- 05:49 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 05:49 GANDHARI 3h 17m → 09:06 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:06 MAITRI PARK 09:21 SION 09:36 DADAR EAST 10:16 MUMBAI CENTRALMSRTCSHIVSHAHI265 Fare Details Rs265 - Seater
- 08:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 08:05 DEULGAON RAJA 11h 55m → 20:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 20:00 KURLA NEHRU NAGARMSRTCSHIVSHAHI720 Fare Details Rs720 - Seater
- 09:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 09:00 CHINCHALI 4h 20m → 13:20 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 13:20 MAITRI PARK 13:25 KURLA NEHRU NAGAR 13:30 KURLA FATA 13:32 SION JUNCTION 13:38 BANDRA EAST KALANAGAR 13:45 KHAR EAST TEACHERS COLONY 13:50 WAKOLA POLICE STN. 13:55 VILEPARLE (E) SAIBABA MANDIR 14:00 GUNDAVALI ANDHERI EAST 14:20 S.R.P. COLONY 14:30 GOREGAON EAST POLICE STN. 14:40 PATHANWADI 14:50 PUSHPA PARK MALAD 14:55 SAMATANAGAR POLICE STN. 15:00 BORIVALI SUKURWADI 15:15 BORIVALI NANCY COLONYMSRTCPARIVARTAN DAY ORDINARY185 Fare Details Rs185 - Seater
- 09:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 09:05 CHINCHALI 4h 5m → 13:10 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 13:10 MAITRI PARK 13:20 KURLA NEHRU NAGAR 13:25 R.C.F. CIRCLE 13:30 KURLA FATA 13:35 SION 13:36 DHARAVI 13:40 BANDRA HOUSING BOARD OFFICE 13:45 BANDRA EAST KALANAGAR 13:50 KHAR EAST TEACHERS COLONY 13:55 WAKOLA POLICE STN. 14:00 VILEPARLE (E) SAIBABA MANDIR 14:05 GUNDAVALI ANDHERI EAST 14:10 S.R.P. COLONY 14:15 GOREGAON EAST POLICE STN. 14:20 PATHANWADI 14:25 PUSHPA PARK MALAD 14:30 SAMATANAGAR POLICE STN. 14:35 BORIVALI SUKURWADI 14:45 BORIVALI NANCY COLONYMSRTCPARIVARTAN DAY ORDINARY245 Fare Details Rs245 - Seater
- 10:32 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 10:32 CHINCHALI 4h 28m → 15:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 15:00 MAITRI PARK 15:30 SION JUNCTION 15:45 BANDRA EAST KALANAGAR 15:47 KHAR EAST TEACHERS COLONY 15:50 WAKOLA POLICE STN. 15:55 VILEPARLE (E) SAIBABA MANDIR 16:00 GUNDAVALI ANDHERI EAST 16:10 S.R.P. COLONY 16:15 GOREGAON EAST POLICE STN. 16:22 PUSHPA PARK MALAD 16:25 SAMATANAGAR POLICE STN. 16:35 BORIVALI SUKURWADI 16:45 BORIVALI NANCY COLONYMSRTCSEMI LUXURY250 Fare Details Rs250 - Semi Sleeper
- 12:36 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 12:36 GANDHARI 3h 37m → 16:13 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 16:13 MANKHURD RLY. STN. 16:15 MAITRI PARK 16:16 KURLA FATA 16:18 SION 16:20 BANDRA HOUSING BOARD OFFICE 16:45 WAKOLA POLICE STN. 17:00 VILEPARLE (E) SAIBABA MANDIR 17:04 GUNDAVALI ANDHERI EAST 17:08 S.R.P. COLONY JOGESHWARI 17:12 GOREGAON EAST POLICE STN. 17:15 PUSHPA PARK MALAD 17:17 SAMATANAGAR POLICE STN. 17:19 BORIVALI SUKURWADI 18:00 BORIVALI NANCY COLONYMSRTCSEMI LUXURY240 Fare Details Rs240 - Semi Sleeper
- 13:38 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 13:38 GANDHARI 3h 38m → 17:16 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 17:16 SION 17:26 BANDRA HOUSING BOARD OFFICE 17:36 KHAR EAST TEACHERS COLONY 17:46 WAKOLA POLICE STN. 17:51 VILEPARLE (E) SAIBABA MANDIR 18:01 GUNDAVALI ANDHERI EAST 18:11 S.R.P. COLONY JOGESHWARI 18:16 GOREGAON EAST POLICE STN. 18:21 PUSHPA PARK MALAD 18:26 SAMATANAGAR POLICE STN. 18:31 BORIVALI NANCY COLONYMSRTCSHIVSHAHI320 Fare Details Rs320 - Seater
- 15:36 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:36 GANDHARI 3h 37m → 19:13 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 19:13 MANKHURD RLY. STN. 19:15 MAITRI PARK 19:16 KURLA FATA 19:18 SION 19:20 BANDRA HOUSING BOARD OFFICE 19:45 WAKOLA POLICE STN. 20:00 VILEPARLE (E) SAIBABA MANDIR 20:00 BORIVALI NANCY COLONY 20:04 GUNDAVALI ANDHERI EAST 20:08 S.R.P. COLONY JOGESHWARI 20:12 GOREGAON EAST POLICE STN. 20:15 PUSHPA PARK MALAD 20:17 SAMATANAGAR POLICE STN. 20:19 BORIVALI SUKURWADIMSRTCSEMI LUXURY220 Fare Details Rs220 - Semi Sleeper
- 16:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:00 CHIKHALI 16:40 BULDHANA 13h 0m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 MUMBAI CENTRALMSRTCPARIVARTAN NIGHT EXPRESS765 Fare Details Rs765 - Seater
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Chanakya Travels Buldhana 11h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Panvel -Near Vijay Sales 07:15 VASHI 07:30 Chembur East Yogi Restaurant 07:45 Sion Below Bridge Aparna Hotel 08:00 DADAR 08:15 Cotton Green Vishwavihar HotelChanakya TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5999 Fare Details Rs999 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Buldana to Mumbai
How many buses are running between Buldana to Mumbai on the daily basis?
10 buses are running between Buldana to Mumbai.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Buldana to Mumbai bus route?
The minimum fare for on Buldana to Mumbai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Buldana Mumbai bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Buldana to Mumbai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Buldana to Mumbai bus route leaves at 05:49. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹265.
When does the last bus leaves for Mumbai from Buldana?
The last bus for Buldana to Mumbai route leaves at 08:05. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹720.
Who are the popular operators on the Buldana to Mumbai bus route?
Top operators on the Buldana to Mumbai bus route are MSRTC and Chanakya Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Buldana to Mumbai Bus Offers & Promos
Buldana Mumbai Bus Schedule & Info
Buldana Mumbai Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Buldana
Top Bus routes from Mumbai
Top Trains from Mumbai
Hotels in Mumbai
Popular attractions in Mumbai
- Gateway of India
Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Gateway of India, which is located in Colaba in South Mumbai, is one of the most unique landmarks that was constructed to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in December, 1911.
- Haji Ali Dargah
An amazing tourist attraction and a renowned pilgrimage site for Muslims, the Haji Ali Dargah is located in the middle of the Arabian Sea about 457.2 metres away from the Mumbai shoreline off Lala Lajpatrai Marg. Constructed in the year 1431, the sculptured and elegant whitewashed structure of the dargah showcases the brilliant work of Indo-Islamic style of architecture. Spread over an area of 4,500 square meters, the dargah is actually a complex that houses the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari and a Masjid.
- Crawford Market
How would any vacation be complete without shopping? While marketing in itself is definitely fun but buying goods from a market-complex that has been built way back in 1869, with liberal dosages of historical imprints still visible, makes the experience even more exhilarating. If you wish to browse through a plethora of products and land the cheapest and best bargains on fresh produces and products of daily use, then little put-off's like noise, chaos and dust should not be a major issue.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
Build with a fusion of influences from Victorian Italianate Gothic Revival architecture and traditional Indian architecture, having turrets, pointed arches,eccentric ground plan, wood carving, tiles, ornamental iron, brass railings and grills, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.