- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Koyambedu Evacay Office 18:05 Koyambedu LansonToyota 18:10 Porur Toll Gate 18:30 Perungulathur 18:40 Vandallor 18:50 Guduvanchery 19:00 SRM University 19:10 Mahendra City 19:20 Chengalpat toll 20:00 Melmaruvathur hotel 12h 40m → 06:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:40 ChanganacherryEvacay BusVolvo A/c B11R Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.5/51260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:45 Koyambedu Opp Cmbt Busstand 18:00 Koyambedu Kerala Lines Office 18:05 Koyambedu Lanson Toyota 18:10 Maduravoyal 18:15 Porur Toll Gate 18:20 Perungulathur 18:25 Vandalur 18:30 Urpakkam 18:35 Guduvanchery 18:40 Srm University 18:40 Maraimalai Nagar 18:55 Mahindra City 19:15 Chengalpet Tollgate 19:45 Melmaruvathur 20:45 Villipuram 12h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 ChanganacherryKerala linesVolvo B11R MultiAxle SemiSleeper Auto Trans.(2+2) 3.2/51155 Fare Details Rs1155 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Koyambedu 18:45 Porur Toll Gate 19:15 Perungalathur 19:25 Vandalur 19:35 Urappakkam 19:45 Guduvanchery 19:55 Maraimalainagar 20:05 S R M University 20:15 Singaperumal Kovil 20:20 Mahindra World City Near Bus Stop 20:25 Chengalpat Toll Gate 20:45 Chengalpat Bypass 20:55 Melmaruvathur 14h 30m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:55 Humber Travels ChanganacheryAzul TransportsVolvo A/C Multi-Axle Semisleeper (2+2)1150 Fare Details Rs1150 - Semi Sleeper
- 19:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Central 19:30 Arumbakam Metro Station 19:45 Koyambed 100 Ft Road 19:55 Porur Toll 20:25 Perungalathur 20:30 Vandalur 20:35 Urappakkam 20:40 Guduvancherry 20:50 Srm University 20:55 Maraimalai Nagar 21:00 Singaperumal koil 21:05 Mahendra City 21:10 Chenkalpattu Toll Gate 12h 5m → 07:40 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:40 PerunnaKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Volvo B9R Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 1.9/51266 Fare Details Rs1266 - Semi Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:30 Egmore (Van Pickup) 20:00 Koyambedu SRM Bus Terminus 20:05 Maduravoyal Bypass 20:10 Porur Toll 20:30 Perungalathur 20:45 SRM University 20:55 Mahindra City 23:00 Tindivanam 12h 0m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 ChenganacherrySRM TransportsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1) 2.4/51491 Fare Details Rs1491 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Chennai to Changanassery
How many buses are running between Chennai to Changanassery on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Chennai to Changanassery. Out of which 1 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Chennai to Changanassery bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1150 on Chennai to Changanassery bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Chennai Changanassery bus route?
149 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Chennai to Changanassery bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Chennai to Changanassery bus route leaves at 18:00. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹1260.
When does the last bus leaves for Changanassery from Chennai?
The last bus for Chennai to Changanassery route leaves at 18:30. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹1150.
Who are the popular operators on the Chennai to Changanassery bus route?
Top operators on the Chennai to Changanassery bus route are Evacay Bus , SRM Transports , Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) and Kerala lines .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 4 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Chennai to Changanassery Bus Offers & Promos
Chennai Changanassery Bus Schedule & Info
Chennai Changanassery Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Bus routes from Changanassery
Top Trains from Chennai
Top Trains from Changanassery
Kottayam Hotels Near to Changanassery
Popular attractions in Changanassery
- Perunna Subramanyaswami Temple
The well known Hindu temple located in Changanassery, Perunna Subramanya Swami temple is an important .......
- Vazhappally Temple
A historically significant temple, Vazhappally Temple is believed to have been founded in the 1st Chera King ...........
- Thrikodithanam Temple
One of the five Vishnu temples connected with the five Pandava brothers, Thrikodithanam Mahavishnu Temple is .......
- Parel Syro-Malabar Catholic Church
One of the most important places of Christians in Changanassery, Syro-Malabar Catholic Church is a serene and .......