- 20:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:40 Chagallu 8h 50m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:25 Panjagutta 05:20 Lakdikapool 05:10 Malakpet 05:05 Dilsuknagar 05:02 Kothapet 05:00 LB Nagar 04:50 Vanastalipuram 06:30 Ashoknagar 06:30 Chandanagar 06:25 Lingampally 06:15 Miyapur 06:05 Nizampet 06:00 KPHB 05:55 Vivekananda Nagar Colony 05:50 Kukatpally 05:40 Bharatnagar 05:32 SR Nagar 05:30 AmeerpetKVR Tours and TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/5780 Fare Details Rs780 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs890 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1330 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1440 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:45 Chagalu 9h 0m → 05:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:27 Vivekananda Nagar Colony 05:25 Kukatpally 05:20 Moosapet 05:20 Bharat Nagar 05:17 Erragadda 05:15 S R Nagar 05:10 Ameerpet 05:00 Panjagutta 04:55 Lakdikapool 04:50 Nampally 04:45 CBS 04:45 Dilsuknagar 04:40 Kothapet 04:34 LB Nagar 04:30 Vanastalipuram 05:59 Beeramguda 05:55 Ashok Nagar 05:50 Lingampally 05:45 Chandanagar 05:42 Madinaguda 05:40 Miyapur 05:35 Nizampet 05:33 Jntu 05:30 KphbSiri Tours And TravelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.8/5555 Fare Details Rs555 - Semi Sleeper
Rs610 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Chagallu 8h 45m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 HyderabadDeepak TravelsNon A/c Seater (2+2) 2.8/5560 Fare Details Rs560 - Seater
- 22:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:10 Chagallu center 7h 30m → 05:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:40 Miyapur 06:30 Kukatpalli 06:30 Moosapet Y Jenction 06:30 Lakdikapool 06:30 Erragadda 05:30 Ameerpet 05:30 LB Nagar 05:30 VanasthalipuramMozo travelsNon A/C Seater (2+2)301 Fare Details Rs301 - Seater
Rs699 - Seater
Rs799 - Seater
- 22:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 Chagallu center 7h 10m → 05:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Miyapur 07:40 Kukatpalli 07:40 Moosapet Y Jenction 07:40 Lakdikapool 07:40 Erragadda 06:40 Ameerpet 06:40 LB Nagar 06:40 VanasthalipuramMozo travelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)523 Fare Details Rs523 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1048 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1468 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1783 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1993 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Chagallu to Hyderabad
How many buses are running between Chagallu to Hyderabad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Chagallu to Hyderabad. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Chagallu to Hyderabad bus route?
The minimum fare for Non AC bus is ₹301, AC bus is ₹523, Sleeper bus is ₹523 on Chagallu to Hyderabad bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Chagallu Hyderabad bus route?
95 seats for Non AC, 73 seats for AC buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Chagallu to Hyderabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Chagallu to Hyderabad bus route leaves at 20:40. It is a ac bus and fare for this bus is ₹780.
When does the last bus leaves for Hyderabad from Chagallu?
The last bus for Chagallu to Hyderabad route leaves at 21:15. The ticket price for this nonac bus is ₹560.
Who are the popular operators on the Chagallu to Hyderabad bus route?
Top operators on the Chagallu to Hyderabad bus route are Mozo travels , Deepak Travels , Siri Tours And Travels and KVR Tours and Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Chagallu to Hyderabad Bus Offers & Promos
Chagallu Hyderabad Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Chagallu
Top Bus routes from Hyderabad
Top Trains from Hyderabad
Hotels in Hyderabad
Popular attractions in Hyderabad
- St. Joseph's Cathedral
Established in the year 1820, St. Joseph’s Cathedral Hyderabad is counted among the most .....
- Trimulgherry Fort
Built in 1867, Trimulgherry Fort was once used for the purpose of carrying barracks, arsenals, stables, mess houses and military houses. The Fort is ......
- Golconda Fort
At a distance of 11km to the west of Hyderabad, rests the historic Golconda Fort, which was once known to be a landmark that governed the destiny of South India. It is one of biggest fortress in the Deccan Plateau that rests above the land at approximately 400 ft. altitude. From the Kakatiyas of Warangal to the Baihmanis and from Qutb Shahi kings later to Aurangazeb, the fort served all the dynasties that ruled Hyderabad during the past.
- Salarjung Museum
If you are an art lover then this is the place to be in Hyderabad ....