- 19:59 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:59 Bijapur 20:10 ganesh nagar byepass 20:25 managoli byepass 20:40 muttagi cross 20:50 nidgundi 21:00 almatti 10h 1m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Tumkur Main RoadGeepee TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.6/5504 Fare Details Rs504 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs630 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs656 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs683 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 NEAR MARATI VIDYALAY PH 08352 - 220220 / 9620231929 / 9343993259 9h 15m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 BATAWADI BY PASS 8884067826VRL TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Bijapur to Tumkur
How many buses are running between Bijapur to Tumkur on the daily basis?
2 buses are running between Bijapur to Tumkur. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, and 2 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Bijapur to Tumkur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Bijapur to Tumkur bus route leaves at 19:59. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹504.
When does the last bus leaves for Tumkur from Bijapur?
The last bus for Bijapur to Tumkur route leaves at 21:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹550.
Who are the popular operators on the Bijapur to Tumkur bus route?
Top operators on the Bijapur to Tumkur bus route are Geepee Travels and VRL Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Bijapur to Tumkur Bus Offers & Promos
Bijapur Tumkur Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Bijapur
Top Bus routes from Tumkur
Top Trains from Bijapur
Top Trains from Tumkur
Bengaluru Hotels Near to Tumkur
Popular attractions in Tumkur
- Devarayanadurga State Forest
Devarayanadurga State Forest is a superb tourist destination of Tumkur which is known as a unique dry deciduous forest. The forest is located at......
- Goravanahalli Mahalakshmi Temple
Goravanahalli Mahalakshmi temple is a famous religious place for tourists and is located in the Koratagere taluka of the Tumkur. This temple attracts......
Located 16 Kms from the city, Devarayanadurga is a beautiful hill station to visit which is close to Naamada Chilume, the natural spring. The temples of......
- Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple
A famous religious destination for pilgrims, Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy temple is a very popular attraction of Tumkur city which was.....