- 16:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:00 Shop no 3 siddhivinayak complex 7h 5m → 23:05 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 23:05 Zadeshwar ChokdiShrinath travel agency iso 9001 certifiedNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Bhiwandi dandikar mill 0251=2319151-9222313070 7h 15m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Zadeshwar ChokdiShree Vijay TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)700 Fare Details Rs700 - Sleeper
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 Bhiwandi dandikar mill 0251=2319151-9222313070 7h 30m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Zadeshwar ChokdiShree Vijay TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)850 Fare Details Rs850 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Bhiwandi to Bharuch
How many buses are running between Bhiwandi to Bharuch on the daily basis?
3 buses are running between Bhiwandi to Bharuch. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Bhiwandi to Bharuch bus route?
The minimum fare for on Bhiwandi to Bharuch bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Bhiwandi Bharuch bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Bhiwandi to Bharuch bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Bhiwandi to Bharuch bus route leaves at 16:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹600.
When does the last bus leaves for Bharuch from Bhiwandi?
The last bus for Bhiwandi to Bharuch route leaves at 16:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹600.
Who are the popular operators on the Bhiwandi to Bharuch bus route?
Top operators on the Bhiwandi to Bharuch bus route are Shree Vijay Travels and Shrinath travel agency iso 9001 certified .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Bhiwandi to Bharuch Bus Offers & Promos
Bhiwandi Bharuch Bus Schedule & Info
Bhiwandi Bharuch Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Bhiwandi
Top Bus routes from Bharuch
Top Trains from Bharuch
Popular attractions in Bharuch
- Shoolpaneshwar Wildlife Sanctuary
Resplendent with an amazing bio-diversity, Shoolpaneshwar Wild Life Sanctuary spread at over 600 sq. Kms is.......
- Jageshwar Mahadev
Jageshwar Mahadev is one of the renowned temples having armed statues of Nandi and Skandi. People visit this temple to worship Lord Shiva in the form of......
- Golden Bridge
The British took all pain to leave their footprints in India before bidding adieu to this varied gigantic landmass. Though most of those masterpieces have stood the good and worst of times, yet they have been restored with perfection as symbols of incredible India. One such name is the Golden Bridge, which connects Ankleshwar to Bharuch by crossing Narmada River.
- Sri Mahamritunjaya Mahadev
Sri Mahamritunjaya Mahadev is an ancient temple which is considered as one of the largest temples in ....