its covered courtyard gives it the look of a fort, while on the other its construction during the 14th century from the remains of an ancient Jain temple represent temple architecture modified on Islamic practices.
- Shoolpaneshwar Wildlife Sanctuary
Resplendent with an amazing bio-diversity, Shoolpaneshwar Wild Life Sanctuary spread at over 600 sq. Kms is.......