- 09:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 09:15 Chengalpattu Hebron office - 7339431234 09:35 Madurantakaam 09:50 Melmaaruvathur 7h 30m → 16:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 16:25 Karumathampatti - 9380555951 16:35 KMC Hospital 16:45 Hopes College - 9380555951 17:00 Coimbatore Omni Bus Stop - Hebron LoungeHebron transportsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.7/5703 Fare Details Rs703 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Chengalpattu 7h 30m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:45 Omni Bus standKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)A/c Sleeper (2+1) 4.1/5787 Fare Details Rs787 - Sleeper
Rs892 - Sleeper
- 22:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:10 Chengalpattu Toll Gate 4h 50m → 03:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:00 Omni Bus Stand Pickup VanKalyani TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)1312 Fare Details Rs1312 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:10 Chengalpet Toll Gate 6h 50m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 Gobi 05:30 Sathyamangalam 06:00 Punjai Puliampatti 06:15 Annur 06:25 Ganeshapuram 06:30 Kovilpalayam 06:35 Kurumbapalayam 06:40 Saravanampatti 06:45 Ganapathy 06:50 Omni Bus Stand 06:55 GandhipuramBSP BusNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 4.5/5550 Fare Details Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs800 - Seater/Sleeper
- 23:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 23:45 Chengal pattu Toll 7h 15m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:10 avinashi 06:30 Karumathampatti 06:35 Airport 06:35 Chinniyam palayam 06:40 KMCH 06:45 Hopes Collage 06:50 Laxmi Mills 07:00 Gandhipuram 07:05 Omni Bus Stand Airindiaa TravelsAir Indiaa TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 2.7/5450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Chengalpattu to Coimbatore
How many buses are running between Chengalpattu to Coimbatore on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Chengalpattu to Coimbatore. Out of which 4 are sleeper buses, 2 are AC buses and 2 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Chengalpattu to Coimbatore bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1312 on Chengalpattu to Coimbatore bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Chengalpattu Coimbatore bus route?
49 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Chengalpattu to Coimbatore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Chengalpattu to Coimbatore bus route leaves at 09:15. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹703.
When does the last bus leaves for Coimbatore from Chengalpattu?
The last bus for Chengalpattu to Coimbatore route leaves at 09:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹703.
Who are the popular operators on the Chengalpattu to Coimbatore bus route?
Top operators on the Chengalpattu to Coimbatore bus route are Hebron transports , Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) , Kalyani Travels and BSP Bus .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Chengalpattu to Coimbatore Bus Offers & Promos
Chengalpattu Coimbatore Bus Schedule & Info
Chengalpattu Coimbatore Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Chengalpattu
Top Bus routes from Coimbatore
Top Trains from Coimbatore
Hotels in Coimbatore
Popular attractions in Coimbatore
- Marudamalai Temple
One of the most beautiful hill temples of Coimbatore, the Marudamalai temple is dedicated to Hindu god Murugan. Similar to most Murugan temples, this temple is also situated upon a hillock, which is known as Marudha Malai. The temple’s deity Lord Muruga is glorified as the God of Mountainin Thiru Mugurugatrupadi, a prominent work of the Tamil Literature’s Sangam Age.
- Brookefields Mall
Brookefields Mall is one of the perfect examples of fast development in the city. It is one of the major projects of the city and comprises many.....
- Black Thunder Theme Park
Nestled at the foothills of the Nilgiri Mountains, Black Thunder Theme Park is the finest water theme park. It is the largest....
- Anamalai Wildlife Sanctuary
Anamalai Wildlife Sanctuary is irrefutably a wonderful place to visit, also known as Indira Gandhi National Park. It has an ..........