- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Cheepurupalli 12h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Guntur Bus StandYamani TravelsA/C Seater (2+2)1500 Fare Details Rs1500 - Seater
- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Cheepurupalli 19:10 Garividi 12h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Guntur Bus StandSri Venkataramana TravelsA/C SemiSleeper (2+2)806 Fare Details Rs806 - Semi Sleeper
- 19:05 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:05 Cheepurupalli 12h 40m → 07:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:45 GunturSri KVR TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)580 Fare Details Rs580 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs720 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs770 - Seater/Sleeper
- 19:20 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:20 Cheepurupalli 10h 40m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 Brindavan Garden 06:00 Guntur Bus Stand 06:10 Lodge Center 06:15 D B FashionsYamani TravelsNon A/c Seater (2+2)600 Fare Details Rs600 - Seater
- 19:50 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:50 Cheepurupalli 11h 10m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:30 Guntur Bus Stand 06:40 Brindavan Garden 06:45 Lodge Center 06:50 D B FashionsYamani TravelsA/C Platinum Class (2+2)735 Fare Details Rs735 - Seater
FAQ about Buses from Cheepurupalli to Guntur
How many buses are running between Cheepurupalli to Guntur on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Cheepurupalli to Guntur. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Cheepurupalli to Guntur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Cheepurupalli to Guntur bus route leaves at 18:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1500.
When does the last bus leaves for Guntur from Cheepurupalli?
The last bus for Cheepurupalli to Guntur route leaves at 19:05. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹580.
Who are the popular operators on the Cheepurupalli to Guntur bus route?
Top operators on the Cheepurupalli to Guntur bus route are Yamani Travels , Sri Venkataramana Travels and Sri KVR Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Cheepurupalli to Guntur Bus Offers & Promos
Cheepurupalli Guntur Bus Schedule & Info
Top Bus routes from Cheepurupalli
Top Bus routes from Guntur
Top Trains from Guntur
Hotels in Guntur
Popular attractions in Guntur
- Krishna Barrage
Located at a distance of 32 Kms from the Guntur city, Krishna Barrage is a wonderful place to visit which is made on the banks of......
- Nagarjuna Sagar Dam and Ethipothala Falls
A beautiful destination for tourists, Nagarjuna Sagar Dam and Ethipothala Fall is situated on the banks of the River Krishna in.......
- Amareswara Temple
Guntur district of Andhra Pradesh is blessed with numerous Hindu shrines, out of which the Amareswara Temple stands as the most prominent one. The deity of Amareswara, other name of Lord Shiva is worshipped here by devotees who come from different parts of India. The walls of the temple with numerous inscriptions narrating the past of the region promise to leave you astonished with their glory and richness.