- 20:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:40 Chagallu 8h 50m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 Vanastalipuram 05:00 LB Nagar 05:02 Kothapet 05:05 Dilsuknagar 05:10 Malakpet 05:20 Lakdikapool 05:25 Panjagutta 05:30 Ameerpet 05:32 SR Nagar 05:40 Bharatnagar 05:50 Kukatpally 05:55 Vivekananda Nagar Colony 06:00 KPHB 06:05 Nizampet 06:15 Miyapur 06:25 Lingampally 06:30 Chandanagar 06:30 AshoknagarKVR Tours and TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.5/5670 Fare Details Rs670 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs780 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1220 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1330 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:40 Chagalu 9h 0m → 05:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Vanastalipuram 04:34 LB Nagar 04:40 Kothapet 04:45 Dilsuknagar 04:45 CBS 04:50 Nampally 04:55 Lakdikapool 05:00 Panjagutta 05:10 Ameerpet 05:15 S R Nagar 05:17 Erragadda 05:20 Bharat Nagar 05:20 Moosapet 05:25 Kukatpally 05:27 Vivekananda Nagar Colony 05:30 Kphb 05:33 Jntu 05:35 Nizampet 05:40 Miyapur 05:42 Madinaguda 05:45 Chandanagar 05:50 Lingampally 05:55 Ashok Nagar 05:59 BeeramgudaSiri Tours And TravelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.5/5555 Fare Details Rs555 - Semi Sleeper
Rs610 - Semi Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:05 Chagallu center 7h 55m → 04:55 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Vanasthalipuram 05:05 LB Nagar 05:10 Kothapet 05:15 Dilsuknagar 05:20 T v tower Malakpet 05:25 CBS 05:30 Koti 05:35 nampally 05:40 Lakdikapool 05:45 Panjagutta 05:50 Ameerpet 05:55 Mythrivanam 06:00 SR Nagar 06:05 ESI 06:10 Erragadda 06:15 Moosapet Y Jenction 06:20 Kukatpalli 06:30 KPHB 06:35 Nizampet 06:40 Hyder Nagar 06:45 Miyapur 06:50 miyapur allwyn x roadMozo travelsNon A/C Seater PushBack (2+2)560 Fare Details Rs560 - Seater
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Chagalu 9h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Choutuppal 05:30 Vanastalipuram 05:35 LB Nagar 05:40 Kothapet 05:45 Dilsuknagar 05:46 CBS 05:50 Nampally 05:53 Lakdikapool 05:55 Panjagutta 06:00 Ameerpet 06:05 S R Nagar 06:07 Erragadda 06:13 Bharat Nagar 06:15 Moosapet 06:17 Kukatpally 06:20 K P H B 06:22 Jntu 06:25 Nizampet 06:27 Miyapur 06:28 Miyapur Allwyn X Roads 06:29 Madinaguda 06:31 Chandanagar 06:33 Lingampally 06:35 BHEL 06:37 Ashok Nagar 06:40 BeeramgudaSiri Tours And TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1222 Fare Details Rs1222 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1555 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1777 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1888 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:45 Chagallu center 8h 50m → 07:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Vanasthalipuram 06:05 LB Nagar 06:20 Lakdikapool 06:35 Ameerpet 06:50 Erragadda 07:00 Moosapet Y Jenction 07:10 Kukatpalli 07:20 MiyapurMozo travelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/5686 Fare Details Rs686 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs999 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1099 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1199 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Chagallu to Hyderabad
How many buses are running between Chagallu to Hyderabad on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Chagallu to Hyderabad. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses.
When does the first Chagallu to Hyderabad bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Chagallu to Hyderabad bus route leaves at 20:40. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹670.
When does the last bus leaves for Hyderabad from Chagallu?
The last bus for Chagallu to Hyderabad route leaves at 22:45. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹686.
Who are the popular operators on the Chagallu to Hyderabad bus route?
Top operators on the Chagallu to Hyderabad bus route are Mozo travels , Siri Tours And Travels and KVR Tours and Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Chagallu to Hyderabad Bus Offers & Promos
Chagallu Hyderabad Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Chagallu
Top Bus routes from Hyderabad
Top Trains from Hyderabad
Hotels in Hyderabad
Popular attractions in Hyderabad
- St. Joseph's Cathedral
Established in the year 1820, St. Joseph’s Cathedral Hyderabad is counted among the most .....
- Trimulgherry Fort
Built in 1867, Trimulgherry Fort was once used for the purpose of carrying barracks, arsenals, stables, mess houses and military houses. The Fort is ......
- Golconda Fort
At a distance of 11km to the west of Hyderabad, rests the historic Golconda Fort, which was once known to be a landmark that governed the destiny of South India. It is one of biggest fortress in the Deccan Plateau that rests above the land at approximately 400 ft. altitude. From the Kakatiyas of Warangal to the Baihmanis and from Qutb Shahi kings later to Aurangazeb, the fort served all the dynasties that ruled Hyderabad during the past.
- Salarjung Museum
If you are an art lover then this is the place to be in Hyderabad ....