- 15:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:00 Bodar - Bypass Road 17h 0m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Kalamboli-(W) Mc Donald 08:00 Kharghar - Hiranandani Complex, Three Star Hotel 08:00 Belapur C.B.D. Nr. Traffic Police Chowki 08:00 Nerul-(W) London Pilsoner Factory 08:00 Vashi-(W) Vashi Plaza Signal 08:00 Chembur-(E) Chembur Naka, Opp. Maharana Hotel 08:00 Sion-(E) Sion Circle 08:00 Parel-(W) Bharat Travels, S.T.Stand 08:00 Elphistone-(W) Kumar Tours and Travels 08:00 Dadar-(E) Chitra Cinema 08:00 Worli-Kumar Tours And TravelsKumar Tours And TravelsNon A/c Seater (2+2)900 Fare Details Rs900 - Seater
- 16:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:45 Bodhan 14h 40m → 06:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Sion E 06:00 Worli 07:00 Borivalli EOrange Tours & TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1470 - Seater/Sleeper
- 16:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:45 Bodhan 13h 45m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Sion E 07:00 WorliOrange Tours & TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)900 Fare Details Rs900 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1100 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1200 - Seater/Sleeper
- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 Bodhan 15h 15m → 08:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:10 Sion E 08:30 WorliOrange Tours & TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1470 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Bodhan to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Bodhan to Mumbai on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Bodhan to Mumbai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Bodhan to Mumbai bus route?
The minimum fare for on Bodhan to Mumbai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Bodhan Mumbai bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Bodhan to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Bodhan to Mumbai bus route leaves at 15:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹900.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Bodhan?
The last bus for Bodhan to Mumbai route leaves at 17:30. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1260.
Who are the popular operators on the Bodhan to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Bodhan to Mumbai bus route are Orange Tours & Travels and Kumar Tours And Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Bodhan to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Bodhan Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Bodhan Mumbai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Bodhan
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911.
- Haji Ali Dargah
An amazing tourist attraction and a renowned pilgrimage site for Muslims, the Haji Ali Dargah is located in the middle of the Arabian Sea about 457.2 metres away from the Mumbai shoreline off Lala Lajpatrai Marg. Constructed in the year 1431, the sculptured and elegant whitewashed structure of the dargah showcases the brilliant work of Indo-Islamic style of architecture. Spread over an area of 4,500 square meters, the dargah is actually a complex that houses the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari and a Masjid.
- Crawford Market
How would any vacation be complete without shopping? While marketing in itself is definitely fun but buying goods from a market-complex that has been built way back in 1869, with liberal dosages of historical imprints still visible, makes the experience even more exhilarating. If you wish to browse through a plethora of products and land the cheapest and best bargains on fresh produces and products of daily use, then little put-off's like noise, chaos and dust should not be a major issue.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Build with a fusion of influences from Victorian Italianate Gothic Revival architecture and traditional Indian architecture, having turrets, pointed arches,eccentric ground plan, wood carving, tiles, ornamental iron, brass railings and grills, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.