- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 Chenkalpattu 9940645900 7h 35m → 05:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:25 Thrissur ByepassSona TravelsA/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1)997 Fare Details Rs997 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs1207 - Seater/Sleeper
- 22:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:10 Chengalpattu Toll Gate 7h 20m → 05:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:45 Manuthy BypassKalyani Travels *nonstop*Volvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)2623 Fare Details Rs2623 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:30 Chengalpattu Hebron office - 7339431234 22:50 Madurantakaam 23:05 Melmaaruvathur 8h 45m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:15 Mannuthy Bypass Junction - 8589955592Hebron transportsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)945 Fare Details Rs945 - Semi Sleeper
- 23:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 11:20 Chenkalpattu 9940645900 8h 45m → 08:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Thrissur ByepassSona TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2)1048 Fare Details Rs1048 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Chengalpattu to Thrissur
How many buses are running between Chengalpattu to Thrissur on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Chengalpattu to Thrissur. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Chengalpattu to Thrissur bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 945 on Chengalpattu to Thrissur bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Chengalpattu Thrissur bus route?
121 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Chengalpattu to Thrissur bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Chengalpattu to Thrissur bus route leaves at 22:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹997.
When does the last bus leaves for Thrissur from Chengalpattu?
The last bus for Chengalpattu to Thrissur route leaves at 23:30. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹1048.
Who are the popular operators on the Chengalpattu to Thrissur bus route?
Top operators on the Chengalpattu to Thrissur bus route are Sona Travels , Kalyani Travels *nonstop* and Hebron transports .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 2 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Chengalpattu to Thrissur Bus Offers & Promos
Chengalpattu Thrissur Bus Schedule & Info
Chengalpattu Thrissur Popular Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Chengalpattu
Top Bus routes from Thrissur
Top Trains from Thrissur
Hotels in Thrissur
Popular attractions in Thrissur
- Vadakkunnathan Temple
Vadakkunathan Temple is one of the major attractions of the city which is famous for its high religious values. Nestled in the center of......
- Elephant Camp
A trip to Guruvayoor is more than a spiritual voyage for thousands of devotees irrespective of their caste and class. It is because Guruvayoor in Kerala is the most revered and important places of worship where devotees of Lord Krishna come to wash off their sins, share their pain and grievances with the Lord and worship for peace and happiness. Apart from the shrine of Lord Krishna, another interesting feature of Guruvayoor is the Elephant Camp, located at a distance of around 3km from Guruvayoor Temple.
- Tomb of Shakthan Thampuran
Tomb of Shakthan Thampuran is the only historical place which reflects the history of the city. Thrissur was ruled by........
- Athirapally Falls
Nestled at a distance of hardly 78 km away from the Cochin town, Athirapally falls is a famous picnic spot in Thrissur. You will find an incredible view of......