- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 CHENNAI CMBT 17:20 MADAVARAM BYPASS-CHENNAI 17:35 REDHILLS TOLLGATE-CHENNAI 17:50 RMK ENG COLLEGE-KAVARAIPETTAI 15h 15m → 08:15 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:15 VISAKHAPATNAMAPSRTC-3476AMARAVATHI (VOLVO / SCANIA A.C Multi Axle)1716 Fare Details Rs1716 - Seater
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:00 Central 17:00 Koyembedu 17:10 Lucas TVS 17:15 Madhavaram 17:30 Red Hills 18:00 Rmk College 14h 0m → 07:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 VisakhapatnamKaveri TravelsVolvo A/C Multi-Axle Semisleeper (2+2) 4.0/51050 Fare Details Rs1050 - Semi Sleeper
- 17:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:30 Central 16:40 Egmore 17:30 Koyembedu 17:40 Annanagar west depo 17:45 Padi 17:50 Retteri signal 18:00 Madhavaram 18:15 Red hills 18:30 RMK College 18:40 Gummidipudi 15h 0m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:00 VisakhapatnamKomitla TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 3.2/51268 Fare Details Rs1268 - Sleeper
- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:45 T NAGAR (Pickup Van/Bus) 16:00 Sholinganallur (Pickup Van/Bus) 16:15 Thuraipakkam (Pickup Van/Bus) 16:30 Perungudi (Pickup Van/Bus) 16:30 CENTRAL (Pickup Van/Bus) 16:40 EGMORE (Pickup Van/Bus) 16:45 Adyar (Pickup Van/Bus) 16:55 Guindy (Pickup Van/Bus) 17:30 KOYAMBEDU 17:45 PADI 18:00 Madhavaram 18:20 Red hills 18:30 RMK College 15h 30m → 09:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:30 GAJUWAKA 08:50 Gudwara 09:00 Rama TalkiesOrange Tours & TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1) 4.2/51575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Sleeper
Rs1680 - Sleeper
- 17:30 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:00 Wall Tax Road 16:25 Central Railway Station 17:30 Koyembedu 17:35 Annanagar West Depot 17:40 Lucas TVS 17:45 Retteri Signal 17:50 Madhavaram 18:00 Red Hills 18:15 RMK College 14h 30m → 08:00 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Lankayapalem 07:10 Kurmanipalem 07:15 Old Gajuwaka 07:25 NAD Junction 07:30 Akkayapalem 07:45 Gurudwara 08:00 Rama TalkiesSri Krishna TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Semi Sleeper (2+2) 3.6/51155 Fare Details Rs1155 - Semi Sleeper
- 17:45 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 15:00 Sholinganallur (Van/Bus Pickup) 15:15 Thuraipakkam (Van/Bus Pickup) 15:45 Adyar -Parveen Travels (Van/Bus Pickup) 16:10 T.Nagar -Parveen Travels (Van/Bus Pickup) 16:15 Central Railway Station 16:30 Egmore -Parveen Travels (Van/Bus Pickup) 17:45 Koyambedu Omni Bus Stand 17:50 Anna Nagar -West Depot 17:55 TVS Lucas - Padi 18:00 Retteri Signal 18:10 Madhavaram Roundana Junction 18:15 Redhills Tollgate 18:30 Kavaraipettai 19:00 TADA - Sri City IT Park 13h 45m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Gajuwaka 07:10 NAD Junction - Near Bus Stop 07:15 Gurudwara 07:30 Parveen Travels Head Office 07:40 RTC ComplexParveen TravelsMercedes Multi-Axle Semi-sleeper (2+2) 4.2/51155 Fare Details Rs1155 - Semi Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 16:15 Siruseri 16:20 NAVALUR TOLL 16:25 Navalur 16:35 sathyabama univercity OMR 16:40 Shollinganallur 16:45 Thuraipakkam 16:55 Perungudi 17:00 SRP TOOLS 17:05 Tidel Park 17:10 Madhya Kailash temple 17:15 Anna university 17:30 Guindy. 17:40 Ashok Pillar 17:45 Vadapalani 18:00 Koyambedu 18:05 Annanagar West 18:10 Lucas TVS 18:15 DRJ Hospitals 18:20 Kolathur - Reliance Digital 18:25 Retteri Junction 18:30 Madhavaram Roundtana 18:40 Redhills Tollgate 18:55 RMK Engg College 19:15 Tada - Sricity 13h 30m → 07:30 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 07:00 Gajuwaka 07:10 NAD Junction 07:15 Gurudwara 07:30 RamaTalkies 07:35 MVP ColonyYBM TravelsA/C Sleeper (2+1) 4.3/51575 Fare Details Rs1575 - Sleeper
- 18:00 Boarding Points Time Boarding Point 17:00 Central 18:00 Koyembedu 18:10 Lucas TVS 18:15 Madhavaram 18:40 Red Hills 19:00 Rmk College 14h 45m → 08:45 Dropping Points Time Dropping Point 08:45 VisakhapatnamKaveri TravelsVolvo A/C Multi Axle Sleeper(2+1) 4.0/51365 Fare Details Rs1365 - Sleeper
FAQ about Buses from Chennai to Visakhapatnam
How many buses are running between Chennai to Visakhapatnam on the daily basis?
8 buses are running between Chennai to Visakhapatnam.
What is the ticket price for different types of buses on the Chennai to Visakhapatnam bus route?
The minimum fare for and ₹1050 for AC Volvo on Chennai to Visakhapatnam bus route.
How many seats are available for different types of buses on the Chennai Visakhapatnam bus route?
and 184 seats for Volvo buses are available for today’s booking.
When does the first Chennai to Visakhapatnam bus leaves for the day?
The first bus for Chennai to Visakhapatnam bus route leaves at 17:00. It is a volvo bus and fare for this bus is ₹1050.
When does the last bus leaves for Visakhapatnam from Chennai?
The last bus for Chennai to Visakhapatnam route leaves at 17:30. The ticket price for this volvo bus is ₹1575.
Who are the popular operators on the Chennai to Visakhapatnam bus route?
Top operators on the Chennai to Visakhapatnam bus route are Kaveri Travels , YBM Travels , Sri Krishna Travels and APSRTC-3476 .
How many buses are GPS enabled?
Total 7 buses are GPS enabled on this route so that anyone can track his bus.
Chennai Visakhapatnam Bus Services
Both Chennai and Visakhapatnam have a blend of natural enchantments and man-made captivations to flaunt yet the two cities are rich in diverse and distinctive cultures, traditions and heritage. Chennai has a deep cultural base which can be sensed in every nook and corner of the city. It is extensively visited for its temples, beaches and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Mahabalipuram. The Chennai Sangaman Festival brings-out the artistic finesse of the city. Vishakhapatnam is another major tourist attraction sketched with picturesque landscapes, coastline, caves and natural splashes alongside serving as an important industrial town as well. Both cities offer something unique and special to their admirers. With Chennai to Visakhapatnam buses, one gets to explore two amazing destinations.
With Goibibo.com, online bus ticket booking from Chennai to Vishakhapatnam is easy and hassle-free. From our travel portal, one gets to avail the best deals and discounts on Chennai to Vishakhapatnam bus fare, which at present, is in the range of Rs.993 and Rs.1780. While the first bus from Chennai commences at 03:00pm in the afternoon, the last bus can be availed latest by 06:30pm. Passengers have a number of options when its comes to coach-types viz A/C Sleeper, Leyland A/C Sleeper, Volvo A/C Multi-axle Semi Sleeper and Mercedes Benz Multi-axle Semi Sleepers.
Some of the best operators functional on this route are Sree Kaleswari Travels, Kaveri Travels and SRM Transports. The time required to cover the distance of nearly 790km between the two cities spans from a minimum of 13h 0m to a maximum of 17h 0m. As Chennai's main attractions boast its Marina Beach, Kapalesshwarar Temple, Fort St. George, St. Thomas Mount, Arignar Anna Zoological Park, Edward Elliot's Beach, Guindy National Park, Golden Beach, Vadapalani Andavar Temple, San Thome Basilica, Parthasarathy Temple and Thousand Lights Mosque. Tourists simply marvel at Vishakhapatnam's Rushikonda Beach, Ramakrishna Beach and Submarine.
Chennai to Visakhapatnam Bus Offers & Promos
Chennai Visakhapatnam Bus Schedule & Info
Chennai Visakhapatnam Popular Bus OperatorsView All Bus Operators
Top Bus routes from Chennai
Top Bus routes from Visakhapatnam
Top Trains from Chennai
Top Trains from Visakhapatnam
Hotels in Visakhapatnam
Popular attractions in Visakhapatnam
- Matsyadarshini Aquarium
Matsyadarshini Aquarium is a beautiful spot has 20 medium to hefty tanks which display the fresh and salt water fishes along with .......
- Kondakarla Ava Beach
Green coconut trees, grainy white sands, lush green vegetation and undulating hills define Kondakarla Ava Beach of Vishakhapatnam. Cradled in the foothills of Eastern Ghats, this beach is a perfect getaway for weekenders as well as tourists of Vishakhapatnam. While greenery can be experienced best in Kondakarla Ava Beach, serenity can also be felt utmost over here. The leaves of elevated coconut trees move continuously to spread cool sea breeze and embrace weary travellers with freshness.
- Rushikonda Beach
Rushikonda Beach is an exquisite beach in Vishakhpatnam is worth visiting. Its blonde sands and huge extend of water is ........
- Dolphin's Nose
Dolphin’s Nose is a small hill and is named so beacuse of its natural formation that resembles the shape of a dolphin. On the edge of this hill is a Light House, which is a popular tourist attraction as well. It offers a spectacular view of the Bay of Bengal and Vizag city.