- 19:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:00 Koyambedu 19:20 Porur Toll Gate 20:00 Perungulathur 20:10 Vandalur 20:20 Guduvanchery 20:35 Srm 20:45 Maraimalai Nagar 20:55 Sp Kovil 21:05 Chengalpattu Toll Gate 12h 15m → 07:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:15 Munnar (Pickup Van/Bus)David King TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 1.2/51200 Fare Details Rs1200 - Sleeper
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:15 Egmore 19:15 Koyambedu 19:45 Perungulather SRS Travels 19:55 Vandalure 20:05 Urappakkam 20:15 Guduvanchery 20:20 Potheri 20:25 Marimalai Nagar 20:35 Chengalpet Bye Pass 11h 0m → 06:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:15 MunnarSRS TravelsNon A/C Seater/Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/5899 Fare Details Rs899 - Seater/Sleeper
Rs999 - Seater/Sleeper
- 20:10 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:10 Koyambedu Omni Bus Stand 20:20 Koyambedu(Election Commission Office) 20:30 Vadapalani Bus Stop 20:35 Ashokpillar 20:40 Guindy 20:50 Pallavaram Bus Stand 20:55 Chrompet 21:00 Tambaram 21:30 Vandalur 21:40 Urappakkam 21:50 Guduvanchery 21:55 SRM College Bus Stop 22:00 MaraimalaiNagar 22:05 Mahindra City 22:20 Chengalpet Toll Gate 23:10 Melmaruvathur 13h 50m → 10:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:00 Udumalpet - Munnar(Vandrop)Thangamayil TravelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.0/51299 Fare Details Rs1299 - Semi Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 KOYAMBEDU OMNI BUS STAND 21:15 PERUNGULATHUR(KPN) 21:25 SRM UNIVERSITY(POTHERI) 21:30 MARAIMALAI NAGAR BUS STAND 21:40 MAHENDRA CITY 21:45 SINGAPERUMALKOIL BUS STAND 22:00 CHENGALPATTU 13h 0m → 09:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 09:30 MunnarK.P.NMulti Axle A/C Sleeper (2+1) 2.3/51313 Fare Details Rs1313 - Sleeper
- 21:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:15 Koyambedu Omni Bus Stand 21:20 Koyambedu(Election Commission Office) 21:30 Vadapalani Bus Stop 21:40 Ashokpillar 21:50 Guindy 22:00 Pallavaram Bus Stand 22:10 Chrompet 22:20 Tambaram 22:50 Vandalur 22:55 Urappakkam 23:00 Guduvanchery 23:10 SRM College Bus Stop 23:15 MaraimalaiNagar 23:25 Mahindra City 23:40 Chengalpet Toll Gate 00:20 Melmaruvathur 12h 45m → 10:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 10:00 Udumalpet - Munnar(Vandrop)Thangamayil TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/51573 Fare Details Rs1573 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Chennai to Munnar
How many buses are running between Chennai to Munnar on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Chennai to Munnar. Out of which 2 are sleeper buses, 1 are AC buses and 1 are NON AC buses.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Chennai to Munnar bus route?
The minimum fare for on Chennai to Munnar bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Chennai Munnar bus route?
buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Chennai to Munnar bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Chennai to Munnar bus route leaves at 19:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹1200.
When does the last bus leaves for Munnar from Chennai?
The last bus for Chennai to Munnar route leaves at 20:10. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹1299.
Who are the popular operators on the Chennai to Munnar bus route?
Top operators on the Chennai to Munnar bus route are Thangamayil Travels , K.P.N , David King Travels and SRS Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 5 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Chennai to Munnar Bus Offers & Promos
Chennai Munnar Bus Schedule & Info
Chennai Munnar Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Bus routes from Munnar
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Munnar
Popular attractions in Munnar
- Muniyara Dolmens
Located a few kilometres from Munnar, the Muniyara Dolmens are magnificent prehistoric dolmens. Dolmens are ideally three or more stone place atop each other and a huge capstone.
- Nyayamakad waterfalls
The Nyayamakad waterfalls are situated between Munnar and Rajamala and lie about 10 kms from Munnar.The water here cascades down from a height of 1600 metres.
The tea gardens blanketed hilly town of Munnar offers a shelter to Chinnakanal, a tiny village in the region. Chinnakanal might not be as popular as its counterpart, Munnar, but its unexploited characteristic and well-preserved outlook are the main features that fetch wanderers from round the world.
- Echo point
The sight of gentle rolling tea gardens, aroma of freshly plucked tea leaves and floating clouds bowing down to kiss the misty mountain peaks define Munnar- one of the most picturesque towns of Kerala. In this quaint charming postcard like town of Munnar, Echo Point rests an as exquisite place to visit. Its uniqueness lies in its natural echo characteristic, where on screaming your voice returns reverberates to you.