- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Budhel 5h 59m → 23:59 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 23:59 Zadeshwar ChowkdiJay khodiyar travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)1000 Fare Details Rs1000 - Sleeper
- 20:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:05 Bus Stand, Budhel 8h 40m → 04:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Zadeshwar Chokdi, NH-8Bhumi travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Bus Stand, Budhel 7h 0m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Zadeshwar Chokdi, NH-8Bhumi travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 22:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:35 Budhel 5h 55m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Zadeshwer ChokdiRameshwar travelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1)600 Fare Details Rs600 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Budhel to Bharuch
How many buses are running between Budhel to Bharuch on the daily basis?
6 buses are running between Budhel to Bharuch. Out of which 7 are sleeper buses, and 7 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Budhel to Bharuch bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Budhel to Bharuch bus route leaves at 18:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1000.
When does the last bus leaves for Bharuch from Budhel?
The last bus for Budhel to Bharuch route leaves at 18:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1000.
Who are the popular operators on the Budhel to Bharuch bus route?
Top operators on the Budhel to Bharuch bus route are Jay khodiyar travels , Bhumi travels and Rameshwar travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Budhel to Bharuch Bus Offers & Promos
Budhel Bharuch Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Budhel
Top Bus routes from Bharuch
Top Trains from Bharuch
Hotels in Bharuch
Popular attractions in Bharuch
- Golden Bridge
The British took all pain to leave their footprints in India before bidding adieu to this varied gigantic landmass. Though most of those masterpieces have stood the good and worst of times, yet they have been restored with perfection as symbols of incredible India. One such name is the Golden Bridge, which connects Ankleshwar to Bharuch by crossing Narmada River.
- Jama Masjid
History of Muslim religion in Gujarat spans over a millennia and if one has to choose a living image that represents Muslim in Gujarat, then it cant be anything other than the Jama Masjid of Bharuch. The mosque possess a distinguished structure, which in turn differentiates it from other mosques in India. On one hand, its covered courtyard gives it the look of a fort, while on the other its construction during the 14th century from the remains of an ancient Jain temple represent temple architecture modified on Islamic practices.
- Shoolpaneshwar Wildlife Sanctuary
Resplendent with an amazing bio-diversity, Shoolpaneshwar Wild Life Sanctuary spread at over 600 sq. Kms is.......