- 01:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 01:00 New four line, railway station , bundi 8h 30m → 09:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:30 Dhakkan Wala KuaHans TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1)955 Fare Details Rs955 - Sleeper
- 04:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 04:00 Shop No.11 Near Bundi Gurudwara By Pass Bundi 7h 0m → 11:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 11:00 Chhoti Gwaltoli Patel SquareNavrang TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)525 Fare Details Rs525 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs840 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Milan travels gurudware ke passs bundi (Pickup Van/Bus) 9h 0m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Shrinath travels chotigwal toli 05:30 Gagan travels Gangwal bus stand 05:30 Gagan travels near teen imli 05:30 Vijay nagar Gagan travelsJai Shrinath ji ki TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5400 Fare Details Rs400 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs600 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:00 9462796171 bundi bye pass 8h 50m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 IndoreSethi Yatra CompanyNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 1.5/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:41 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:41 New four line, railway station , bundi 9h 5m → 08:46 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:46 Dhakkan Wala KuaHans TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.3/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
Rs550 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Bundi to Indore
How many buses are running between Bundi to Indore on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Bundi to Indore. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Bundi to Indore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Bundi to Indore bus route leaves at 01:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹955.
When does the last bus leaves for Indore from Bundi?
The last bus for Bundi to Indore route leaves at 04:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹525.
Who are the popular operators on the Bundi to Indore bus route?
Top operators on the Bundi to Indore bus route are Hans Travels , Navrang Travels , Jai Shrinath ji ki Travels and Sethi Yatra Company .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Bundi to Indore Bus Offers & Promos
Bundi Indore Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Bundi
Top Bus routes from Indore
Top Trains from Bundi
Top Trains from Indore
Hotels in Indore
Popular attractions in Indore
- Bada Ganpati Temple
Housing an iconic 25 foot tall idol of Lord Ganesha, Bada Ganesha Temple is one of the must see tourist attractions of Indore. The statue of lord Ganesha here is believed to be the largest in the whole world.
- Omkareshwar Temple
Omkareshwar is one of the 12 famous Jyotirlinga shrines of Lord Shiva. The temple is based on the banks of Narmada River, the river splits to form an Island called Mandhata. Omkareshwar Temple is perched on this 4 kilometres long and 2 kilometre wide island. Interestingly, the shape of the island resembles to holy Hindu word “Om”. Tourists and devotees from all over the country gather here to visit this holy shrine dedicated to Hindu Lord Shiva. The iconic temple is built in Northern Indian style of architecture, high spires can be spotted on the top of the temple.
- Krishnapura Chhatris Tomb
Owing to the Holker kingdom, Krishnapura Chhatris are located on the banks of the River Khan. This monument reveals the actual Maratha style of architecture with domes and spires that attracts the tourists to wonder at its grandeur. These beautiful Chhatris are known widely for their architectural sight. It is stunning sights at night when they are lit up. Krishnapura Chhatris are royal tombs of the Hokar Dynasty, they symbolize the glory and fame of the Holkars in the area
- Indore Museum
Established in the year 1929, Indore Museum (or Central Museum) is located near the General Post Office in Indore. This museum is a great place for history buffs or anyone who is interested in knowing more about the rich history of Indore city. It is home to a wide range of Parmar sculptures from Hinglajgarh and boasts of having a nice collection of coins and armour.