- 16:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:00 Chirag travels agency 9694865656 9h 0m → 01:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 01:00 BharatpurShri Chirag Travel AgencyNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)800 Fare Details Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1100 - Seater/Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Chirag travels agency 9694865656 10h 30m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 BharatpurShri Chirag Travel AgencyNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1000 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Hotel landmark 7h 48m → 03:33 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:33 BharatpurShrinath Travel Agency Pvt. Ltd.Non A/C Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Bhilwara 9h 30m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:45 BharatpurNandu V.K. TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Bhilwara to Bharatpur
How many buses are running between Bhilwara to Bharatpur on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Bhilwara to Bharatpur. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, and 1 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Bhilwara to Bharatpur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Bhilwara to Bharatpur bus route leaves at 16:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹800.
When does the last bus leaves for Bharatpur from Bhilwara?
The last bus for Bhilwara to Bharatpur route leaves at 20:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹500.
Who are the popular operators on the Bhilwara to Bharatpur bus route?
Top operators on the Bhilwara to Bharatpur bus route are Shri Chirag Travel Agency , Nandu V.K. Travels and Shrinath Travel Agency Pvt. Ltd. .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Bhilwara to Bharatpur Bus Offers & Promos
Bhilwara Bharatpur Bus Schedule & Info
Bhilwara Bharatpur Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Bhilwara
Top Bus routes from Bharatpur
Top Trains from Bhilwara
Top Trains from Bharatpur
Hotels in Bharatpur
Popular attractions in Bharatpur
- Deeg Palace
Deeg Palace was constructed in a wide area; the beauty of the placeleaves people amazed. The sunrise and sunset at the palace gives a .........
- Lohagarh Fort
A must visit tourist attraction for history lovers, Lohagarh Fort or Iron Fort of Bharatpur is famous as a symbol of strength and eternity. It stood strongly against repeated four attacks of British, but was finally captured by Lord Lake. A moat surrounds the fort which was filled with water, as a shield against enemy attacks. The gateway of the fort is named as Ashtadhatu(eight-metal) and is adorned with beautiful paintings of huge elephants.
- Keoladeo Ghana Bird Sanctuary
The Keoladeo Ghana Bird Sanctuary in Bharatpur, Rajasthan is one of the richest bird areas in the world and is a major tourist attraction in the state of Rajasthan. The National Park, spread over an area of 29km² has been declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.