- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 CHENNAI CMBT 20:20 POONAMALEE BYPASS 20:40 SRIPERUMBUDUR TOLL 10h 0m <→ 06:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:00 MYSORETNSTCA/C Seater / Sleeper (2+1) 4.0/5720 Fare Details Rs720 - Seater/Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 CHENNAI CMBT 21:20 POONAMALEE BYPASS 21:40 SRIPERUMBUDUR TOLL 11h 0m <→ 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 MYSORETNSTCA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/5995 Fare Details Rs995 - Sleeper
- 21:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:30 CHENNAI CMBT 21:50 POONAMALEE BYPASS 22:10 SRIPERUMBUDUR TOLL 10h 0m <→ 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 MYSORETNSTCA/C Seater (2+2) 4.4/5720 Fare Details Rs720 - Seater
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Egmore 21:00 Koyambedu 22:00 Vandalur 22:10 Guduvanchery busstop 22:20 Potheri 22:25 Maraimalainagar 22:30 Singaperumal Koil 22:35 MAHENDRA CITY 22:45 Chengalpat Toll 12h 0m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 Colombia Asia Hospital 08:20 Infosys 08:35 Near KSRTC BusstandShama Sardar Travels HPMLeyland A/C Sleeper Executive (2+1)999 Fare Details Rs999 - Sleeper
- 22:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:30 T. Nagar (Pickup Van/Bus) 9344528885,04433559999 20:30 Shollinganallur (Pickup Van/Bus) 7729994690,04433559999 20:45 Thuraipakkam (Pickup Van/Bus) 7729994690,04433559999 21:00 Perungudi (Pickup Van/Bus) 7729994690,04433559999 21:15 Adyar (Pickup Van/Bus) 7729994690,04433559999 21:15 Central (Pickup Van/Bus) 9344528885,04433559999 21:20 Egmore (Pickup Van/Bus) 9344528885,04433559999 21:30 Guindy (Pickup Van/Bus) 7729994690,04433559999 22:15 Koyambedu 7729995134,04433559999 22:25 Maduravoyal Jesus Calls 7729995134,04433559999 22:30 Poonamalle 7729995134,04433559999 22:50 Sri Perumbudur 7729995134,04433559999 9h 15m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 Mysore ,Opp Kalyan Jewelles,Near Subarban Bus Stand 08:00 INFOSYSOrange tours and travelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/5997 Fare Details Rs997 - Sleeper
Rs1050 - Sleeper
Rs1155 - Sleeper
Rs1207 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Chennai to Mysore
How many buses are running between Chennai to Mysore on the daily basis?
5 buses are running between Chennai to Mysore. Out of which 7 are sleeper buses, 7 are AC buses.
When does the first Chennai to Mysore bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Chennai to Mysore bus route leaves at 20:00. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹999.
When does the last bus leaves for Mysore from Chennai?
The last bus for Chennai to Mysore route leaves at 20:00. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹999.
What are the boarding points for Chennai to Mysore Bus service?
Boarding points for this bus route in Chennai are Thuraipakkam , Koyambedu Lanson Toyota , Perungudi , Egmore and Ekkattuthangal .
What are the dropping points in Mysore for the Chennai Mysore bus route?
Dropping points in Mysore for this route are Near KSRTC Bus Stand , Colombia Asia Hospital , Infosys Gate , SHAMA SARDAR TRAVELS and colombia asia .
Who are the popular operators on the Chennai to Mysore bus route?
Top operators on the Chennai to Mysore bus route are TNSTC , Shama Sardar Travels HPM and Orange tours and travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 1 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Chennai to Mysore Bus Offers & Promos
Chennai Mysore Bus Schedule & Info
Chennai Mysore Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Hotels in Mysore
Popular attractions in Mysore
- Jaganmohan Palace
Fondly nicknamed as the 'City of Palaces', Mysore's architectural beauty revolves around its age old gallant palaces bearing the royal stories of Wodeyar dynasty. Art,culture and heritage dispersed all over Mysore lure art lovers, historians and amateur travellers from round the country. In its list of palaces, Jaganmohan Palace occupies a strikingly important position and is known to attract visitors since its inception.
- Railway Museum
Located on Krishnaraja Sagar Road, the Railway Museum of Mysore is second only after the National Railway Museum, New Delhi. The museum is situated in front of the Central Food and Technology Institute and was set up in the year 1979.
- Mysore Zoo
Another distinguished attraction in the city of Mysore right next to Mysore Palace is Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Gardens, often nicknamed as Mysore Zoo.
- Mysore Palace
Built during 1897-1912, the Mysore Palace dominates the skyline of the district. It was designed by the English architect, Henry Irwin. The Mysore Palace is a three storied structure constructed in the Indo Saracenic style.