- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Shree ramdev gujarat travels, opp.ashok hotel,kalyan road, bhiwandi 6h 15m → 02:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:45 Zadeshwar ChokdiGujarat TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Bhiwandi dandikar mill 0251=2319151-9222313070 7h 15m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Zadeshwar ChokdiShree Vijay TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)1200 Fare Details Rs1200 - Sleeper
- 22:02 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:02 Bhiwandi, opp dandekar fectory 6h 45m → 04:47 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:47 Zadeshwar ChokdiDeep TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1890 Fare Details Rs1890 - Sleeper
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 Bhiwandi dandikar mill 0251=2319151-9222313070 7h 30m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Zadeshwar ChokdiShree Vijay TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)1400 Fare Details Rs1400 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Bhiwandi to Bharuch
How many buses are running between Bhiwandi to Bharuch on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Bhiwandi to Bharuch. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses.
When does the first Bhiwandi to Bharuch bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Bhiwandi to Bharuch bus route leaves at 20:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹500.
When does the last bus leaves for Bharuch from Bhiwandi?
The last bus for Bhiwandi to Bharuch route leaves at 22:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1400.
Who are the popular operators on the Bhiwandi to Bharuch bus route?
Top operators on the Bhiwandi to Bharuch bus route are Shree Vijay Travels , Gujarat Travels and Deep Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Bhiwandi to Bharuch Bus Offers & Promos
Bhiwandi Bharuch Bus Schedule & Info
Bhiwandi Bharuch Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Bhiwandi
Top Bus routes from Bharuch
Top Trains from Bharuch
Popular attractions in Bharuch
- Golden Bridge
The British took all pain to leave their footprints in India before bidding adieu to this varied gigantic landmass. Though most of those masterpieces have stood the good and worst of times, yet they have been restored with perfection as symbols of incredible India. One such name is the Golden Bridge, which connects Ankleshwar to Bharuch by crossing Narmada River.
- Shoolpaneshwar Wildlife Sanctuary
Resplendent with an amazing bio-diversity, Shoolpaneshwar Wild Life Sanctuary spread at over 600 sq. Kms is.......
- Jama Masjid
History of Muslim religion in Gujarat spans over a millennia and if one has to choose a living image that represents Muslim in Gujarat, then it cant be anything other than the Jama Masjid of Bharuch. The mosque possess a distinguished structure, which in turn differentiates it from other mosques in India. On one hand, its covered courtyard gives it the look of a fort, while on the other its construction during the 14th century from the remains of an ancient Jain temple represent temple architecture modified on Islamic practices.