- 16:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 CHENNAI CMBT 17:20 PERUNGALATHUR 12h 30m <→ 05:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 05:00 OOTYTNSTCULTRA DELUXE 3.5/5573 Fare Details Rs573 - Seater
- 17:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:45 CHENNAI CMBT 18:35 PERUNGALATHUR 21:00 VILLUPURAM 13h 15m <→ 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 OOTYTNSTCULTRA DELUXE 4.1/5612 Fare Details Rs612 - Seater
- 19:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 CHENNAI CMBT 20:05 PERUNGALATHUR 13h 15m <→ 08:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 OOTYTNSTCULTRA DELUXE 3.5/5573 Fare Details Rs573 - Seater
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:00 Poonamallee SBLT Office Van pickup1 18:05 Poonamallee RTO Office Van pickup1 18:05 Poonamallee SBLT Office Van pickup 18:10 Poonamallee RTO Office Van pickup 18:20 Avadi Van Pickup 18:25 Avadi Van Pickup1 18:45 Ambattur Van Pickup 18:50 Ambattur OT Van Pickup 18:55 Ambattur SRM School Van Pickup 19:00 Canara Bank Van Pickup (Ambattur) 19:05 Ambattur Estate Van Pickup 19:05 Egmore Rajarathinam Stadium Van Pick up 19:10 Golden Flats Van Pickup 19:15 Mogappair Van Pickup 19:20 Thirumangalam Van Pickup 19:25 Saidapet Bus Stand Van Pick Up 19:45 Koyembedu -SBLT Office 20:15 Porur Tollgate 20:45 Perungalathur - Sblt Office 21:10 Vandalur - Crescent Engg - College 21:15 Urapakkam - Bus Stand 21:20 Guduvancherry - Bus Stand 21:25 Srm University Entrance 21:30 Maraimalai Nagar - Bus Stand 21:35 Singamperumal Kovil - Bus Stand 21:45 Mahindra City - Main Entrance 11h 45m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 OOTY 07:30 OotyShri baghyalakshmi travels (sblt)A/c Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/51039 Fare Details Rs1039 - Sleeper
- 19:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 100 FEET ROAD(MMDA BUS STOP) 20:30 PERUNGULATHUR(KPN) 20:40 SRM UNIVERSITY(POTHERI) 20:45 MARAIMALAI NAGAR BUS STAND 20:55 MAHENDRA CITY 21:00 SINGAPERUMALKOIL BUS STAND 21:15 CHENGALPATTU 11h 15m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 OotyK.P.NNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/5850 Fare Details Rs850 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Koyambedu mSs Terminus 20:40 Poonamallee KFC 20:45 Sriperumbudur Rajiv Gandhi 21:30 Kanchipuram Bypass 22:45 Vellore 10h 30m → 06:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping PointMettur Super Services(mss)Non A/C Seater (2+2)799 Fare Details Rs799 - Seater
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:00 Arumbakam Metro Station 20:15 Koyambed 100 Ft Road 20:25 Porur Toll 20:40 Perungalathur 20:50 Vandalur 20:55 Urappakkam 21:05 Guduvancherry 21:15 Srm University 21:20 Maraimalai Nagar 21:25 Singaperumal koil 21:35 Mahendra City 21:45 Chenkalpattu Toll Gate 23:00 Tindivanam 11h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 OotyKallada Travels (Suresh Kallada)A/c Sleeper (2+1) 3.8/51092 Fare Details Rs1092 - Sleeper
- 20:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 18:30 Egmore -Parveen Travels (Van/Bus) 20:00 Koyambedu Omni Bus Stand - Parveen Travels Pvt Ltd 20:15 Maduravoyal Bypass 20:20 Porur Toll 20:45 Perungalathur 20:50 Vandalur (Crescent College) 20:55 Guduvancheri 21:00 SRM University 21:05 Maraimalar Nagar 21:10 Singaperumal Koil - Welcome Travels 21:15 Mahendra City 21:20 Chengalpat Toll Plaza 21:30 Chengalpattu Junction 11h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Ooty - Main Bus StandParveen TravelsNon A/C Semi Sleeper (2+2) 4.1/5770 Fare Details Rs770 - Semi Sleeper
- 20:15 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 100 FEET ROAD(MMDA BUS STOP) 21:00 PERUNGULATHUR(KPN) 21:15 SRM UNIVERSITY(POTHERI) 21:25 MARAIMALAI NAGAR BUS STAND 21:30 MAHENDRA CITY 21:40 SINGAPERUMALKOIL BUS STAND 22:00 CHENGALPATTU 11h 15m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 OotyK.P.NA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.1/51040 Fare Details Rs1040 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 21:00 KOYAMBEDU OMNI BUS STAND 21:20 Porur Toll Gate 22:00 Perungalathur 22:05 Vandalur 22:10 Urapakkam 22:15 GUDUVANCHERY 22:20 SRM University 22:25 Maraimalai Nagar 22:30 Singaperumalkoil 22:35 MAHENDRA CITY 22:40 CHENGALPAT TOLL GATE 23:15 Melmaruvathur 23:40 Tindivanam 11h 30m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 OotySam Tours and TravelsNon A/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.6/51100 Fare Details Rs1100 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:15 Egmore -Parveen Travels (Van/Bus) 20:30 Koyembedu Parveen Terminus - Parveen Travels Pvt Ltd 20:45 Porur Toll 21:15 Perungalathur 21:25 Vandalur (Crescent College) 21:30 Guduvancheri 21:45 SRM University 21:50 Maraimalar Nagar 22:00 Mahendra City 22:10 Singaperumal Koil - Welcome Travels 22:20 Chengalpat Toll Plaza 22:30 Chengalpattu Junction 22:55 Melmaruvathur 23:45 Villupuram 10h 5m → 06:35 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 06:35 Ooty Parveen TravelsParveen TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.7/51092 Fare Details Rs1092 - Sleeper
- 20:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 19:45 Kolathur 20:30 Koyambedu 20:45 Porur Toll Gate 21:10 Perungalathur 21:15 Vandalur 21:20 Urapakkam 21:25 Guduvanchery 21:30 SRM University 21:40 Maraimalai Nagar 21:45 Singaperumalkoil 21:50 Mahindra City 22:00 Chengalpat Toll Gate 22:30 Melmaruvathur 23:00 Tindivanam - Bye Pass 10h 30m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 OotyYBM TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/51354 Fare Details Rs1354 - Sleeper
Rs1459 - Sleeper
- 21:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 20:15 Kolathur 20:20 Lucas TVS 21:00 Koyambedu 21:10 Porur Toll Gate 21:45 Perungalathur 21:50 Vandalur 22:00 Urapakkam 22:05 Guduvanchery 22:10 SRM University 22:15 Maraimalai Nagar 22:20 Mahindra City 22:30 Singaperumalkoil 22:35 Chengalpat Toll Gate 22:55 Melmaruvathur 23:20 Tindivanam - Bye Pass 10h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:30 OotyYBM TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/51354 Fare Details Rs1354 - Sleeper
Rs1459 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Chennai to Ooty
How many buses are running between Chennai to Ooty on the daily basis?
13 buses are running between Chennai to Ooty. Out of which 12 are sleeper buses, 6 are AC buses and 6 are NON AC buses.
When does the first Chennai to Ooty bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Chennai to Ooty bus route leaves at 16:30. It is a other bus and fare for this bus is ₹573.
When does the last bus leaves for Ooty from Chennai?
The last bus for Chennai to Ooty route leaves at 19:15. The ticket price for this other bus is ₹573.
Who are the popular operators on the Chennai to Ooty bus route?
Top operators on the Chennai to Ooty bus route are TNSTC , K.P.N , Parveen Travels and YBM Travels .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 8 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Chennai to Ooty Bus Offers & Promos
Chennai Ooty Bus Schedule & Info
Chennai Ooty Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Bus routes from Ooty
Top Trains from Chennai
Hotels in Ooty
Popular attractions in Ooty
- Pykara Lake and Waterfalls
Pykara river is the largest river and is located about 21 kms from the city on the Ooty-Mysore road in the Niligiri district. The area around the...
- Ooty Lake
Situated at a distance of approximately 3km from the city of Ooty in the Nilgiris district is the artificial Ooty Lake which spreads over an area of 65 acres. It was constructed in the year 1824 by John Sullivan, the then Collector of Coimbatore. The lake is skirted by tall Eucalyptus trees while its waters are fed by streams that meander through the hills. Those who have a keen interest in photography can surely get some amazing clicks of water birds along with the beautiful Nilgiri mountain ranges in the backdrop.
- Ooty Tea Factory
Spread over an area of nearly1 acre of land, the Ooty Tea Factory is situated amid the blue hills of Nilgiris, perched at an altitude of approximately 1839metre. Located at a distance of around 4 km from the city-centre, it is a must visit place for all tea lovers. It houses the Tea Museum as well where visitors can learn about the origin of different kinds of tea leaves that are used across the globe along with the history of tea in India and its evolution in the Nilgiris. While inside the factory, one can learn and appreciate the method of tea processing by CTC (Cut, Twist and Curl) machines. Sip a hot cup of tea as you admire the beautiful surroundings of the place.