- 00:11 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:11 Rajlaxmi travels 9h 1m → 09:12 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:12 BharatpurRavi TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
- 16:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:00 Chirag travels agency 9694865656 9h 0m → 01:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 01:00 BharatpurShri Chirag Travel AgencyNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)700 Fare Details Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:35 kalpna trevels below harshdeep hotel 9h 25m → 04:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:55 By passShrijee TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
- 21:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:55 A-ONE Tourist Agency / V.K. Nandu Travels 8h 50m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 BharatpurNandu V.K. TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)650 Fare Details Rs650 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Bhilwara to Bharatpur
How many buses are running between Bhilwara to Bharatpur on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Bhilwara to Bharatpur. Out of which 5 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 4 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Bhilwara to Bharatpur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Bhilwara to Bharatpur bus route leaves at 00:11. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹500.
When does the last bus leaves for Bharatpur from Bhilwara?
The last bus for Bhilwara to Bharatpur route leaves at 00:11. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹500.
Who are the popular operators on the Bhilwara to Bharatpur bus route?
Top operators on the Bhilwara to Bharatpur bus route are Ravi Travels , Shri Chirag Travel Agency , Shrijee Travels and Nandu V.K. Travels .
Bhilwara to Bharatpur Bus Offers & Promos
Bhilwara Bharatpur Bus Schedule & Info
Bhilwara Bharatpur Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Bhilwara
Top Bus routes from Bharatpur
Top Trains from Bhilwara
Top Trains from Bharatpur
Hotels in Bharatpur
Popular attractions in Bharatpur
- Keoladeo Ghana Bird Sanctuary
The Keoladeo Ghana Bird Sanctuary in Bharatpur, Rajasthan is one of the richest bird areas in the world and is a major tourist attraction in the state of Rajasthan. The National Park, spread over an area of 29km² has been declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- Lohagarh Fort
A must visit tourist attraction for history lovers, Lohagarh Fort or Iron Fort of Bharatpur is famous as a symbol of strength and eternity. It stood strongly against repeated four attacks of British, but was finally captured by Lord Lake. A moat surrounds the fort which was filled with water, as a shield against enemy attacks. The gateway of the fort is named as Ashtadhatu(eight-metal) and is adorned with beautiful paintings of huge elephants.
- Deeg Palace
Deeg Palace was constructed in a wide area; the beauty of the placeleaves people amazed. The sunrise and sunset at the palace gives a .........