- 19:59 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:59 Bijapur 20:10 ganesh nagar byepass 20:25 managoli byepass 20:40 muttagi cross 20:50 nidgundi 21:00 almatti 9h 56m → 05:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Tumkur Main RoadGeepee TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)870 Fare Details Rs870 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs975 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1050 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 NEAR MARATI VIDYALAY PH 08352 - 220220 / 9620231929 / 9343993259 9h 15m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 BATAWADI BY PASS 8884067826VRL TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.8/5700 Fare Details Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Bijapur to Tumkur
How many buses are running between Bijapur to Tumkur on the daily basis?
2 buses are running between Bijapur to Tumkur.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Bijapur to Tumkur bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹700 on Bijapur to Tumkur bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Bijapur Tumkur bus route?
73 seats for Non AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Bijapur to Tumkur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Bijapur to Tumkur bus route leaves at 19:59. It is a nonac bus and fare for this bus is ₹870.
When does the last bus leaves for Tumkur from Bijapur?
The last bus for Bijapur to Tumkur route leaves at 21:00. The ticket price for this nonac bus is ₹700.
Who are the popular operators on the Bijapur to Tumkur bus route?
Top operators on the Bijapur to Tumkur bus route are Geepee Travels and VRL Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Bijapur to Tumkur Bus Offers & Promos
Bijapur Tumkur Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Bijapur
Top Bus routes from Tumkur
Top Trains from Bijapur
Top Trains from Tumkur
Bengaluru Hotels Near to Tumkur
Popular attractions in Tumkur
- Devarayanadurga State Forest
Devarayanadurga State Forest is a superb tourist destination of Tumkur which is known as a unique dry deciduous forest. The forest is located at......
- Goravanahalli Mahalakshmi Temple
Goravanahalli Mahalakshmi temple is a famous religious place for tourists and is located in the Koratagere taluka of the Tumkur. This temple attracts......
Located 16 Kms from the city, Devarayanadurga is a beautiful hill station to visit which is close to Naamada Chilume, the natural spring. The temples of......
- Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple
A famous religious destination for pilgrims, Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy temple is a very popular attraction of Tumkur city which was.....