- 20:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 Koyambedu 20:31 Indian oil Petrol Bunk, Koyambedu 20:45 Koyambedu 21:00 Maduravoyal 21:10 Poonamallee 21:15 Poonamallee(KFC) 21:45 Sriperumbudur 22:14 Kanchipuram Bypass 4h 15m → 01:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 01:00 Four Road DharmapuriBSP TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater/Sleeper Business Class (2+1)450 Fare Details Rs450 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs550 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs700 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs750 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 Sholinganallur 21:05 Sholinganallur 21:15 Karappakkam 21:25 Tidel Park 21:30 Madhya Kailash 21:40 Guindy 21:50 Olympia Tech Park 22:00 ashok pillar 22:10 Vadapalani 22:30 Koyambedu 22:50 Poonamallee 23:15 Sriperumbudur 8h 15m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Four Road DharmapuriKalaimakal TravelsLeyland A/C Sleeper (2+1)550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 100 FEET ROAD(MMDA BUS STOP) 21:45 MADURAVAYIL 22:15 POONTHAMALLE 22:30 SRIPERAMPUTHUR TOLL GATE 7h 0m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:30 DharmapuriK.P.NA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.9/5500 Fare Details Rs500 - Sleeper
- 21:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:10 Vellore Bypass 21:40 Koyembedu mSs Terminus 22:30 Poonamallee KFC 22:55 Sriperumbudur Rajiv Gandhi 23:10 Kanchipuram Bypass 6h 20m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:50 Karimangalam 03:55 Periyampatti 04:00 Kaveripattinam 04:00 DharmapuriMettur super servicesNon A/C Seater (2+2) 3.8/5350 Fare Details Rs350 - Seater
- 22:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:00 KOYAMBEDU OMNI BUS STAND 22:15 100 FEET ROAD(MMDA BUS STOP) 22:25 VADAPALANI 22:35 ASHOK NAGAR(KPN) 22:45 KATHIPARA BUS STOP 22:50 TRADE CENTRE 22:55 PORUR SIGNAL 23:00 RAMACHANDRA HOSPITAL 23:10 POONAMALLE BUS STOP 23:35 SRIPERAMPUTHUR TOLL GATE 5h 45m → 03:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:45 DharmapuriK.P.NNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2)430 Fare Details Rs430 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:40 Vellore Bypass 22:10 Koyembedu mSs Terminus 23:00 Poonamallee KFC 23:25 Sriperumbudur Rajiv Gandhi 23:40 Kanchipuram Bypass 5h 50m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 03:50 Karimangalam 03:55 Periyampatti 04:00 Kaveripattinam 04:00 DharmapuriMettur super servicesA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/5578 Fare Details Rs578 - Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Koyambedu 22:25 Vadapalani 22:30 ashok pillar 22:40 Ekkatuthangal 22:44 Kathipara Bus Stand 22:45 Guindy 22:50 Rama Puram 22:55 Porur 23:00 Kummanananchavady 23:15 Poonamalle 23:50 Kanchipuram Bypass 5h 45m → 04:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:00 Four Road Dharmapuri 04:05 Bus Stand Dharmapuri 04:15 KarimangalamGlobal TravelsLeyland Non A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.8/5350 Fare Details Rs350 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:15 Koyambedu 22:25 Vadapalani 22:35 ashok pillar 22:50 Guindy 23:00 Porur 23:15 Poonamallee 23:35 Sriperumbudur 7h 0m → 05:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:15 Four Road DharmapuriKalaimakal TravelsLeyland A/C Sleeper (2+1)550 Fare Details Rs550 - Sleeper
- 22:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:00 Kanchipuram Bypass 01:00 Vellore Bypass 22:30 Koyembedu mSs Terminus 23:20 Poonamallee KFC 23:45 Sriperumbudur Rajiv Gandhi 6h 30m → 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:50 Karimangalam 04:55 Periyampatti 05:00 Kaveripattinam 05:00 DharmapuriMettur super servicesA/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.1/5473 Fare Details Rs473 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:40 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 22:40 Omni Bus Stand 22:55 Vadapalani 23:00 ashok pillar 23:10 Guindy 23:20 Poonamalle 5h 35m → 04:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:15 Bus Stand DharmapuriSri Annamalaiyar TravelsLeyland Non A/C Seater Semi Sleeper (1+1) 4.0/5350 Fare Details Rs350 - Semi Sleeper
- 22:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 00:00 Sriperumbudur Rajiv Gandhi 00:15 Kanchipuram Bypass 01:15 Vellore Bypass 22:45 Koyembedu mSs Terminus 23:35 Poonamallee KFC 5h 45m → 04:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 04:20 Karimangalam 04:25 Periyampatti 04:30 Kaveripattinam 04:30 DharmapuriMettur super servicesNon A/C Seater (2+2) 4.4/5350 Fare Details Rs350 - Seater
FAQ about Buses from Chennai to Dharmapuri
How many buses are running between Chennai to Dharmapuri on the daily basis?
11 buses are running between Chennai to Dharmapuri. Out of which 8 are sleeper buses, 4 are AC buses and 4 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Chennai to Dharmapuri bus route?
The minimum fare for on Chennai to Dharmapuri bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Chennai Dharmapuri bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Chennai to Dharmapuri bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Chennai to Dharmapuri bus route leaves at 20:45. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹450.
When does the last bus leaves for Dharmapuri from Chennai?
The last bus for Chennai to Dharmapuri route leaves at 21:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹550.
Who are the popular operators on the Chennai to Dharmapuri bus route?
Top operators on the Chennai to Dharmapuri bus route are Mettur super services , K.P.N , Kalaimakal Travels and Sri Annamalaiyar Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Chennai Dharmapuri Bus Services
Popularly known as the Detroit of India, Chennai is one of the most important cities of the country. An important centre for art, music and dance, it has been playing a major role in preserving its traditions and cultural values since historic times. The city is now hugely modernized, though it still maintains its traditional roots and also happens to be one of the most popular tourist destinations in India. Commonly known as the Wild West, Dharmapuri in Tamil Nadu is a town with a significant historical background. The picturesque town, known for its scenic waterfalls is also famous for its temples and is a huge hit amongst devotees from far and away. The distance of approximately 296 kilometers between the two cities is easily covered by Chennai to Dharmapuri buses.
Online bus booking from Chennai to Dharmapuri is made convenient through Goibibos official websites ticket-booking section. All information regarding bus fares, coach types, timings etc. can easily be accessed through our official website. There are numerous bus operators functional on this route, few of which are Guru Tours and Travels, Mettur Super Services and Sri Annamalaiyar Travels. The distance is covered in a minimum of 5h 35m to a maximum of 6h 30m, depending on the coach-type, route and bus operator chosen. The price of the ticket is subject to timely changes, and currently ranges from Rs.349 to Rs.634. The first bus is expected to leave Chennai at 10:00 pm, whereas the last bus for the day departs 45m later at 10:45 pm.
Whilst booking bus tickets from our official website, passengers can choose from an array of buses, which include Leyland Non A/C Semi Sleeper, A/C Sleeper, A/C Semi Sleeper, Non A/C Seater and Leyland Non A/C Seater/Semi Sleeper, as per their requirements. When in Chennai, do visit the Madras Crocodile Bank, Marina Beach, Queens Land, Kishkinta Theme Park, Ubbalamadugu Falls, Fort St. George and Madras War Cemetery. While in Dharmapuri, be sure to include Hogenakkal Waterfalls, Mouth Carmel Church and Sir Thomas Munro Pillar in your itinerary.
Chennai to Dharmapuri Bus Offers & Promos
Chennai Dharmapuri Bus Schedule & Info
Chennai Dharmapuri Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Bus routes from Dharmapuri
Top Trains from Chennai
Top Trains from Dharmapuri
Yercaud Hotels Near to Dharmapuri
Popular attractions in Dharmapuri
A small town, Karimangalam is one of the much admired places owing to its religious importance. The town is bounded by .......
- Hogenakal Falls
Hogenakkal Falls is located on Kaveri River in the Dharmapuri District of the state, 123 Kms from Hosur. The name 'Hogenakkal' signifies.....
- Chenraya Perumal Temple
Chenraya Perumal Temple is located in the ancient capital of Adhiyamans and is believed to be constructed by the Hoysala kings and .....
- Hogenakkal Waterfalls
If you wish to catch a glimpse of India's answer to Niagara Falls, then a trip to the Hogenakkal Waterfalls in Dharmapuri, along Karnataka-Tamil Nadu borders, is a must. It is a grand combination of a natural enchantment with entertainment-sprinklings. What is unique and intriguing about the place is the fact that the sounds and roars of the mighty Kaveri River crushing against the rocky banks is audible to people during their entire stay at Hogenakkal.