- 15:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:00 CHENGANACHERRY 15:30 KOTTAYAM 16:30 KANJIRA PALLI 16:45 MUNDAKAYAM 15h 0m <→ 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 TAMBARAM 06:00 CHENNAI CMBTTNSTCULTRA DELUXE 3.1/5770 Fare Details Rs770 - Seater
- 16:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:15 Changanacherry 14h 15m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Perungulathur 07:00 Koyambedu Evacay OfficeEvacay busVolvo A/c B11R Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.3/51470 Fare Details Rs1470 - Semi Sleeper
- 16:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:20 Perunna 14h 10m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:30 Vandalur 06:00 Guduvancherry 06:01 Srm University 07:00 Koyambed 100 Ft Road (Pickup Van/Bus) 07:15 Arumbakam Metro StationKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Volvo B9R Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 1.9/51470 Fare Details Rs1470 - Semi Sleeper
- 17:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:20 Changanacherry Humber travels 14h 5m → 07:25 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 Tindivanam 05:15 Cengalpattu Toll 05:20 MAHENDRA CITY 05:30 Srm 06:00 Perungulathur 06:15 Tambaram 06:25 Airport 06:30 Guindy Alandur Court Near 06:40 Ashokpillar 06:45 KoyambeduUTS Tours and TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)1200 Fare Details Rs1200 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1350 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1450 - Seater/Sleeper
- 17:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:45 Changanassery 14h 0m → 07:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 02:15 salem 06:00 Villipuram 06:15 Tindivanam 06:20 Melmaruvathur 06:30 Chengalpet Tollgate 06:40 Mahendra City 06:50 Maraimalai Nagar 06:55 Srm Potheri 07:00 Guduvanchery 07:10 Urpakkam 07:15 Perungulathur 07:20 Vandalur 07:30 Porur Toll Gate 07:40 Maduravoyal 07:45 Koyambedu Kerala Lines OfficeKerala linesVolvo B11R MultiAxle SemiSleeper Auto Trans.(2+2)1470 Fare Details Rs1470 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Changanassery to Chennai
How many buses are running between Changanassery to Chennai on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Changanassery to Chennai. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Changanassery to Chennai bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1470 on Changanassery to Chennai bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Changanassery Chennai bus route?
102 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Changanassery to Chennai bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Changanassery to Chennai bus route leaves at 15:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹770.
When does the last bus leaves for Chennai from Changanassery?
The last bus for Changanassery to Chennai route leaves at 17:45. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹1470.
Who are the popular operators on the Changanassery to Chennai bus route?
Top operators on the Changanassery to Chennai bus route are TNSTC , Evacay bus , Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) and UTS Tours and Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Changanassery to Chennai Bus Offers & Promos
Changanassery Chennai Bus Schedule & Info
Changanassery Chennai Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Changanassery
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Trains from Changanassery
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Chennai
Popular attractions in Chennai
- Sri Parthasarathy Temple
An abode to Lord Venkat Krishna, Sri Parthasarathy Temple was built by the Pallavas in the 8th century. Sri parthasarathy temple is situated at Tiruvallikeni or Triplicane and is the oldest temple in Chennai.
- Vadapalani Murugan Temple
The Vadapalani Murugan Temple is among the most popular temples of the capital city and is located in the region of Vadapalani in Chennai. Built about 125 years ago, this temple is considered as an auspicious place to get married and witnesses approximately 7000 marriages every year.
- Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple
The Arulmigu Kapaleeshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and was built approximately in seventh century.The Gopuram inside the temple marks as a unique example of Dravidian architectural style.
- Marina Beach
Chennai’s Marina Beach happens to be India’s longest and world’s second longest beach. Stretching approximately 12 km, this beach is primarily sandy and is located on the eastern side of Chennai, adjoining the Bay of Bengal. Watching the sunset and sunrise from the beach is an enthralling experience. Though bathing and swimming can be dangerous, as the undercurrent is quite strong. The main attraction is the horseback rides which has become a favourite activity among both adults and kids.