- 20:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Brahmanagudem (Pickup Van/Bus) 9h 0m → 05:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 Vanastalipuram 05:00 LB Nagar 05:02 Kothapet 05:05 Dilsuknagar 05:10 Malakpet 05:20 Lakdikapool 05:25 Panjagutta 05:30 Ameerpet 05:32 SR Nagar 05:40 Bharatnagar 05:50 Kukatpally 05:55 Vivekananda Nagar Colony 06:00 KPHB 06:05 Nizampet 06:15 Miyapur 06:25 Lingampally 06:30 Chandanagar 06:30 AshoknagarKVR Tours and TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.6/51222 Fare Details Rs1222 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1333 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1999 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs2111 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Brahmanagudem 9h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping PointDeepak TravelsNon A/c Seater (2+2)890 Fare Details Rs890 - Seater
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:25 Brahmanagudem 9h 20m → 06:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Vanastalipuram 04:34 LB Nagar 04:40 Kothapet 04:45 Dilsuknagar 04:45 CBS 04:50 Nampally 04:55 Lakdikapool 05:00 Panjagutta 05:10 Ameerpet 05:15 S R Nagar 05:17 Erragadda 05:20 Bharat Nagar 05:20 Moosapet 05:25 Kukatpally 05:27 Vivekananda Nagar Colony 05:30 Kphb 05:33 Jntu 05:35 Nizampet 05:40 Miyapur 05:42 Madinaguda 05:45 Chandanagar 05:50 Lingampally 05:55 Ashok Nagar 05:59 BeeramgudaSiri Tours And TravelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.1/5528 Fare Details Rs528 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:20 Brahmanagudem 7h 20m → 05:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Vanasthalipuram 05:30 LB Nagar 05:30 Ameerpet 06:30 Erragadda 06:30 Lakdikapool 06:30 Moosapet Y Jenction 06:30 Kukatpalli 06:40 MiyapurMozo travelsNon A/C Seater (2+2)516 Fare Details Rs516 - Seater
- 22:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:53 Brahmanagudem 6h 50m → 05:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:40 Vanasthalipuram 06:40 LB Nagar 06:40 Ameerpet 07:40 Erragadda 07:40 Lakdikapool 07:40 Moosapet Y Jenction 07:40 Kukatpalli 08:00 MiyapurMozo travelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)749 Fare Details Rs749 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs963 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1017 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Brahmanagudem to Hyderabad
How many buses are running between Brahmanagudem to Hyderabad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Brahmanagudem to Hyderabad. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Brahmanagudem to Hyderabad bus route?
The minimum fare for on Brahmanagudem to Hyderabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Brahmanagudem Hyderabad bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Brahmanagudem to Hyderabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Brahmanagudem to Hyderabad bus route leaves at 20:20. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1222.
When does the last bus leaves for Hyderabad from Brahmanagudem?
The last bus for Brahmanagudem to Hyderabad route leaves at 21:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹528.
Who are the popular operators on the Brahmanagudem to Hyderabad bus route?
Top operators on the Brahmanagudem to Hyderabad bus route are Mozo travels , Deepak Travels , Siri Tours And Travels and KVR Tours and Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Brahmanagudem to Hyderabad Bus Offers & Promos
Brahmanagudem Hyderabad Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Brahmanagudem
Top Bus routes from Hyderabad
Top Trains from Hyderabad
Hotels in Hyderabad
Popular attractions in Hyderabad
- St. Joseph's Cathedral
Established in the year 1820, St. Joseph’s Cathedral Hyderabad is counted among the most .....
- Trimulgherry Fort
Built in 1867, Trimulgherry Fort was once used for the purpose of carrying barracks, arsenals, stables, mess houses and military houses. The Fort is ......
- Golconda Fort
At a distance of 11km to the west of Hyderabad, rests the historic Golconda Fort, which was once known to be a landmark that governed the destiny of South India. It is one of biggest fortress in the Deccan Plateau that rests above the land at approximately 400 ft. altitude. From the Kakatiyas of Warangal to the Baihmanis and from Qutb Shahi kings later to Aurangazeb, the fort served all the dynasties that ruled Hyderabad during the past.
- Salarjung Museum
If you are an art lover then this is the place to be in Hyderabad ....