- 01:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 01:00 Chanderi by pass road 8h 30m → 09:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:20 Pipliyahana Square 09:30 Teen imli squareBhopal TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.3/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1000 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:01 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:01 Chanderi bus stand - 07314263988 10h 10m → 05:11 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:11 Bombay hospital 05:16 Bengali Square 05:26 ChhotigwaltoliMaa baneshwari travels kothari groupNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 2.2/5369 Fare Details Rs369 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs474 - Seater/Sleeper
- Get 5.0 % Extra OFF More22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 M b travels 8h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Vijay nagar 06:30 Musakhedi chouraha 06:30 Bombay hospitalM B TravelsNON A/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 3.4/5400 Fare Details Rs400 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs500 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Old Bus Stand (Chanderi) 8h 30m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Sarwate Bus DepotChhabra Bus ServiceNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)300 Fare Details Rs300 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Chanderi to Indore
How many buses are running between Chanderi to Indore on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Chanderi to Indore.
When does the first Chanderi to Indore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Chanderi to Indore bus route leaves at 01:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹450.
When does the last bus leaves for Indore from Chanderi?
The last bus for Chanderi to Indore route leaves at 01:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹450.
Who are the popular operators on the Chanderi to Indore bus route?
Top operators on the Chanderi to Indore bus route are Bhopal Travels , Maa baneshwari travels kothari group , M B Travels and Chhabra Bus Service .
Chanderi to Indore Bus Offers & PromosView All Bus Offers
Chanderi Indore Bus Schedule & Info
Chanderi Indore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Indore
Popular attractions in Indore
- Bada Ganpati Temple
Housing an iconic 25 foot tall idol of Lord Ganesha, Bada Ganesha Temple is one of the must see tourist attractions of Indore. The statue of lord Ganesha here is believed to be the largest in the whole world.
- Omkareshwar Temple
Omkareshwar is one of the 12 famous Jyotirlinga shrines of Lord Shiva. The temple is based on the banks of Narmada River, the river splits to form an Island called Mandhata. Omkareshwar Temple is perched on this 4 kilometres long and 2 kilometre wide island. Interestingly, the shape of the island resembles to holy Hindu word “Om”. Tourists and devotees from all over the country gather here to visit this holy shrine dedicated to Hindu Lord Shiva. The iconic temple is built in Northern Indian style of architecture, high spires can be spotted on the top of the temple.
- Krishnapura Chhatris Tomb
Owing to the Holker kingdom, Krishnapura Chhatris are located on the banks of the River Khan. This monument reveals the actual Maratha style of architecture with domes and spires that attracts the tourists to wonder at its grandeur. These beautiful Chhatris are known widely for their architectural sight. It is stunning sights at night when they are lit up. Krishnapura Chhatris are royal tombs of the Hokar Dynasty, they symbolize the glory and fame of the Holkars in the area
- Indore Museum
Established in the year 1929, Indore Museum (or Central Museum) is located near the General Post Office in Indore. This museum is a great place for history buffs or anyone who is interested in knowing more about the rich history of Indore city. It is home to a wide range of Parmar sculptures from Hinglajgarh and boasts of having a nice collection of coins and armour.