- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Koyambedu Evacay Office 18:05 Koyambedu LansonToyota 18:10 Porur Toll Gate 18:30 Perungulathur 18:40 Vandallor 18:50 Guduvanchery 19:00 SRM University 19:10 Mahendra City 19:20 Chengalpat toll 20:00 Melmaruvathur hotel 12h 15m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Kottayam AsianTravelLinkEvacay BusVolvo A/c B11R Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.4/51260 Fare Details Rs1260 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:45 Koyambedu Opp Cmbt Busstand 18:00 Koyambedu Kerala Lines Office 18:05 Koyambedu Lanson Toyota 18:10 Maduravoyal 18:15 Porur Toll Gate 18:20 Perungulathur 18:25 Vandalur 18:30 Urpakkam 18:35 Guduvanchery 18:40 Srm University 18:40 Maraimalai Nagar 18:55 Mahindra City 19:15 Chengalpet Tollgate 19:45 Melmaruvathur 20:45 Villipuram 12h 0m → 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 Ettumanoor 06:30 KottayamKerala linesVolvo B11R MultiAxle SemiSleeper Auto Trans.(2+2) 3.9/51155 Fare Details Rs1155 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Koyambedu 18:45 Porur Toll Gate 19:15 Perungalathur 19:25 Vandalur 19:35 Urappakkam 19:45 Guduvanchery 19:55 Maraimalainagar 20:05 S R M University 20:15 Singaperumal Kovil 20:20 Mahindra World City Near Bus Stop 20:25 Chengalpat Toll Gate 20:45 Chengalpat Bypass 20:55 Melmaruvathur 13h 20m → 07:50 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:50 Kottayam Baker JnAzul TransportsVolvo A/C Multi-Axle Semisleeper (2+2)1150 Fare Details Rs1150 - Semi Sleeper
- 19:35 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Central 19:30 Arumbakam Metro Station 19:45 Koyambed 100 Ft Road 19:55 Porur Toll 20:25 Perungalathur 20:30 Vandalur 20:35 Urappakkam 20:40 Guduvancherry 20:50 Srm University 20:55 Maraimalai Nagar 21:00 Singaperumal koil 21:05 Mahendra City 21:10 Chenkalpattu Toll Gate 11h 55m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Kallada TravelsKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)Volvo B9R Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.5/51108 Fare Details Rs1108 - Semi Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Chennai to Kottayam
How many buses are running between Chennai to Kottayam on the daily basis?
4 buses are running between Chennai to Kottayam. Out of which 3 are sleeper buses, 3 are AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Chennai to Kottayam bus route?
The minimum fare for Volvo is 1108 on Chennai to Kottayam bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Chennai Kottayam bus route?
105 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Chennai to Kottayam bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Chennai to Kottayam bus route leaves at 18:00. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹1260.
When does the last bus leaves for Kottayam from Chennai?
The last bus for Chennai to Kottayam route leaves at 18:30. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹1150.
Who are the popular operators on the Chennai to Kottayam bus route?
Top operators on the Chennai to Kottayam bus route are Evacay Bus , Kallada Travels (Suresh Kallada) , Kerala lines and Azul Transports .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 3 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Chennai to Kottayam Bus Offers & Promos
Chennai Kottayam Bus Schedule & Info
Chennai Kottayam Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Bus routes from Kottayam
Top Trains from Chennai
Top Trains from Kottayam
Hotels in Kottayam
Popular attractions in Kottayam
- The Vembanad Lake
Vembanad Lake is the prime attraction of this destination which is also one of the most visited day trip destinations. You can enjoy...
- Parel Syro-Malabar Catholic Church
One of the most important places of Christians in Changanassery, Syro-Malabar Catholic Church is a serene and .......
Marmala is the picturesque stream and its magnificent waterfalls are jointly referred to as the enchantress of the forest. Sliding down several hillocks from an ....
Skirting the Kottayam district is the stunning valley of Elaveezhalpoonchira, extended over an area of thousands of acres in Melukavu village. The immaculate beauty of nature is ......